1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Emerald and Fire Red

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by RAVENHEART, Aug 18, 2006.

1. RAVENHEART

RAVENHEART Beginning Trainer

Are they compatable to battle each other over the wireless adaptor, I don't see why not, but I need to know for sure and my booklets that came with the games are probably at the bottom of some box.

2. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

I think that you CAN battle, but to trade you must have gotten to a certain point in each game.

3. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

Yes

In fired red you must beat the Elite Four and in Emrald you must beat the elit four also and yes you can battlw since the new union room

4. RAVENHEART

RAVENHEART Beginning Trainer

OK thanks just had to make sure.

5. legendary pkm master

legendary pkm master Water Pokemon Master

wen i battled with my frend with the same games and they sed i have to use level 30 pokemon and under
    i was like WTF

6. chosen_one386

chosen_one386 Angel of Chaos

Yeah, I couldn't trade between my Emerald and a friend's Leafgreen because she hadn't beaten the E4 yet and I had. But, you can battle as long as you have Pokes under Lv. 30, which sucks.

7. Jolteonmaster2

Jolteonmaster2 Well-Known Member

FireRed has to do the Sevii Islands Quest, and Emerald has do defeat the Elite Four.

8. Jaster

Jaster Team Magma Captain

Yeah you can battle between the games.

9. i thought you had to beat the E4 on emerald and fix celio's machine on FR/LG...