• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Embarrassing things that you have seen/done.

N/A

Banned
I am a hacker, lets just put it out there. Ive always wanted to make my own version of some of my child hood games. I went to a site, cool roms, (maybe youve heard of it.) and downloaded polemon fire red. When the download ended, the file was named, Beware the red.gba. Before we get deeper, my name is Kaleb. Not the, "Lets just call me generic name here.", bull ****, Kaleb IS my name. The rom worked with my basic editors, at least it would load, but i couldnt edit the world. I tried placing grass and house parts and signs, but it wouldnt save. I gave up with my editing and decided to play the game like old times. When i started, professor oak would just stand there without a text box. The ratatat came out of the pokeball, i chose my gender and name, and he still didnt say anything. The game started and my room was exactly the same as the original game. Except it was all red. I went down stairs to see if loading a new area would fix this red overcolor, but it didnt. My mom wasnt there either. I left the house to see a red over world with only one NPC. The NPC said nothing but random symbols and letters. It then said txt file. I continued to try and go to the grass so prof. Oak could tell me not to but the NPC walked up to me, paused, and then he went into prof. Oaks laboratory. My character automatically followed him so i figured this was suposed to be Oak in this messed up game. I walked up to him in his lab and he just repeated his garbage letters frase. I couldnt figure out what he was saying, it was like translating something to numbers and symbols. Then my rival walks in, and he was in a panic. "Get out, get out! They're coming! Grab a pokemon and go!" I looked at the table with all the pokemon and grabbed a charnander,( personal faveorite). Instead of my rival batteling me, he pushes me out of the building. Now everything was how it was suposed to look. Green grass, blue water, all back to normal. Except the NPC who was saying that giberish was out side and we started to battle. The text box repeated the steps on a pokemon battle, like how professer oak does on your first battle. I threw out my charmander, and he thhrew out a red, well, Red. Yes, he throws out Red, the main character. The guy that you play as. What. The. Hell. One thing though, red dosent have eyes. Black spaces for eyes. His sprite moves forward, then the game cuts to black. The game comes back, and he moves closer. Cuts to black. Moves closer. Cuts to balck. Closer. Black. Closer. Black.Closer. Black. Closer. Black, and then theres 3 of them. Black. Black. Black. A text box apears. Its the God damn jumbled text **** again, and at the end of it it says text file and repeats. I entered the text into a text file and saw the frase jpeg over and over. I trans lated the text file to a jpeg, to see red with no eyes, blankly facing me. Please, just stay away from the game. Cool roms may have already gotten rid of it. I want you to tell everyone you know to stay away from it. Spread this all over the internet for all i care, just stay away from it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I've done lots of embarrassing things in my lifetime, but I can't bother to remember them because... yeah.

I will recall one embarrassing thing I've seen/been part of-sorta. About a year or two ago, I went into my parents' room to go take a shower, and I took my laptop in to play music like I usually do. I was in there for I guess half-an-hour or so, and as soon as I got out of the shower, Mom knocked on the door asking if I had seen one of my brothers anywhere, which I hadn't. So I get dressed, take my laptop, and leave to put it back in my room. When I return, I find the brother my mom asked about exiting my parents' bedroom, to which my mom then proceeded to yell at him when he told her where he was.

He had apparently hid deep into the walk-in closet wanting to scare me, but he said he froze up the moment he heard the shower run, and the music playing, and he stayed in the dark corner the entire time until I exited the room.

Yup. It's not only embarrassing, it's the dumbest thing he had done, and I'm still not going to let him live it down for a long time. It's kinda funny, though.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I hadn't really done many embarrassing things until two days ago. I went to dinner with a few friends for a birthday, and this was one of the few times I've ever bothered wearing hair extensions. (Only bothered because the birthday girl is well known for her crazy extensions.) Anyway, so I play with my hair a lot and I just happened to accidentally pull one out when the somewhat cute waiter guy comes with the bill. So I'm just sitting there with hair in my hands with pretty much everyone laughing. I laughed too as I don't really get seriously embarrassed, but I'd still rather have avoided that situation completely! ):

Rave

Banned
I've embarrassed myself online with facebook and twitter that it has collided into irl and ****.

