• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Infernape.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
After watching Ash vs Paul infernape is my favorite.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Emboar's design is amazing, Infernape's is cool, but blaziken looks like a fried chicken :/

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
Emboar's design is amazing, Infernape's is cool, but blaziken looks like a fried chicken :/
*gasps* sir I challenge you to a duel for insulting the name Blaziken. The challenge will be pistols at dawn.

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Blaziken hands down. With a choice scarf, it'll beat Infernape and Emboar with brave bird/earthquake.

Blaziken is just better overall, being the first of the fire-fighting starters and people aready used to him.

Swagga09

Speed Boost Blaziken pwns both but without that Infernape is the winner.

Emboar is just lame imo

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Infernape, Its ability to use shadow claw and thunderpunch as a defense and its speed.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Emboar is definately the coolest. Blaziken's pretty cool, too. Infernape can BARELY be called cool IMO.

I would like Emboar even more if it wasn't another Fire/Fighting monster, though.

K1B2

Forecaster
I'm currently using an awesome life-orb Infernape on my team to great success, but I really would like to get my hands on a speed boost Blaziken, it sounds amazing!

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I can use them all. I like Blazekien for it's wide diversity of moves, Infernape for high attack, and Emboar, who can take more hits than the others. I'd go with Emboar.
Darkrai and Zoroark pwn them all, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.