• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emolga and the New Volt Switch! (687)

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was pretty good. Iris tries to make Emolga battle but it keeps using Volt switch. Emolga uses Attract on the all the male Pokemon exept Pikachu and they all fight about it. Snivy then points out it was Emolga then they become rivals. The gang take a rest but Emolga runs off. Oshawott and Axew follow, Snivy see's this and chases them. Emolga see's some apples but 3 Watchog are in front of the bush. Axew and Oshawott show up and Emolga puts on an act that the Watchog wouldn't let her pass so Oshawott tries to be a big man in front of Emolga but the Watchog run away ,a Simisear apears(It looks very creepy). Oshawott then gets Pwned again and Axew runs to help. Emolga is facing the Simisear by herself The gang then appear and Snivy is on a Tree. Emolga then uses Voltswitch which makes Pansage come out Pansage is anoyed. After getting the courage Snivy and Emolga then take down Simisear and destroying a boulder which would have fallen on him after that they both share an apple. Ash says to Bianca he is going for his 4th badge she then runs off. 10/10

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Emolga is starting to get a little annoying... I feel bad for Iris. She's a rather weak trainer, but that's mostly because one of her pokemon refuses to ever listen to her, one of her pokemon hates battling and only cares about eating, and one of her pokemon can't seem to master any of its moves :/. Ash's Snivy on the other hand is quite epic ^^. So smart and strong yet friendly and calm at the same time. However, something that seems to be a little unrealistic is that Snivy is somehow able to beat almost every fire type Pokemon it faces :/. I mean, it keeps deflecting flamethrowers and stuff like that with leaf blade and leaf tornado. I thought grass was supposed to be WEAK to fire? Anyways his Snivy rocks :3.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Oshawott got tossed into a tree and
Axew was so scared lol

ashleynikki

Soon cutiepie!!!
though emolga is a *****y-ous pokemon or what ever rash , i still like her lol

Snivy was funny, but Emolga was kind of annoying.

Remmie

I found Emolga so cute! She reminds me of Brock/Suzie's Vulpix, but worse. But that's what I like about her. I still wonder however why she decided to go with Iris if she doesn't like to battle. I guess she's suposed that with her cute look she could avoid battles. Seems she can't! XD So cute her crying act.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What an interesting episode. I loved that Bianca and Iris battled each other, even if Emolga spammed Attract again. Watching Minccino use Tickle on Emolga was super cute, but I'm sort of disappointed that Emolga wasn't very good with Volt Switch. It just seemed so confident before, and learning that it was bad with that move made things sad. I did like that Oshawott got to show off to Emolga some more, but that horrid Simisear ruined everything. It was just so ugly! At least Emolga and Snivy seemed to build a relationship between each other, even if it wasn't the best kind. 8/10.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Funny the way Emolga kept using volt switch... and also funny how Oshawott stood up like that

SmartD

It's a good episode. This quote is funny when Ash wouldn't let Snivy battle Pignite:

Ash: N-O.
Iris: Selfish!
Ash: Say what?

The rest of it is alright, even Snivy getting Emolga to fight. They seem to have a tiff later on. Can't wait for the next episode.

LittleMiss

Apparitions
Emolga is so cute, she really knows how to work the guys. Not unlike some women in real life, LOL. Emolga reminds me of Teddy Ursa.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Snivy and Sceptile need to meet lol

Torpoleon

Awesome episode. We got to see a lot of the main cast's Pokémon and that stuff with Emolga was all funny. It was funny when Oshawott, Tepig, Scraggy & Swadloon were all fighting as well. At least we see why Tranquill wasn't in this episode. Seeing Snivy & Emolga develop a rivalry is very interesting. I hope the writers have some big plans planned for it in the future. Simisear debuting is good since now I know how to say the "Simi" part. Oshawott & Axew clearly like Emolga too. During Emolga VS Minccino & Pignite, it was interesting how when Emolga used Volt Switch, she first brought out Pansage and then Snivy, seeing as how one is owned by one member of the main cast and the other owned by the other main cast member.
10/10

halloweenghost

Snivy is awesome. loved how she got out of the way and everyone else got fried with discharge.

Emolga is great. and doing her job well if you all find her annoying lol. I love when pokemon don;t really wanna obey. it is interesting.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Loved this episode. Emolga and Snivy are like a comedy duo, Emolga's the funny girl and Snivy's the Stright girl. Simisear was actually kinda intimidating for a Jimi hendrix monkey knockoff.

Also, who thinks that Snivy and Sceptile would be a perfect couple? I mean they're both smart, cool, and loners.

matt0044

Emolga and Snivy are like a comedy duo, Emolga's the funny girl and Snivy's the Stright girl.

That sounds like a good fanfic idea.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
That sounds like a good fanfic idea.

Snivy and Emolga in " The Road to Nimbasa!"

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. Nice to see a Simisear. I also found Snivy to be extremely awesome in this episode. Can't say the same about Emolga...

Emolga is such a b*tch stealing their food like that getting poor Pikachu beaten up and seriously Ash n co are stupid what more evidence than a full belly that it ate them its a good thing that Snivys there to stop it from getting away with its behavior.
The its a coward becuase it spams Volt Switch too much if i was Irri i would releases that and catch a Galvantula or something because im sick of Pikachu clones