• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesir

Breeder
I like all three, but I'd have to say that Infernape just edges out the others (HE'S A FIRE MONKEY!!!!)

Aurath8

Why is it that people make threads allowing a perfect opppurtunity for most of the populace to bash Emboar? The third time this has happened.
So this isn't spam: Infernape wins. Flare Blitz and Close Combat are both hugely powerful moves and enjoyed raising it.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
infernpe is good, but your all forgeting somthing. Blaziken can learn Brave Bird to KO emboar and infernape. nothing against emboar, but he's way to slow. infernape is cool, but I perfer the original fire/fighting.

MonkeyX

blaziken all the way! its my favorite pokemon and with speed boost in the 5th gen it becomes awesomer

Chill92

No wonder Emboar is not liked. I like Blaziken becasue of it's speed boost. If it was a 1v1 battle against Infernape, then Blaziken can hit the monkey hard with a Brave Bird

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I like Emboar the best. Screw speed! Give me power!

PS: Blaziken's alright too.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Go, Infernape! It looks awesome and it has an awesome movepool. In my opinion, anyways.

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Emboar is too slow lol. but Infernape is cooler. i like blaziken too. especially with speed boost. goodness.

multi-scale

i'm getting really pissed off at 3 straight generations of fire/fighting starters. think of a new type combination. anyway, blaziken is the best. emboar's fat and slow and infernape is just a faster but less powerful blaziken. now that blaziken has speed boost, infernape is kinda pointless.

I've always preferred Blaziken. I enjoyed progressing through Emerald with it while I just didn't like going through Pearl with Monferno (it never got further than that). I have nothing against Emboar, but it's just not something I would use.

Aesir

Breeder
I'm fine in general with all fire starters, so I don't mind that tehre's been 3 of the same typed starters in a row

Rowdy

Blaziken is my favorite and my most used fire type (though Infernape and Emboar are cool too).

And with Flare Blitz (or Flamethrower as an alt.), Brave Bird, Brick Break, and Shadow Claw as its four attacks, I rarely lose a battle with it.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
blaziken all the way! its my favorite pokemon and with speed boost in the 5th gen it becomes awesomer

when you say speed boost, do you mean that blaziken is faster is 5th gen, or that it now has the ability speed boost?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
To all people talking about the Fighting/Fire getting lame, I know, I want to see a Fire/Poison type starter.
To all who are saying Charizard, Charizard isn't an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.