• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

emos, goths ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cradle_of_filth_rock

dub me lord abortion
i just want to know why so many people hate emos goths and others like that i for one dont see why people on this forum have to be so disrespectful to us after all we are all human and we are bound to act different and not see eye to eye but dose that mean that you have to constantly be unciviised towards eachother
me for example i would say i am a goth/metaler and i hate chavs gangsters what ever they call themselvs but im not always mean to them i can be polite if you people are not nice then dosnt that mean you are a lesser human than those who can see past this and be civil. i dont care what you say to me behind my back or what you think about me as long as you are civil and dont constantly say it to me. one of the main reasons i dont like this is all i see is eww emo and go kill yourself and other people just being mean for no reason.

for people who think about suicide often this isnt a welcome site and i just wish you could all stop being such ball bags towards us.

Shuam

righteous
Red font on a green background burns my eyes.

So damn true. Tbh, i do think it's all in the stereotypes, i've never met a real emo, but many people that look and act like them, as it, never met or seen a person who actually does cut their wrists. It seems like the stupidest thing ever, and thats probably why the don't do it.

Bryloom

Trains and such
As long as you keep labelling yourself as an emo, goth or anything similar, nobody will ever take you seriously, Bob.

cradle_of_filth_rock

dub me lord abortion
i know a few people who self harm and i know why its a way of releiving thier anger and stress but i know people who do it alot and it makes me sad because i know they could end up doing something stupid like suicide at least 2 of my friends have tryed to od and failed thankfully
but i would never self harm i am too much of a wimp lol and i think some of those who do try and comit suicide are rather brave in a stupid way because suicide is hard

i dont label myself thats what i get called

ash5550

Spartan G-26
i just want to know why so many people hate emos goths and others like that i for one dont see why people on this forum have to be so disrespectful to us after all we are all human and we are bound to act different and not see eye to eye but dose that mean that you have to constantly be unciviised towards eachother
me for example i would say i am a goth/metaler and i hate chavs gangsters what ever they call themselvs but im not always mean to them i can be polite if you people are not nice then dosnt that mean you are a lesser human than those who can see past this and be civil. i dont care what you say to me behind my back or what you think about me as long as you are civil and dont constantly say it to me. one of the main reasons i dont like this is all i see is eww emo and go kill yourself and other people just being mean for no reason.

for people who think about suicide often this isnt a welcome site and i just wish you could all stop being such ball bags towards us.

1. You are a contradiction. Your title says "Life is useless" yet you go post THIS.
2. If someone comes onto a POKEMON forum, and says there gonna commit suicide, people really aren't gonna care.
3. The reputation for goths, emos, etc is terrible. They think them all Satanic, and sh!t like that. But, then again, they haven't exactly proved that wrong.
4. Use a colour other than red for your font. it BURNS.

Shinin

Minimalist
You said that you called yourself that in your original post. The reason people hate you is because you act like idiots and pretend to be depressed.

Shinin

Minimalist
You said that you called yourself that in your original post. The reason people hate you is because you act like idiots and pretend to be depressed.

1. Stop with the annoying font and color.
2. Emos and and friends generally suck if they fit the stereotype. Which most do. People who dress like that, yeah I think it's gross, but I won't think they're stupid.
3. Go to a doctor for suicidal thoughts, not a Pokemon forum.
4. How did you get ride of the post rank picture thing?

DS lite man

You're emo or gothic? Lol you suck.
You think about committing suicide? Lol you're pretty ****ed.

was the lol you suck really nessisary?

while I don't support the idea of emos I dont hate it either and its understanable.
people either cut themselves for one of two reasons

1. it releases enzimes(sp) in you body that give you a quick rush of energy and joy and people seem to like this (contrary to the way they dress)

2. to focus on their physical pain instead of the emotional pain they may be feeling

to answer your question of why people see you negitavly, it's because most people don't understand why someone would mutilate themselves willingly. Its probably also because you guys act so deppressed all the time and generally people like to be in a positive mood

Last edited:

markomega

TERRORIZE!
Goths and emos are gross.
They both try so hard to fit those stereotypes.
I laugh real had whenever I see a hardcore gothic person.
especially when they walk into hottopic.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Why do you keep whining about this? This isn't the place to go for your problems.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit

while I don't support the idea of emos I dont hate it either and its understanable.

1. it releases enzimes(sp) in you body that give you a quick rush of energy and joy and people seem to like this (contrary to the way they dress)

2. to focus on their physical pain instead of the emotional pain they may be feeling

to answer your question of why people see you negitavly, it's because most people don't understand why someone would mutilate themselves willingly. Its probably also because you guys act so deppressed all the time and generally people like to be in a positive mood
Yes, it was very necessary.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT

Just because it makes you feel good doesn't mean it's healthy. Or Sane.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Just because it makes you feel good doesn't mean it's healthy. Or Sane.

QFT

Hurting yourself in order to heal yourself is completely contradictory. You cannot heal yourself by harm; you can only heal yourself by actually doing something to better life. If you have problems at home, talk to a friend, or a teacher, but most importantly, see your (guidance) counselor, or a psychiatrist who is willing to help you. If you say, "Life is useless," then you can do one of two things; sit in your room until you wither away or take action and make life useful.

Rave

Banned
I cried, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.