• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EMERALD SUPER TEAM(that's what i think:))

Ace Hardlight

I want race car bed
replace return with ice beam

Belgian Pokemaster

With Sneasel????????
Man he has adamant and only has something like 100 sp attack!!!

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Yes, if you haven't noticed yet, Sneasel has the lowest base Sp. Atk stat of any fully evolved Pokemon in the game. Thus any Special attack is horrible on him. Either slap a Choice Band on your original set or go with this:

Sneasel@Leftovers
Jolly Nature
Trait: Inner Focus
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Aerial Ace/Crush Claw/Return

Last edited:

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
BUT Weavile can also learn Swords Dance to boost its way, WAY better Attack!

Elementman-Novapoke

Yes, if you haven't noticed yet, Sneasel has the lowest base Sp. Atk stat of any fully evolved Pokemon in the game. Thus any Special attack is horrible on him. Either slap a Choice Band on your original set or go with this:

Sneasel@Leftovers
Jolly Nature
Trait: Inner Focus
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Aerial Ace/Crush Claw/Return

Nice!

Btw use aerial ace!

Edit: new rank...

Belgian Pokemaster

Yeah sneasel's one of my favourites i don't know why they give a dark ice type such low sp attack
If it would be higher it could make some use of STAB

Ace Hardlight

I want race car bed
his sp attack is good enough to use ice beam

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪

You think 35 Sp. Attack is good? 35 is the same as the Special Attack of a PIDGEY!

Sad, but true. I hope by now that you have learned to disregard Ace Hardlight's suggestions, Belgian Pokemaster. No offense intended to anyone, of course. :p