• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emperuto/Pottaishi/Pochama Club!

Pottsie

I'm Back
I would like to join. Either though I might not get D/P, I still want to talk about the ;393; Pochama line. If I do get D/P, I would start off with him, but I might not.

Why do you like ;393; Pochama and it's evoloutions?

I like the ;393; Pochama line, because I do like some Water types and it is a penguin.

What is your favorite Enperuto line attack?

Don't know. Not an expert of the new games. Edit: Surf, if it can learn Surf. Surf is my favourite Water attack.

Which of the three do you like more and why?

All of them!

Which one's shiny form do you like most?

;395; Enperuto, because it is the only shiny form that stands out for me. ;393; Pochama's form is the worse for me.

;395; Enperuto VS. ;006; Charizard

Tough choice. Water is good against Fire, but Fire is good against Steel. Though if what most say is true about Stats getting better each Generation, I'll go with ;395; Enperuto.

Could I make a topic? A Face-Off?

;395; Enperuto VS. ;389; Dotaitos

This is a tough choice. Both have weaknesses, because ;389; Dotaitos has a weakness to Water, due to it's Ground type and ;395; Enperuto has a weakness to Grass, due to it's Grass type. But I'll go with ;389; Dotaitos.

I'll be happy if I join and sorry my post is long.

Last edited:

SlipKnoT

I would like to join. Either though I might not get D/P, I still want to talk about the ;393; Pochama line. If I do get D/P, I would start off with him, but I might not.

Why do you like ;393; Pochama and it's evoloutions?

I like the ;393; Pochama line, because I do like some Water types and it is a penguin.

What is your favorite Enperuto line attack?

Don't know. Not an expert of the new games. Edit: Surf, if it can learn Surf. Surf is my favourite Water attack.

Which of the three do you like more and why?

All of them!

Which one's shiny form do you like most?

;395; Enperuto, because it is the only shiny form that stands out for me. ;393; Pochama's form is the worse for me.

;395; Enperuto VS. ;006; Charizard

Tough choice. Water is good against Fire, but Fire is good against Steel. Though if what most say is true about Stats getting better each Generation, I'll go with ;395; Enperuto.

Could I make a topic? A Face-Off?

;395; Enperuto VS. ;389; Dotaitos

This is a tough choice. Both have weaknesses, because ;389; Dotaitos has a weakness to Water, due to it's Ground type and ;395; Enperuto has a weakness to Grass, due to it's Grass type. But I'll go with ;389; Dotaitos.

I'll be happy if I join and sorry my post is long.

I'll add you now!And for the new member's topic:

Enperuto VS. Dotaitos
This is tough because there very closed match. Enperuto is a special tank and Dotaitos is just a killer. If not a draw, sadly, Dotaitos.

Yes lucario rox!

Pottsie

I'm Back
Thanks for letting me join. If I were to get D/P, I would either start off with him or the Fire Starter.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
im also going to make an non animation banner later

David Beckham

It FARTED!!!
Ppl... The last evo. of pochama will win!@!! (Duh)

Agreed.And if your sigs right, congrats on getting Enperuto!
Thanks! :D

Enperuto VS. Dotaitos
This is tough. It would depend who would go first BUT I would say Enperuto because:

Enperuto= Uses any ice type move. x4 damage agaist Dotaitos. KO'ed (Unless something goes wrong...)

SlipKnoT

Thanks! :D

Enperuto VS. Dotaitos
This is tough. It would depend who would go first BUT I would say Enperuto because:

Enperuto= Uses any ice type move. x4 damage agaist Dotaitos. KO'ed (Unless something goes wrong...)
You make a strong arguement...I change my mind, Enperuto would own Dotaitos.Support the penguin!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
enperuto would so own dotaitos

Yeah, I think so too.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
I wanna join! And you're seriously wrong about the Dotaitos thing... One Curse and one Earthquake... Bye bye Emperuto! XD Just supporting my fav start but with an Attack bossting nature and that combo he would pwn Emperuto!

lightningzoom

Pokemon Master
I loved Pocchama the first time I saw it but I had no idea what the evos would look like.
Enperuto vs. Charizard
Game:If it were my future Enperuto one Surf and "Charizard Fainted!"
Anime: Hey, sometimes there are twists in anime.
vs. Dotaitos
Game:
Easy. Drill Peck.
Anime: Like I said, twists..

lightningzoom

Pokemon Master
Let's do a Vs. besides starters for instance:
Enperuto vs. Elekible
Game: I have to say, Enperuto is in DEEP trouble on this one.
Anime: Twists..
or..
A team of Pochama, Pottaishi, and Enperuto vs. A team of Hypno, Alakazam and Cradily
Game: Water starter team. Cradily my be a little bit of a hassle - shudders of memories of Steven's Cradily-
Anime: I'm going to stop saying twists now but my vote is Pochama Pottaishi and Enpuruto.

SlipKnoT

I wanna join! And you're seriously wrong about the Dotaitos thing... One Curse and one Earthquake... Bye bye Emperuto! XD Just supporting my fav start but with an Attack bossting nature and that combo he would pwn Emperuto!

Not the best way to make a impression, but your in!

lightnighzoom said:
Enperuto vs. Elekible
Enperuto would have it's wings full with this.

DON'T DOUBLE POST.It's SPAM, I hate giving strikes, don't make me.

TTMP

I would also like to join this club. I love water starters and Enperuto is only my most favourite pokemon of all time and i am enitrely loyal to it :) Plus Pochama is so kawaii

Kreis

Still Dirrty
sure you can