• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EMO Team

Freakshow

Jibaku
Bah I dunno what I'm really doing but I randomly made this team up.
Since this is based on my in game guys, I don't really remember the EVs that well

Salamence @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 276 Spd (stat) / Rest in HP
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
AA is only there so that Heracross will fail to eat me alive

Skarmory @ Beautiful Skin
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Drill Peck
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Feather Rest
THE Best physical wall in the game.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: Uhhh....well he has 502 HP, 289 Atk, 166 Def, 315 SDef (all of them are stats)
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Return
- Fire Punch
- Rest
Meh, it's not like Careful makes a lot of difference. It's my only counter to Jirachi so Fire Punch is there

Swampert @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Snow Slide
- Stealth Rock
Surf is there for Dosaidon, who can take Waterfall with it's 115HP/130Def and Hard Rock.

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: Uhh....don't really remember and neither are the stats.
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Rest
Reflect is what Emuritto does and Sub is overrated. Rest lets it beat Blissey one on one, and doesn't get worn down by Weezing

Emuritto @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Rope
- Reflect
Well, since he runs away, getting the nature isn't so easy. I got a Modest one. Reflect to help the rest of the team. Bolt for Gyarados, Beam for Gaburiasu, Grass Rope for Swampert.

I do have the issue of not having a Sleep Talker, though.

Kairyu

Throwing some d's
Emu is imo the best SR since it can lol at any spinner and still take care of Gabu although speed is a let down. Needs more wish support imo

Freakshow

Jibaku
I originally had Jirachi over Skarmory but realized that I need a phazer, and that my team is in chaos when facing Slaking

magichands

jack of trolls
this is off topic but, do you guys have any perfect iv dittos i could use to breed my team for the upcoming tourney? REALLY need the help, oh and thank you in advance

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Ice Punch > Snow Slide on Swampert IMO.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
This team looks pretty good. I don't see any massive weaknesses. And I agree about Ice Punch>Snow Slide.