• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"eminent physicist, polyglot classicist, prizewinning botanist, hardbiting satirist,

BlindTourist

talented pianist, good dentist too."

Haha, if you get that reference, you're awesome.

Hi, I am Jose. From that ol state of TEXAS.
Been Playing the Pokemon games since Crystal times. Since then I tried all of them and have been a player since then. Still excited to play the new ones. My favorite gen might be gen III. Like any opinion, probably based on personal taste.
Getting Black 2 and white 2 for my brother as soon as they come out.
It will be hard to find time to play them (I am a student and I work and I try to jam around with people and work on some music) but I have managed so far.

So yeah, 19, love music, pretty chill if you ask me, student.... I enjoy lots of things, ask me if you want to know.

Excited about the new Arrested Development episodes.
My copy of Shields by Grizzly Bear in golden edition is on its way :D.
I don't know.
Tell me about yourself.

Looking forward to getting acquainted to the serebii forum. For some reason I finally decided to join a pokemon-related forum and this one seemed more approachable and complete than the others.

Good vibes about this. Looking forward to meeting Y'ALL.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Hey, welcome to Serebii.
Immediately I love you for that quote, but seriously, the Boob is the most irritating character in that film by far. If you want to make friends then I suggest you quote someone else. Like Ringo =D
But seriously, welcome.

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Welcome to SerebiiForums!

Feel free to ask me or friend me.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D