1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Burakoru, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightningRevolver

LightningRevolver Get Lucky.

Infernape because the others look like ***!

2. Sound

Sound Well-Known Member

Blaziken by far. Taekwondo chicken-human hybrid certainly beats a monkey and a pig-human hybrid in my opinion.

3. VoltCannon

VoltCannon New Member

My preference goes to Infernape. Infernape has far higher speed than Blaziken and is a better sweeper. For defence they're nearly the same. Infernape outclasses Blaziken's defences by little. For attack Blaziken would be better but if it were to fight a stronger pokemon than it self such as Salamence it could use a strong move like stone edge against it but may fail it's attack due to it's speed and defences and may be knocked out easily because Salamence does have high attack. But if Infernape was fighting against Salamence, It may attack first and cause some damage before it gets knocked out. I am saying that speed is usually more useful than power sometimes. Blaziken's speed and defences can ruin it's attack stat. But Infernape's speed is really good and it's attack stat isn't that bad. But remember about defence too. For movepool Blaziken may be better but slightly due to it's accuracy. One of it's best moves like sky uppercut is ruined by it's accuracy and most of it's strongest moves have recoil. Infernape's movepool is quit weak. Close combat and flare blitz make it's movepool a bit better but these attacks still have something in return. Infernape's movepool is better than Blaziken's for stragetey. For looks I would prefer Blaziken but focus more on it's stats than that.

Hope this helped :)

4. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Emboar is the coolest of the three in my opinion, but Blaziken would probably win in a fight.

5. VoltCannon

VoltCannon New Member

Emboar is no match for Infernape or Blaziken. If you were to see it's stats you would probably be dissapointed. It focuses too much in hp and attack. It's sp.attack is okay and it's defences and speed is so poor and it looks quite ugly to me. I mean it's a fighting pig lol.

6. rckstr

rckstr Well-Known Member

Blaziken is uber.
    FIN

7. cool123

cool123 Active Member

Probably blaziken. He also looks the coolest imo

8. Truly Deceptive

Truly Deceptive It is I: ME!

Infernape.

9. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork