• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Blaziken!

Blaziken can kick Infernape's *** like THAT: WATCH!

Blaziken, Use Brave Bird!
;257; "Blaze Blaze!"

;392; "Infernape Faints!"

Blaziken defeated foe's Infernape

BLAZIKEN FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Last edited:

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
blaziken by miles:)

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Charizard - 10 for being awesome
Typhlosion - also 10 for being awesome
Blaziken - 10 awesome and fighting is a nice touch
Infernape - 9 (continuing the fire/fighting trend?)
Emboar - 4 what is this?

For battling I would choose Blaziken or Infernape.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
blaziken is the only one that doesnt look reta.....special.

Ehh.....Bekidding, use the favorites stickies.

And you forgot Charizard and Typhlosion. -____-

beshort123

<----Uber
Blazekien wins hands down. Nothing can compete with the fact that it is the ORIGINAL and possibly strongest one out there. Also as someone stated earlier one brave bird from blazekein and infernape's knocked out.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Ehh.....Bekidding, use the favorites stickies.

And you forgot Charizard and Typhlosion. -____-

This is obviously between the Fire/Fighting starters.

I would say Infernape, then Blaziken. I really don't like Emboar. >>

cantab

Emboar should have been Fire/Ground. Or heck, any typing other than yet another Fire/Fighting. BW gave us five new typing combinations with fire (counting Heat Rotom), why'd Game Freak have to go and make the starter boaring?

kyogreblue3

take a byte
hmmm . . . I'd pick Blaziken, but I DO like Infernape and Emboar too. but that's just because Fire-types are my favorite. but if I had to pick between Infernape, Emboar, Blaziken, Typhlosion, and Charizard, I'd pick Typhlosion in a second :D.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Inb4 High Bump Kick.

Emboar should have been Fire/Ground. Or heck, any typing other than yet another Fire/Fighting. BW gave us five new typing combinations with fire (counting Heat Rotom), why'd Game Freak have to go and make the starter boaring?

I'm Hilarious!

But seriously, I think we all was hoping for anything except Fire/Fighting.

Zachmac

I hate emboar, not just it's looks(which I don't like), but we all noticed the pattern. Why didn't they make Samurott the fighting type?

Infernape wasn't that bad, they were trying something new with Fighting>Steel, Ground>Fire, and Steel resist Grass with Water>Ground, so the full evolutions were all weak/tied to each other.

I'd say Blaziken though. The other two were probably just made because people liked blaziken.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Emboar...it's a pig

I liked Blaziken a little since he was my first Pokemon. i hate Infernape

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Emboar...it's a pig

I liked Blaziken a little since he was my first Pokemon. i hate Infernape

;132; ...All I have to say here. ;132;

Status
Not open for further replies.