1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Burakoru, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

I think Infernape's my favorite, but I love all of them. I even included Emboar in my B/W team, even though it wasn't my starter. ^^

2. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Emboar's easily the coolest of the three, but I kind of like Blaziken, a bit.

3. Chaos Emperor

Chaos Emperor ................

I say infernape, i just like it more than Blaziken or Emboar.

4. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

i liike blaziken most, but competitivly infernape is beast

5. Jazz™

Jazz™ Not exactly Orthodox

Infernape is best seeing as SB Blaziken isn't out yet. I despise Emboar.

6. ImmortalInfernape

ImmortalInfernape Flaming Inferno

Emboar>Infernape>Blaziken in terms of ability to sweep

Emboar: Good Movepool and attack, rubbish all else. Good choice scarf user.
    Infernape: Good Movepool and lead, good attack stats and speed. Good life orb user.
    Blaziken: I REALLY HATED Balziken until it got banned to ubers. Then I really hated it. Caps Lock Makes all the difference, eh?

7. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Infernape is my favorite out of these three.

8. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

I would think that depending on the move set, anybody can win. Im sure they could all learn Arial Ace, and Scald, and Earthquake.

9. 2rsa

2rsa Shiny Hunter

Blaziken with speed boost is awesome!
    emboar looks cool but it has terrible stat in my opinion and i never liked infernape at all.

10. ThePlatypusKing

ThePlatypusKing Well-Known Member

I like Blaziken best always have. Hoenn is my favorite region and the best region IMO also with speed boost it can be a MONSTER thats why its in Uber while Infernape is OU and I dont even know where Emboar stands here bad stat placement, TERRIBLE movepool, and just not as good as either Fire/Fighting starter. I personally think Emboar is the worst Fire starter yet. Typhlosion was your average fire type and not that good but still okay, Charizard has terrible Stealth Rock weakness but both are good UU Pokes Emboar is only good ingame its that bad. Now I know im gettting of topic but out of all starters Emboar is only better than Meganium IMO

11. Remmie

Remmie Well-Known Member

Emboar all the way! After Infernape and we finish with Blaziken.

12. Lulamoon

Lulamoon Cheese for everyone!

I like all three. Infernape makes a great lead, Blaziken I haven't used much, and Emboar works surprising well for me. Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Flame Charge, and Scald make it a fairly good sweeper.

13. dusk26

dusk26 "Turn up!"

Blaziken is underrated......but uncompetetible so that elimanates the compition since that chicken's greatness is unreachable...

14. dusk26

dusk26 "Turn up!"

;257;Blaziken is underrated......but uncompetetible so that elimanates the compition since that chicken's greatness is unreachable...;257;

15. j_gamez

j_gamez Blah

you are wrong.

i like infernape because i have been using him as my lead and he has cool design too.

16. sanae

sanae stop trying to be god ☆

If not for Blaziken's DW ability, I would choose Infernape. But he has Speed Boost, so Infernape can get a life.

17. McIntyre

McIntyre Novice Breeder

Over all, I must say I like them all. But Blaziken gets first place because I just love using him over the others, and Emboar gets spot two because I absolutely adore Tepig.

18. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

I like them all but my personal fave is blaziken the awesome fighting chicken

19. Randomness

Randomness He is already here.

I absolutely adore Blaziken and its prevolutions ever since I was introduced to Pokemon (not that long ago-- 5 years?) so it gets 1st place.

I like Infernape because it is competitively useful and I like its and its prevolutions' designs. It gets 2nd.

Lastly comes Emboar, who I don't like mainly because it's slow. I just can't stand walls or tanks even if they excel at everything else, I jut can't stand it. I do like its designs though, but still no winner. 3rd place.

20. WeatherEffectRain

WeatherEffectRain Arm Wrestle?

1. Blaziken
    2. Infernape
    3. Emboar

Blaziken - Number one in my list because of three factors; It's the most powerful/broken/Lolcompetitive, it's the coolest design IMO, and it's my starter for the first game w/ my shiny. Yay Blaziken! El Pollo de fuego = Flaming Chicken... And it's a fighting flaming chiecken! MUAHAHA!

Infernape - Number 2 in my list for 4 factors; It's useful competitively, it's design is OK, it's got a freaking flaming pony tail(Bad thing Lol) and it's got one of the suckiest pre-evo's design in the history of my brain: I'm looking at you, Chimchar. "Let's put a swirl on it's head and a flaming tail tuft, and color it orange!" *Approved*... It's like 50% cool.

Emboar - Number three on my list... 2 factors. It's absolutely sucky competitively, like, NU (LolDelibird, LolExploud, LolDelcatty, Etc) bad, and it's got the most "I'm cool" faces I've ever seen, when obviously it's a glutton punching bag that likes to "Punch things"... Although, it's design isn't bad per se. I like it's design, it's just... the face. And it's cry. Grr.

And Lol@ Gen's, Above poster and Smogon's agreement to my position... In order, I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.