• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emolga the Irresistible! (686)

~Light

I can't wait to see how Emolga is in the anime ^^ ( I don't watch the Japanese episodes )

I'm also glad Iris will finally catch a Pokémon ^^

SmartD

It's a great episode. I though Bianca was gonna catch Emolga, but turns out Iris gets Emolga. Bianca was hyper as always in this episode. Can't wait for the next episode.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Quite a decent episode. It's cool to hear Bianca is joining the gang, but that came out of the blue.

Attract really made an important pitch in todays episode as well. Emolga using it a lot to get apples, defend from the Swoobat, etc. The joy of finding out Pokemon genders as well. :p Excadrill getting hit by Emolga's Attract and responding to it from it's shell was hilarious. (When they were meant for the pack of Swoobat at the time).

The Swoobat were pretty cool to see in the anime.

Emolga was great as well, and I'm glad Iris got to catch her. Now well get to see Emolga a lot more on the show~

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ash was being a hypocrite when he told Bianca to give up. He has gone out of his way many times to catch a pokemon. I want to know why Bianca was just there though lol

halloweenghost

Ash was being a hypocrite when he told Bianca to give up. He has gone out of his way many times to catch a pokemon. I want to know why Bianca was just there though lol

There is a reason why Bianca just showed up out of the blue.. she joined the group during the delayed episodes I beleive it was the fishing episode in castelia city.

But I loved the episode. it was funny and cute. I love Emolga's voice.
I laughed when Cilan Ash and Bianca hid behind the trees and they had there arms up where branches were and such. I'm loving this Saga alot.. it reminds me of the Kanto Saga.

Last edited:

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Emolga is a fun character isn't she? Such a drama queen, but she uses her talents to her advantage; the little devil! I thought it was a nice touch when emolga used volt switch the 'battle' with bianca ended. There was loads of comedy in this episode, including a lot involving bianca failing especially when she made poor judgements on identifying pokemon. Speaking of Bianca, she is growing on me as a character but food for thought, I'm surprised just how happy minccino is after accidently being caught by bianca in the fashion in 'Minccino-Neat and Tidy'.

Anyway, to sum up, I will end with the capture. I'm glad iris caught emolga because you could see the bonding flourish throughout the episode. However, I can't take away from the fact that Dawn's pachurisu is similar to iris' emolga because they are both a pikachu clone (as people call it, I personally don't like them being called that and they are both owned by the female companion.

Good episode and on to the next one!

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
I now fully support Emolga/Oshawott/Axew/Apples.
/runs off to "Whats that ship called?"

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I found it funny that both Scolipede and Galvantula showed up as they both have been seen as terrorizing huge bug type pokemon.

The Bloom is on Axew and Scraggy-Hatched to be Wild respectively.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. Nice to see Emolga, Swoobat, and Galvantula. Although, I did not expect the latter would be that big. I was quite amused when Exadrill was infatuated by Emolga.

ChikoritaCheezits

I thought this episode was the best one yet! I liked how emolga used attract on oshawott and excadrill. That was really funny! and how Bianca kept trying to catch it. 10/10

Vipsoccermaster

Great episode. Emolga was hilarious in this episode. I'm glad that it went with Iris and the group instead of Bianca. The way Bianca reacts over Emolga was annoying. Emolga deserves to be with Iris.

I don't think so because in Japanese its name is Emonga.

Emolga sounded exactly the same as it's Japanese voice did. And it was saying "Emonga" the whole episode.

~Light

I liked the episode ^^

Except that Bianca was annoying, and I was a little disappointed Iris didn't battle Emolga to catch it

R_N

Hahah I loved that Iris didn't even really want the Emolga and it joined simply for the good.

Bianca's reaction was wonderful