1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Emerald Electrics?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Squirtle12, May 4, 2013.

1. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

What are the good electric type pokemon in emerald?

2. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Electrike is the best in my opinion, but Pikachu/Raichu is reliable if you can wait that long.

3. ashiemore

ashiemore Well-Known Member

In my first emerald game, I used Magneton and it worked very well for me. I don't know why Manectric's so popular.

~ashiemore

4. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

Alright thanks.

5. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Not much really to be honest. I don't really like them but I have to say that Manectric, Raichu or Magneton would be the best.
    - Nate the;448;

6. Venifirous

Venifirous Member

Raichu is a monster if you can wait so long.

Also one that has not been mentioned here is lanturn a fish water/electric which can have the ability to absorb electric moves healing him by 25% of their damage.

Up to you tough I like my raichu it's really strong with high hp, speed and damage.

7. EspNeon

EspNeon Badge Collector

I'd personally choose Voltorb/Electrode. It's got a great speed and I personally like having Selfdestruct/Explosion as a last resort trump card.

There is also; Chinchou, Electrike, Pikachu, Magnemite aswell. So it all really depends on what you're looking for and how quick you need it.

8. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

Alright thanks ill look at those guys

9. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I'd go for either Raichu, Electrode, or Lanturn.

10. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

Manectric imo. I have a level 100 Manectric from one of my Emerald runthroughs, and she's always been absolutely awesome in a tight spot.

11. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Magneton has a good typing for being electric/steel.
    I liked to use it, but I had used Manectric and Lanturn as well. And they're fine too.

12. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

Magneton should be useful for you when you're not that far into the game, but you'll have to switch to Raichu later in the game or stick to using Magneton, like I did.

13. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

Alright thanks