• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald Elite four team

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Sceptile:
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
False Swipe
Return

Alakazam:
Recover
Future Sight
Calm Mind
Psychic

Cacturne:
Ingrain
Faint Attack
Spikes
Needle Arm

Crawdaunt:
Crabhammer
Guillotine
Surf
Water Pulse

Tropius:
Magical Leaf
Body Slam
Solarbeam
Synthesis

Absol:
Razor Wind
Slash
Future Sight
Bite
Note: This that this is a future team...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Don’t give a Pokémon two attacking moves of the same type.

And why are you using 3 Grass types on the same team?

Sceptile @Leftovers/Petaya Berry
Timid Nature
-Leaf Blade
-Thunderpunch
-Substitute
-Dragon Claw/Leech Seed

Tropius @Lum Berry/Leftovers
Modest Nature
-Solarbeam
-Synthesis
-Sunny Day
-Leech Seed

Cacturne @leftovers
Quiet Nature
-Spikes/Faint Attack
-Needle Arm
-Substitute
-Focus Punch

Crawdaunt @leftovers
Brave Nature
-Surf/Crunch
-Swords Dance
-Return
-Sludge Bomb/Aerial Ace

Alakazam @Lum Berry
Modest Nature
-Psychic
-Fire Punch
-Calm Mind
-Recover/Thunderpunch/Ice Punch

Absol @Leftovers
Jolly Nature
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance
-Shadow Ball
-Aerial Ace/Taunt

Absol!

Sea Ruby Trainer
You have no strength against Glacia, her ice types will own you. I suggest a strong fire type (Camerupt, maybe?) for her Glalies and an electric (Manectric can be useful) for her ice/water types as well as whats-his-name the champion.

Camerupt @ Leftovers/Choice Band
Adamant
- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide/HP Rock
- Explosion

I use this same set, it works great for me. But don't use it on ice/water types, water moves hit it hard.

Manectric @ Petaya Berry
I think mine's Timid... but I don't know the ideal nature.
- Crunch (egg move)
- Thunderbolt
- Charge/HP Ice/HP Grass/HP Water
- Substitue

Manectric is a special sweeper. Should work okay, mine does.

Why do you have three grass types, and two dark types??? you will practically be defeated by flying types and fighting types....

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
You have no strength against Glacia, her ice types will own you. I suggest a strong fire type (Camerupt, maybe?) for her Glalies and an electric (Manectric can be useful) for her ice/water types as well as whats-his-name the champion.

Camerupt @ Leftovers/Choice Band
Adamant
- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide/HP Rock
- Explosion

I use this same set, it works great for me. But don't use it on ice/water types, water moves hit it hard.

Manectric @ Petaya Berry
I think mine's Timid... but I don't know the ideal nature.
- Crunch (egg move)
- Thunderbolt
- Charge/HP Ice/HP Grass/HP Water
- Substitue

Manectric is a special sweeper. Should work okay, mine does.
Here's the thing, I REALLY don't want to breed... Wait... Camerupt can learn Explosion!? Didn't know that...

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Well, I hope this isn't considered bumping...
Team update!:

Sceptile:
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Cut
Slam

Alakazam:
Recover
Future Sight
Calm Mind
Psychic

Sableye:
Theif
Mean Look
Shadow Ball
Night Shade

Swellow:
Fly
Endeavor
Sky Attack
Facade

Gyarados:
Waterfall
Thrash
Surf
Dragon Rage

Wailord:
Dive
Water Pulse
Water Spout
----

Im sorry if i seem mean, but you have three pokemon that dont stand a chance against electric pokemon.

my suggestion: remover gyarados and walrien and add a Milotic and a Ninetales. And why Alakazam, Gardevoir is much better!!!!

Milotic ;350;

Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic

Gardevoir ;282;

Calm Mind
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Ninetales ;038;

Flamethrower
Dig
Hyper Beam
Confuse Ray

Hope i was of assistance!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

The Ninetales is terrible. Hyper Beam, Dig, wtf?
And why are you putting Shadow Ball on Gardevoir? This is not D/P.

A better Ninetales set:

Ninetales @Leftovers
Timid
Flamethrower
Substitute
Will-o-wisp
Grudge/Confuse Ray

And how do the Pokemon you suggested stand up against Electrics? They aren't even resistant!

Rane

Really?
As many of the others, I raise my eyebrows as to why you're using 3 grass types on the same team. I could understand 1 or even 5 because some people use mono type teams.

And Absol!, this is an Elite Four team as the TC says. And E4 is prior to BF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't items like Petaya Berry and Choice Band only obtained at the BF? If so, how would the TC be able to even use these items, if he/she hadn't even reached BF yet?

And also, do you really do the whole EV/Breed crap to challenge the Elite 4? Dude, they're really, really easy to beat anyway.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Shoot... I forgot to mention someting, I'm still working my way through Victory road!

Rane

Really?
I'm going to be fully honest with you now Shadow Lucario. You rarely need super trained pokémon for the Elite Four. Heck, I used a Blaziken and a Manectric only. Okay, they were like 10 levels higher, but still.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
And Absol!, this is an Elite Four team as the TC says. And E4 is prior to BF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't items like Petaya Berry and Choice Band only obtained at the BF? If so, how would the TC be able to even use these items, if he/she hadn't even reached BF yet?

And also, do you really do the whole EV/Breed crap to challenge the Elite 4? Dude, they're really, really easy to beat anyway.
If someone is playing Emerald, you automatically assume they're going to the Battle Frontier. Otherwise, what would be the point of playing Emerald when you can't take part in the most important addition to the game?

So it doesn't matter if you can't get the items yet, as long as you can get them eventually. Advanced planning...that's what's wisest for Pokemon and wisest for life in general.

Rane

Really?
Let me repeat myself:

This is an Elite Four team as the TC says. Not a BF team.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

What do you do after you beat the Elite 4?

Would you rather:
a)Beat it again, even though it’s super easy and your Pokémon are way stronger than them?

OR

b)Go to the Battle Frontier, which is a lot more challenging, and most games, challenge = fun.

Amaranth

Swag

What do you do after you beat the Elite 4?

Would you rather:
a)Beat it again, even though it’s super easy and your Pokémon are way stronger than them?

OR

b)Go to the Battle Frontier, which is a lot more challenging, and most games, challenge = fun.

XD or do the match call or shiny hunt or breed a new team or .. complete youre dex

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

You can do that in any Ruby or Sapphire game.

Only Emerald has the Battle Frontier. The game is not over after the Elite 4.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Im sorry if i seem mean, but you have three pokemon that dont stand a chance against electric pokemon.

my suggestion: remover gyarados and walrien and add a Milotic and a Ninetales. And why Alakazam, Gardevoir is much better!!!!

Milotic ;350;

Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic

Gardevoir ;282;

Calm Mind
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Ninetales ;038;

Flamethrower
Dig
Hyper Beam
Confuse Ray

Hope i was of assistance!

If your intent was to annoy the hell out of me you're doing really well. Stop rating before my brain explodes due to an overdose of stupidity.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

No, but like I’ve said twice now…are you going to stop playing the game as soon as you beat the Elite 4?
That’s highly unlikely.