• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

emos, goths ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Panda

恭喜發財
Self harm by no means relieves stress, rather it just causes more of it. If you're so stressed and depressed that you feel this urge to slit your wrists, gauge your eyes out and try to hang yourself you should be seeking counseling for your stress. Somehow I would think getting help from a professional is so much more effective than causing yourself pain (which pretty much makes the matter worse). The contemplation of suicide is a very serious issue that should never be taken lightly. If you've gone that far, I would very much recommend seeking out a child psychiatrist for your problems rather than taking them into your own hands.

Now, before I continue I would wish you to stop stereotyping. The views and actions of a select few should not be applied to everyone else. There's a reason why I'm not exactly *tolerant* towards what makes people "emos" and "goths". It's not because I find you scary, weird or disgusting - that's intolerance. It's because, quite simply, there's something wrong with you and it needs to be addressed - that is not intolerance, it's called advice. When someone such as me says "you need counseling", it's not because I think you're weird, it's because I see you have made some drastic emotional error in your reasoning, you're harming yourself because of it, and that you quite legitimately need help from an expert in dealing with these matters. I've been through high school and university, and there is always one thing that's clear. Kids who act responsibly and seek assistance generally come out much happier and they can resolve their problems, while those who resort to despair are those who utterly fail.

People who try commit suicide aren't brave. They aren't admirable. They don't have a large willpower. The majority are just plain stupid and irresponsible. If you were 'brave', you would go seek help. If you had a large willpower, you wouldn't have considered suicide in the first place. Don't bother seeking help for <insert stupid emotional reason here>? Don't complain about me viewing you as "sad". If you really wanted to help yourself, a better idea would be to actually try helping yourself. The vast majority I can assure you of people who are "emos" aren't "emo" because of <insert stupid excuse of that person>. They're "emo" because they brought it upon themselves.

If you're an "emo" in the common sense, I have little respect for your frankly irrational actions. If you want me to respect you, why don't you follow the advice of about every single rational person and go seek assistance. If you hate being called "emo", I'm sure it's far better for your mental health to actually stop doing what you're doing (if you are in fact "emo") than whining about other people labeling you "emo".

Dattebayo

Banned
I don't have anything against emos, I just find them very funny in the internet with their fitting emo music, myspace suicide on ytmnd, and even the emo oranges.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I get called emo, punk, goth, you name it.

Labels can be useful, or they can be annoying. It can help people feel as if they belong, and helps them identify with others and they don't feel so alone. It can be a pain when people judge you purely on these labels, though, and don't even bother with your personalilty because of the music you like, clothes you wear ect.

Does suffering from depression for the past 3 years make me emo? No.
Because I like heavy rock music and play guitar, does that make me a punk? No.
Does having a fascination with death make me a goth? No.

But labels are here to stick, wether you like it or not.

But Emo jokes are damn funny.

Josiah

is your favorite
I don't think hanging out with people who also slit their wrists will help you in anyway, it will only bring you down more. See a psychologist instead.

MinunTheFighter34

I drink soysauce.
This thread has amused me, and that sir, is very hard to do.Here take this rusted old knife I found on a alley way and use it for your cutting pleasure, or whatever you emo kids are into nowadays.

ReallyOcean

Thunder Trainer
I can't believe there doesn't seem to be a rule against people telling other people on this forum (surely plenty are kids) to brutally kill themselves. This of all places is one of the last places where I'd think attitude like this would be accepted.

BCVM22

I can't believe there doesn't seem to be a rule against people telling other people on this forum (surely plenty are kids) to brutally kill themselves. This of all places is one of the last places where I'd think attitude like this would be accepted.

You'll find yourself unpleasantly surprised, unfortunately.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie!

Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!! Geno for Brawl as a playable character!!

Topic closed due to stupidity and uselessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.