• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emolga the Irresistible! (686)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Excadrill comes out, Emolga uses Attract on the Swoobat.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Missed that, so Excadrill is male, Males are really outshining the males. But I suspected Excadrill would be male anyway.

Oshawott comes out again.

Yep, Emolga goes into Iris's Pokeball and gets captured.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Iris got it and Belle is pissed, the thing loves apples, that basicly why it got captured haha.

She is always making plans based on getting more apples to eat.

Anyway the episode ended, pretty awesome episode made me laugh a lot or giggle atleast, fun fun.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Fun episode. And we finally got to see Iris's capture pose :p
Still want to know what happened in the episode before though!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Fun episode. And we finally got to see Iris's capture pose :p
Still want to know what happened in the episode before though!

Well Belle didn't capture anything I believe, she only used her two pokemons and is only using her two pokemons again in the next episode, so unless Dent captures something I don't see much happening in the episode besides the contests and what the prize might be.

Oh and no Team Rocket, happy with it, if they are going dumb again atleast don't spam em, I don't mind them being their usual selves if they don't get spammed, appearing every 5 episodes wouldn't bother me.

dman_dustin

It was a pretty fun episode though for some odd reason it felt off for some reason. Maybe it had to do with the fishing episode supposed to be before this episode causing this weird out place episode, because it felt like watching a rerun but it was brand new.

And while I understand Iris with Emolga and it made sense, it looked like Emolga's capture was shoehorned in at the last moment as if the writer's were like "Oh crap, we have to make this episode non-filler somehow. Oh right let's have Iris capture Emolga like at the last second."

Poor Bianca but it was totally understandable why she didn't get Emolga. Bianca needs to calm the hell down.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well it made sense, Emolga was kissing up to Iris so she could get more apples, she saw the apples at the end and asked to get caught with that in my, like if I stay with her I will eat more apples.

The best moment was Excadrill getting hit by attract. Surely liked its funny face with heart eyes.
First time Iris doesn't hug a cute Pokemon and caught it too. So that means those who hug a Pokemon cannot catch that Pokemon. Lame deduction isn't it?
Episode was fun and all but I am guessing next one would be better.

Brandon00151

Awesome Axew an Excadrill are both Males, Oshawott is NUTS over Emolga,so is Bianca, but not in the same way. Iris FINALLY captured a pokemon. Axew seems to be stronger, or at least can take ALOT more damage than before. Excadrill's "love" face is hilarious . The swoobat glowing eyes in the dark scene was kinda creepy for a moment . Oshawott NEEDS to Evolve soon. Anyone else seeing them replacing the Brock+Girl+Croagunk plot with Oshawott,Emolga, and Axew? Maybe not Axew hurting Oshawott but him dragging him off when Oshawott gets too "romantic" . The next episode looks pretty interesting,cant wait to see it :D

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Sounds like a fun episode. But did Team Rocket turn up? If not then it might be a sign that they are not completely back to their old ways.... yet.

Also kind of hoping that its not Electro Ball since that only recently became Pikachu's new signature finishing move. Personally I am hoping it was Hidden Power, and this series they actually mention its typing and it turns out to be Dragon.

I am liking that the Trio's Pokemon are building friendships/groups and interacting more than in the past. Especially with Axew now having a rival/brother like friend in Scraggy, a love interest in Emolga and a friend in Pikachu.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
This sounds like a really fun episode... I can't wait to se it! Also, i can't wait to se Swoobat in motion!

gliscor&yanmega

Sounds like a nice episode from what people are saying.

Excadrill is confirmed male? And was hit by Attract...I have to see that. Gender confirmation is good, I'm glad the writers have Attract on the main team. Who's Gender do we still not know, Swadloon and Dwebble?

Doesn't sound like Team Rocket were in this episode, shame.

Can't wait to see this episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Sounds like a nice episode from what people are saying.

Excadrill is confirmed male? And was hit by Attract...I have to see that. Gender confirmation is good, I'm glad the writers have Attract on the main team. Who's Gender do we still not know, Swadloon and Dwebble?

Doesn't sound like Team Rocket were in this episode, shame.

Can't wait to see this episode.

Zuruggu, Yanuppu as well.

BestWish16

Excadrill got completely robbed of development here... well it was pretty hilarious seeing it take an attraction to Emolga... :p And everyone is scared of Scoliopede now eh? Not surprising I guess. Good episode overall, very comical. The next one seems kind of... random. :p