• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald and Fire Red

RAVENHEART

Beginning Trainer
Are they compatable to battle each other over the wireless adaptor, I don't see why not, but I need to know for sure and my booklets that came with the games are probably at the bottom of some box.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I think that you CAN battle, but to trade you must have gotten to a certain point in each game.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
Yes

In fired red you must beat the Elite Four and in Emrald you must beat the elit four also and yes you can battlw since the new union room

i thought you had to beat the E4 on emerald and fix celio's machine on FR/LG...