• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emownga is cute

Gray™

Iris_Emolga.png

Sweeping With Emolga is Fun.
That's my intro

Team :

Ninjask_by_niv100.png

Ninjask (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Protect
- Substitute
- Hone Claws
- Baton Pass
My lead or at least the pokemon I lead with the most.
K even with no invenstement on speed Ninjask's speed without any boosts is still 354 allowing me to outspeed all common scarfers after one Speed Boost.
Protect for one Leftovers and one Speed Boost.Substitute to try and get a safe switch to another pokemon to start other boosts.Hone Claws it's only for accuracy.Baton Pass is for the obvious reasons.

images

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 244 HP / 120 Def / 144 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Acid Armor
- Substitute
- Roar
- Baton Pass
Pretty much copy pasted from the smogon set I gave a tad lil bit more evs on speed to outspeed other vappy who might use this set.
Acid Armor to boost my Defence.Substitute to get a safe switch and to prevent against status.Roar is to tell skar to go kiss my *** to send the phazers away.
d3d95798-6350-417f-8bc1-cf7b29a5f91f.jpg

Mr. Mime (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Soundproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Barrier
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
The only reason I have Mr. Mime is because of Perish Song but still this guy can be useful getting boosts both for Defence and Sp.Atk/Sp.Def.
Barrier and Calm Mind to boost my stats.Substitute same old thing and Baton Pass you know the drill.
Chibi_Espeon_by_sakura_kree.png

Espeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Stored Power
- Substitute
Magic Bounce is a great ability and.....it makes lots of people rage on me._.
Calm Mind,Baton Pass and Substitute have already been explained.I have Stored Power because having only one attacking pokemon seemed not enough so Espeon is not only there for team support but it's also my backup sweeper.
demotivational-posters-smeargle.jpg

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def /252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Quiver Dance
- Spore
- Ingrain
- Baton Pass
Smeargle can have any move whatsoever so I decided to take advantage of that.
Quiver Dance boosts as you know Sp.Atk,Sp.Def and Spe.Spore has a 100% accuracy which helps me getting some boosts and Ingrain not only heals but it also makes moves like Roar and Whirlwind useless
Emolga-Pokemon.jpg

Emownga (Emolga) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Electro Ball
- Roost
- Substitute
Finnaly.Emownga =)
Air Slash and Electro Ball provide an actually decent coverage being only resisted by....pokemons who resist it._.nevertheless at 6+ on every stat it won't matter if I can't ohko.
Electro Ball at 6+ Speed has a base power of 150 so it's a 100% accurate electric type Hyper Beam.
Roost because Life Orb hurts and Substitute to prevent from crits.

And that's it this is a fun team and nothing else but I've beat some strong players with it and I've done pretty well in the ladder though I didn't bother to check the peak(chew)​

Last edited:

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
Two immediate threats are Ice Shard priority on ninjask (not that it's very popular right now) and Taunt if you aren't Espeon. I can see the utility and the pay off of your team, but I can also see the downside if someone gets wise too early to what you hope to accomplish. It's a real "go big or go home" team.

Granted, the general construction of teams, this team is a pretty darn good raspberry and a finger gesture to the norm. Considering taunt isn't as common as it was and people have long dismissed chain passing as outpredicted (and ultimately forgot about it), I can see this really causing people to rage.

Entertaining to read, I can certainly see the pay off, but I can see the risks you take to do it. Enjoyed the post and the team. It's nice to see Emolga (my ultimate favourite Pikachu spin off) able to make things pee themselves in fear and not laughter.

Gray™

Two immediate threats are Ice Shard priority on ninjask (not that it's very popular right now) and Taunt if you aren't Espeon. I can see the utility and the pay off of your team, but I can also see the downside if someone gets wise too early to what you hope to accomplish. It's a real "go big or go home" team.

Granted, the general construction of teams, this team is a pretty darn good raspberry and a finger gesture to the norm. Considering taunt isn't as common as it was and people have long dismissed chain passing as outpredicted (and ultimately forgot about it), I can see this really causing people to rage.

Entertaining to read, I can certainly see the pay off, but I can see the risks you take to do it. Enjoyed the post and the team. It's nice to see Emolga (my ultimate favourite Pikachu spin off) able to make things pee themselves in fear and not laughter.

