• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald/BF Team

makiri

I want to train these Pokemon, but i have to choose only 6 of them:
(I need help with natures and movesets too)

1. Alakazam
Modest
- Psychic
- Thunderpunch
- Ice Punch / Fire Punch
- Calm Mind / Recover

2. Gengar
Modest
- Thunderbolt
- Hypnosis
- Dream Eater
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch

3. Golem
Adamant
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide
- Double Edge

4. Machamp
Adamant
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
- ??
- ??

5. Huntail
??
- Crunch
- Surf
- Rain Dance
- Ice Beam

6. Kingdra
??
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Beam
- Body Slam

7. Porygon 2
??
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt/Zap Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'll give you some comments on the movesets:

;065;Alakazam can't use Recover greatly, because of his bad defences. Alakazam is a sweeper, used to inflict much damage with loads of Special Attack and Speed. Most opponents can do more than 50% damage to Alakazam in one hit, making Recover useless.

;094;The Hypnosis Dream Eater combo isn't really good. Hypnosis is too inaccurate to rely a combo on. Go with some special moves and a support move such as Destiny Bond or Hypnosis.

;076;Golem looks fine if you give it a Choice Band

;068;Don't use Earthquake on Fighting types, most types weak to Ground moves are also weak to Fighting or Rock moves, such as Fire, Rock, and Steel. Go with a moveset like:

Machamp @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
-Cross Chop
-Rock Slide
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Or

Machamp @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
-Rock Slide
-Cross Chop
-Facade
-Bulk Up

;367;Huntail looks fine, give it a Modest nature if you've cloned the Deepseetooth

;230;You can go with either Flailing Dragon Dancing Kingdra or the Special Sweeping Kingdra:

Kingdra @ Leftovers
Modest nature
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dragonbreath

Kingdra @ Lum Berry
Lonely nature
-Endure
-Dragon Dance
-Flail
-Hydro Pump

Hydro Pump on the second one because it has no Rain support and no beneficial nature, so it needs some more power.

;233;Go with Thunderbolt on Porygon2, and change Tri Attack to Thunder Wave. Give it a Modest nature

Last edited: