• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Empelion is cool, but is pre-evolved forms look stupid.

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
what is the point of this thread by the way piplup is cuter then empoleon and blaziken (i agree)

right~

Blaziken looks like a digimon, imo

Combusken is, by contrast, really well designed, imo

don't throw your spammy, malformed opinions at us as fact

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Piplup is cute, and I loved it for a while after first seeing it. I still quite like it.

Contrary to that, Empoleon freaked me out at first, although I'm used to it now. It was just a bit too much "HI I IZ BIG KING ROBOT PENGUIN OF DOOMZORZ" for me.

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
yeah it's so cute

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
Yes, thats the point.
The pre-evolved forms shall be cuter and the evolved forms shall be tougher.
It is easy like that.

Hoppy

Contest Agent
Looks like we got a cuteness hater in the house anyway Prinplup is ugly, Empoleon is cool, and Piplup is the cutest of the Shinoh starters.

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
Theory

This Basically Goes for all the Starters, Some more than others However.

;001; ;004; ;007;.....;002; ;005; ;008;.....;003; ;006; ;009;
;152; ;155; ;158;.....;153; ;156; ;159;.....;154; ;157; ;160;
;252; ;255; ;258;.....;253; ;256; ;259;.....;254; ;257; ;260;
;387; ;390; ;393;.....;388; ;391; ;394;.....;389; ;392; ;395;

........(Cute).................(Cute/Tough)................(Tough)

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
In a way, i think ;394; is the cutest of the family. looks like a bad-tempered guy. I find ;393; too cute for me but i find ;395; is wierd.

Hell_fire

......duck...
i hate the piplup sprite but piplup it seld is very cute but prinpulp eegh i hate it even the name is weird i just want mine to hurry and evolve

He's talking about Prinplup, not Piplup. JEEZ, guys! =/ Though I don't much like Pochama. And I agree concerning Prinplup; its cry makes it sound like a psycho.

Empoleon is ugly as heck, I don't see how people could like it.

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
Empoleon is ugly as heck, I don't see how people could like it.

I agree. Why is the horn (u call that) covering its face. I mean the horn is blocking the entire face LOL