• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald Team Help

Matttty_Ice

I am battling with some of my friends and we all agreed no ubers, including salamence and blaziken, and they all have to be level 60. I'm not very good at making competitive teams so I just started to put together pokemon that I had played with before and thought were pretty good. We are playing in-game so I have to be able to get items and such.

1. Scizor
2. Heracross
3. Kingdra
4. Tyranitar
5. Exeggutor
6. either Houndoom, Arcanine, or Typhlosion

I still need move sets and items. Any suggestions are welcome

Last edited:

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
You need to post movesets yourself so we can edit them. We can't just do them for you.

Heracross@Chesto Berry
-Brick Break
-Swords Dance
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Tyranitar
-Crunch
-Sandstorm
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake

Kingdra
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Rain Dance
-Ice Beam

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Tyranitar
-Crunch
-Sandstorm
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake

Kingdra
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Rain Dance
-Ice Beam

Yeah, let's give Sandstorm to a Pokemon whose ability is summoning a permanent Sandstorm, and Dragon Dance to a Pokemon that has no physical move.

Tyranitar
Rash Nature
~Crunch
~Ice Beam
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

Kingdra
Modest Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Dragonbreath
~Rain Dance

and ResTalk is not a really good idea for Heracross considering its mediocre Defense & HP, it is better just going all-out attacking.

Heracross
Jolly Nature
~Megahorn
~Brick Break
~Rock Slide
~Return/Swords Dance

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
It does have physical moves. It's called flail and hidden power.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It does have physical moves. It's called flail and hidden power.

your Kingdra set clearly does not include those moves.

Besides, Swift Swim + Rain already boosts Speed, and both Water & Dragon are purely Special type in 3rd Gen, so Kingdra has almost no reason to run Dragon Dance.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
I guess it's not the physical pokemon I made it out to be. Wouldn't dragon dance boost waterfall?

Ampy

Light The Stars
Gen 3 was before the physical/special split. All water type attacks are special.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
^Ah thanks I actually didn't remember te splits