• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emerald Team

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
I'm right now trying to defeat the Elite 4, well , I'm having some kind of difficulty in getting past Glacia, any help ?

Well, here's my team:

Swampert @ Level 52 @ Quirky
Item: Mystic Water
Moveset:
Earthquake
Waterfall
Surf
Dive

Obs: Yup, pretty much my HM slave

Aggron @ Level 49 @ Naughty
Item: Noitem
Moveset:
Strenght
Iron Tail
Dragon Claw
Thunderbolt

Pelliper @ Level 49 @ Bold
Item: Sea Incense
Moveset:
Stockpile
Spit Up
Fly
Water Pulse

Mightyena @ Level 46 @ Naughty
Item: Blackglasses
Moveset:
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Bite
Take Down

I need help with it (;

Do you still have the Rock Tomb TM? If so, teach it to Aggron. It's not a great move, but it should be of some help against Glacia before you get access to the Rock Slide move tutor. Dragon Claw and Thunderbolt are both special attacks, and with Aggron's terrible special attack stat, he should stick to physical moves.

You need an Ice Beam user, or possibly two if you feel like making the extra money to buy another TM. You get it at the Game Corner for 4000 coins, worth $80,000, and there is a free one inside the Abandoned Ship. Use the move deleter to get rid of Waterfall and Dive on Swampert to make room, and get rid of Stockpile and Spit Up on Pelipper. If you only want to teach the move to one of them, Swampert is probably the better choice due to having better all-around stats, but it wouldn't hurt to have a back-up.

My suggestion for a new pokemon would be Gardevoir with Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Calm Mind. It absolutely murders this Elite Four, and I think it would be a great choice to fulfill what your team lacks. It's pretty rare, but it's worth finding and raising one. If you would like a different suggestion, feel free to ask.