• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald/Colosseum Little Cup Team

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, so, I designed a rule-set in Colosseum for the typical Little Cup (Level 5, pre-evos only) and came up with a team, using Emerald. I could use some help with Natures (which, as far as I know, aren't as necessary due to the low level of play), items, and moveset adjustments.

The team I have is:

Mudkip @ ???
-Surf
-Strength
-Protect
-???

Makuhita @ ???
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Bulk Up

Spoink @ ???
-Psychic
-Shock Wave
-Icy Wind
-Calm Mind

Whismur @ ???
-Extrasensory
-Secret Power
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam

Houndour @ ???
-Flamethrower
-Crunch
-Sludge Bomb
-Protect

Oddish @ ???
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Moonlight
-Sleep Powder

I don't really intend to use this team for doubles, since my friend and my fiancée are more used to Single battles. I can't begin to think of what items to use (I have it to where no two Pokémon can hold the same item, and I banned the Sitrus Berry and the berries that can confuse [Figy, etc.]), Mudkip needs a fourth move (and perhaps a replacement for Protect), and I need Natures. Any help filling these gaps would be great.