• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald: Battle frontier team building help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'll go straight to the point: I wanna build myself a team for the Battle Frontier, but I suck at creating balanced team. But, I can do breeding, EV training and I have access to pokemon of the 5 games of this generation(just no event pokemon). The thing is that there is only 1 pokemon I absolutly WANT to have is my team as I've destroyed a lot of my friend with it and I like to play with it. It is:

Blissey(Leftovers)
Bold: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed
Nature Cure
-Minimize
-Seismic Toss
-Toxic
-Softboiled

I'm playing on lvl 50

I wanna know a good team to put around him so I can take out most of te BF. But DON'T change the Blissey, except maybe the hold item.

Angello

Wow, Blissey is a normal type. I thing that this pokémon is not very strong, but it has a great defense. How about Aggron and Milotic? Of course, other pokémon like Metagross is a good option. This is a great team for me.

In my case, the pokemon of my Battle Frontier team are Swampert, Aggron and Metagross.

Yah, sorry about that, it's just the pokemon I'm te best with ;)
Is it a good idea to have a sweeper with him? Or am I better to use 3 tank or semi-tank?
Also, I just tought about leveling them to level 60 instead, so now I also have acces to Dragonite/Tyrannitar. Finally, I know Slowbro can be a very Calm Mind Tank/Sweeper, as I used him too a lot. Could I use it to replace Milotic, since it's about as good but a lot easier to find?

LimeSoda

Calm Minding Suicune is a good choice, although hard to get good IVs for. I think there is a glitch in FR/LG where the IVs in multiple stats are 1 no matter what, so if you do decide to use him, grab one from Colosseum, if you have it.

By the way, this thread will probably be locked unfortunately. The moderators lock almost every post on these forum and over moderate, causing this community to die. It's really sad, I enjoy helping people, and many other people do too.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Here are some pokemon that helped me win all the silver symbols, and gold at the dome.
Starmie@Leftovers
Modest
252SpA/252Spe/4HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic

Metagross@Lum Berry
Jolly
252Attack/252Spe/4HP
Meteor Mash
Explosion