• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Embarrassing things that you have seen/done.

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
In Sixth Grade, at an assembly when we were talking about Math. So I told them of a Pokemon episode, my teacher said not to, but I did. Guess what? The whole fifth and sixth grade laughed at me.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

Back on my first day of seventh grade, I walked into a class that was going on and tried to sit somewhere mistaking it for my own class.

Hydreigon6507

I can't believe that I actually screamed and ran like a little girl when I saw a cockroach going near me. DX

I did that in seventh grade (I usually am fine with insects, but I am NOT fine with roaches), but it was just the screaming part because I was sitting. It was not that embarrassing because of the fact that almost everyone else was screaming, though.
Back on topic, when I was about three or four, I was in a Walmart with my mother and I asked the woman in front of us, "Are you cutting in line?" (she was not, obviously). You can guess what happened next.

DerpyMail

Derpy Hooves
I'm collecting MLP figures.
So when I go to Wal-Mart, with my father, when I'm in "pink" alley...
He always touch everything that make noise, then everyone look at me with my ponies, then my face... become red.

I'm also daydreaming alot, so I can do weird things sometimes...

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Well, this is more funny than weird.

Two years ago, my freshman year, we walked into our first day of 5th period Current Events. The Substitute (for the teacher was on maternity leave) explained the class to us, because freshmen tend to know NOTHING. 10 minutes into the class, one of the girls realized she wasn't in PE class, and left. Needless to say all we did was laugh for the rest of the classtime.

drizzleboy12

At six flags in new jersey when my family was on a ride I left my meat stick in the stroller. and when we got back these two girls who were in their 20s were riding in it eating my meat stick... xD it was so funny.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
At six flags in new jersey when my family was on a ride I left my meat stick in the stroller. and when we got back these two girls who were in their 20s were riding in it eating my meat stick... xD it was so funny.

I cannot believe how in the world would any girl find this quite delectable.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I spilt french fries coated in ketchup all over my pants in McDonalds. It happened to me twice, and in the same seat too. WTF.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I said "catongers" instead of "Coathangers"

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
I burped during a school presentation.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
During my shift at kfc today, i was making the chicken up like a pro, then i decided to chuck one chicken into the bowl like a pokeball, and while i was doing this i yelled "Go Pikachu" and it all splashed in my face, and everyone saw it... so meh

Pretty embarrassing.

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Puking on my gf's shoes at a fair, while she was unphased by the rides. Almost did twice

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
when I was in highschool I acted out on purpose to get attention. One time I rolled down the stairs.