• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emboar vs. Infernape vs. Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infernape because the others look like ***!

Sound

Blaziken by far. Taekwondo chicken-human hybrid certainly beats a monkey and a pig-human hybrid in my opinion.

VoltCannon

My preference goes to Infernape. Infernape has far higher speed than Blaziken and is a better sweeper. For defence they're nearly the same. Infernape outclasses Blaziken's defences by little. For attack Blaziken would be better but if it were to fight a stronger pokemon than it self such as Salamence it could use a strong move like stone edge against it but may fail it's attack due to it's speed and defences and may be knocked out easily because Salamence does have high attack. But if Infernape was fighting against Salamence, It may attack first and cause some damage before it gets knocked out. I am saying that speed is usually more useful than power sometimes. Blaziken's speed and defences can ruin it's attack stat. But Infernape's speed is really good and it's attack stat isn't that bad. But remember about defence too. For movepool Blaziken may be better but slightly due to it's accuracy. One of it's best moves like sky uppercut is ruined by it's accuracy and most of it's strongest moves have recoil. Infernape's movepool is quit weak. Close combat and flare blitz make it's movepool a bit better but these attacks still have something in return. Infernape's movepool is better than Blaziken's for stragetey. For looks I would prefer Blaziken but focus more on it's stats than that.

Hope this helped :)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Emboar is the coolest of the three in my opinion, but Blaziken would probably win in a fight.

VoltCannon

Emboar is no match for Infernape or Blaziken. If you were to see it's stats you would probably be dissapointed. It focuses too much in hp and attack. It's sp.attack is okay and it's defences and speed is so poor and it looks quite ugly to me. I mean it's a fighting pig lol.

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.