Makes me want to bring up the old age adage of, "Internetz = Srs Business"

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
One happened to me today, I turned my phone on to use the calculator and my freaking phone yelled PIIIKKAA...very awkward after that

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Being an idiot in front of my bf.

Or, for that matter, hate going into crowds, because of pride without friends. Its embarrassing to me, because I wonder if I'm clausterphobic around people, not small spaces <.>

AnakBaé

During the 8th grade, while me & 2 of my buds trying to get away from school by climbing the fence. We managed to escape from the security guard but sadly he knows our names and told the psychology teacher (she is a killer) about what he saw, so yeah.. I got smacked by my parents the day after that lmao. The lesson is, if you escape then you have to escape no matter what.

Ditto B1tch

One of the most embarassing things I've seen was yesterday... a turd floating on the pool I'm used to swim ://

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Ugh... just yesterday.

Yesterday on the bus trip, someone was talking about Federals winning 1-0 to some random name. I knew one of them was Swiss, so I was like 'yay go swiss'. Then someone told me that the swiss is losing. Then I asked if it was the world cup, and he called me a tard by saying that tennis doesn't have world cups. I originally thought it was football/soccer and I facepalmed mentally. Then I asked which one was hotter for fun, then someone told me it was men's tennis, then I'm just like "****"

DW my class does that a lot xD

There was this one time where I was running during PE. I was so tired that I grabbed for a lamp pole (I was on the pavement) and then unfortunately, my hand sllipped and I fell. Man, it was so embarassing, but since I was lagging behind, not many people I knew saw me, and those who I knew didn't know that I missed a lamp pole >+>

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Ugh... just yesterday.

Yesterday on the bus trip, someone was talking about Federals winning 1-0 to some random name. I knew one of them was Swiss, so I was like 'yay go swiss'. Then someone told me that the swiss is losing. Then I asked if it was the world cup, and he called me a tard by saying that tennis doesn't have world cups. I originally thought it was football/soccer and I facepalmed mentally. Then I asked which one was hotter for fun, then someone told me it was men's tennis, then I'm just like "****"

DW my class does that a lot xD

There was this one time where I was running during PE. I was so tired that I grabbed for a lamp pole (I was on the pavement) and then unfortunately, my hand sllipped and I fell. Man, it was so embarassing, but since I was lagging behind, not many people I knew saw me, and those who I knew didn't know that I missed a lamp pole >+>

I had a moment where I was drumming on the desk at work yesterday pretty loudly, and one of the assistant managers came out and said "Jordan I know you like to drum, but people in here." I was like "Oh snap, they can hear me through this steel door?"

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I saw a guy at the fair come out of the bathroom with piss all over his pants crotch/leg area, seemingly not noticing it. It was funny but I felt kinda bad haha

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Opened the door to someone elses car
called a teacher mum
one time I answered the phone and shouted help
Choked on air
choked on water
choked on anything

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
My shoes had just got a hole in the heel or something. That day was really rainy so when me and my friends got to the improvisation class my socks were completely wet, but just on the bottom. So then I left traces of water puddles after each step, which was really embarrassing and obvious. Except it took a while for them to realise it was me, but for sure they must have seen all the wet footprints across the theater floor.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
My entire life is one big embarrassment :D

One time though I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking with some friends and fell off the pavement and onto the road. I picked myself and was laughing so much whilst I was crossing the road I didn't notice the opposite pavement, and promptly fell up onto that one and onto the pavement.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
One happened to me today, I turned my phone on to use the calculator and my freaking phone yelled PIIIKKAA...very awkward after that

I had something similar happen to me last year in a math class. I was looking for something in my purse, and these two kind of prissy girls were sitting on my right. As I was rummaging through my purse for whatever it is I was looking for that day, I got a text message with an audible notification sound of the Yellow/Red Angry Bird being slingshot onto the pigs. Of course, they laughed.

Ytterbium70

DIE PEOPLE
My teacher: What did the Romans do to the christians? It ryhmes with toot
Friend: Prosti-
Everyone else: XD
Friend: What?