1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Burakoru, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grassette

Grassette Treehugger

Blaziken used to be my favourite Pokemon, and I <3 CHICKENS!!!

So yea. Blaziken is better than the rest.

2. iloveinfernape

iloveinfernape the one true hiroomi

INFERNAPE OF COURSE!!!! Although Emboar is awesome, Infernape is awesomest by far and I never even had a Blaziken.

3. TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne Well-Known Member

A Fighting Chicken, a Fighting Ape, or a Fighting Pig, note that they are all on fire.
    What should you choose?

4. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Blaziken is my favourite.

But for some reason I can imagine Emboar to be extremely poweful in the anime.

5. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

I dislike blaziken but I like infernape a lot, but emboar's even better. Fighting bore FTW!!!

6. BlazingCold

BlazingCold Well-Known Member

Infernape. No doubt about it. He's a monkey that eats bananas. He's a flaming head guy. He is speedy. He is infernape. I didn't have to make it that dramatic lol but to me the only competition was emboar and him. I love bacon :D

7. Palkia98

Palkia98 Well-Known Member

Infernape, because of the movepool and combined with its speed, its won me many battles single-handedly

8. TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne Well-Known Member

Pork Chop vs. Chicken Drumstick vs. Monkey on fire.

9. startmirca

startmirca New Member

Blaziken is the coolest out all of them . It's my favorite Fire-type too .

Infernape was good too .

Emboar can go to hell for all I care . The worst Fire/Fighting starter , as if the only bad one.

10. RedMage23

RedMage23 The Red Mage

I prefer Blaziken because it is awesome.

Infernape is slightly more versatile than Blaziken and even Emboar, so it's probably the best.

11. Wildfyre

Wildfyre X + Y, get pumped!

Blaziken looks the best IMO.

12. Pokemon Trainer Blue

Pokemon Trainer Blue Smell ya later!

Infernape. Best aesthetics, usefulness (not including Dream World Ability), and I actually used him as a starter...

13. Umbreon's Girl

Umbreon's Girl Scolipede!!!

Infernape! I never pick the fire starter (though I usually use them later in the games I especially love Charmander and Quilava) but I made myself for my Pearl nuzlocke and I really love Infernape now.

14. Porgon-XYZ

Porgon-XYZ Wut are you saying?

Blaziken of course. He has an epic design, movepool and DW ability, which placed him in OU this generation. The monkey is Okay, I never really liked him very much(I prefered Empoleon), while the Boar... Well... Ya....

15. orangezilla

orangezilla Who's dar man

Infernape is best in ability and looks

16. ~Starlight~

~Starlight~ Cold Inside

Blaziken. Second place goes to Infernape.

17. PlatinumAssassin

PlatinumAssassin Dragon Master

IMO definitely Blaziken. He was and still is one of my favorite pokemon of all time and im PUMPED for the likely R/S remakes so i can start with him. I played with him on my 3rd Pearl walkthrough, couldn't stand how he was a less-cool looking Blaziken, cheated to get a Blaziken, and beat the last 3 gyms with him. And I actually like Emboar, its my second fav, although he learns only 2 fighting moves... and its the THIRD fire-fighting starter in a row... AND Blaziken can Brave Bird and etc. the crap out of both Infernape and Emboar, still has a pretty good overall speed, and the DW ability is just icing on the awesomecake.

18. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Fixed!

Infernape is great a a suicide lead and Emboar is okay.

19. Swagmander

Swagmander Well-Known Member

Emboar. He looks like Ganon from the Zelda series, which makes him a hit with me. Blaziken is now banned to ubers due to his overpowered DW ability, and I just plain don't like Infernape (it's either the design or lack of defensive ability). I'm considering putting a Choice Scarf on Emboar, it should make him usable. :)

20. Grovyl

Grovyl Who dun dug diglett?

I like Infernape's design. Therfore, I'll go with Inferape Infernape!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.