Thanks for the rate and I am very aware of the risks taunt users are kinda annyoing true but the main reason of this team is to troll and it usually succeeds=)

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
did you even read the first post?
Ingrain,Espeon,sub,Mr.Mime....
my only problem is taunters._.

Taunters and the occasional Roar. If I read a post on Smogon right, Roar forces out substitutes too.

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
I know Roar and Whirlwind forces me to switch but I still have Espeon,Ingrain and Mr.Mime.

ah, whirlwind I did not know. But yes, hence "the occasional". Ninjask, Vaporeon and Emolga will evil glare a roar. Then again, Vaporeon will probably be fast enough after a speed boost baton pass and can roar skarmory and other phasers first.

Anyway, a whole lot of pointless jibber jabber on my part. Prediction is fun. And I did get a lol out of you pointing out they didn't even read your post.

Gray™

ah, whirlwind I did not know. But yes, hence "the occasional". Ninjask, Vaporeon and Emolga will evil glare a roar. Then again, Vaporeon will probably be fast enough after a speed boost baton pass and can roar skarmory and other phasers first.

Anyway, a whole lot of pointless jibber jabber on my part. Prediction is fun. And I did get a lol out of you pointing out they didn't even read your post.

Ingrain is Baton Passable so once I get that I'm immune to roar/whirlwind/whatever
and i only bp to emolga when i have enough boosts to sweep i dont think anyone will have the chance to roar it

Uhh.. Hone Claws on Ninjask? You literally have one move that is not 100% accurate and that is 95% special move. Use Swords Dance.

Also drop Mr. Mime for an intimidate Mawile. Espeon pretty much does the entire moveset and you have Acid Armor on Vaporeon.

Also I beat you three times in a row with a Stunfisk team. You are Stunfisk weak.

Gamefreak

As much as I hate joke teams and gimmicks, I lol'd. Emolga is cute.

I actually saw IPL using a different version of this team. He used Flash Ninjask.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Uhh.. Hone Claws on Ninjask? You literally have one move that is not 100% accurate and that is 95% special move. Use Swords Dance.

Also drop Mr. Mime for an intimidate Mawile. Espeon pretty much does the entire moveset and you have Acid Armor on Vaporeon.

Also I beat you three times in a row with a Stunfisk team. You are Stunfisk weak.

He did actually say the only reason he had Mr. Mime was to counter Perish Song.

Although I agree with the rest.

zerocielX

Togekiss Trainer
Weavile can cause some problems, and to an extent Honchkrow. Night Slash can tear through your defensive boosts and possibly end your Baton chain

Gray™

you quit once and haxed me in the last battle

I quit when the score was 6-1 in my favor and you had a 20% poisoned no boosts Emolga vs full HP Stunfisk. Pretty sure that still counts as a win. :)

Also Swords Dance > Hone Claws

Drop Mr Mime for Mawile. Seriously who uses Perish Song? Only Celebi CAN use it well and no one does anyway.

zerofield

i miss miror
your team am the good and stuffs. only problem i can see is the fact that THERES NO N IN EMOWGA!!!

also lol'd at smeargle pic.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Yeah, knew this was you. idk how. just saw zerofield posted in it since i subscribe to this forum and i automatically knew. Since i found it, i have to ruin it with derp.

Unaware quagsire ruins emolga. waterfall does 45.24%-53.57% alone...while a +6 air slash is gonna do...43.4%-51.27% to derpsire. The only way that thing is gonna lose is by parahax and its inability to use recover...or maybe just a crit on it.

Oh, you roared it with vaporeon? no biggie, it'll come back in safely.

Espeon, however, can take it out at +2 CM. Sub stalling to get your stats boosted may be required if you don't have anything else to deal with this stupid thing. Too bad once emolga's down, the opponent can bring in any dark type and potentially ruin you if you don't have anything else left. This thing right here is your safety net...you got lucky thar boi. espy ruins everything that isn't dark and can somewhat stall with big defenses.

Tbh, I can see toxic spikes being a big problem. But you're not a noob and will play stuff correctly, not allowing them suckers to ever get up on your side of the field.

...So I'll just say it. omg this is a good team, i still think espy is broke on a bp team but w/e. I'm here to rate and not complain about how big of a noob i am. and if you beat me, it wouldn't be by an emolga, it'd be an espeon. (d)

oh, and dunsparce is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuter (chew)