• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald Battle Frontier Team

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
I have just made a new team for emerald. Pleez can u rate it and tell me what i can improve in it or any changes i need to make. Thanx.

Alakazam:Psychic
Fire Punch
Shock Wave
Calm Mind

Salamence:Dragon Claw
Fly
Crunch
Hydro Pump

Latias:Surf
Calm Mind
Psychic
Dragon Breath

Reno

so adorable...
alakazam@lum berry
modest
-thunderpunch
-psychic
-calm mind
-fire punch

salamence@choice band
adamant
-rock slide
-earthquake
-aerial ace
-fire blast

latias@leftovers
calm
-dragon claw
-recover
-calm mind
-safeguard

latias=the only defense. no physical walls=bad. ice beam weak.

crudent

Not only are there no physical walls, there's no wall at all. Latias almost doesn't count. Dragon Claw weak, Ice Beam weak, Shadow Ball weak, Silver Wind weak, blah blah blah.

Heard of Milotic/Swampert/Regice? Yes yes yes put one over Alakazam or Latias now. 2 fragile Psychic types in a team is utter nonsense.

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Rite thanx, any tips on wot team of 3 i should have instead and what moves/items/nature it should have? I got a syther with IV of 31, should I use that?

Reno

so adorable...
just delete them. click edit post and press delete this post.

me thinks you need a pert>latias for a rock resist.

swampert@leftovers
relaxed
-hydro pump
-earthquake
-ice beam
-rest/protect

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
How many symbols do u hav? jus wondering? also can u suggest a whole new team to me and a stratehy for it? cheers.

crudent

uh-uh-uh, don't ask for teams. Build one yourself.

Basically a BF team needs one physical sweeper, one special sweeper and one wall. That's the whole strategy. The important part is HOW you actually use the team.