• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EmpoCario (Empoleon + Lucario) HP-On

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
Pokemon:

4 Riolu DP
3 Piplup DP
2 Prinplup DP
3 Empoleon DP
1 Empoleon X
3 Lucario DP
1 Lucario X MT

Trainers:

1 Crystal Shard
3 Cessation Crystal
2 Steven's Advice
1 Copycat
2 SSU
3 Castaway
2 Prof. Rowan
2 Quick Ball
1 Holon Mentor
4 Pluspower
3 Celio's Network
1 Team Galactic's Wager
3 Rare Candy
1 Night Maintenance

Energy:

6 Fighting Energy
6 Water Energy
2 DRE

Scoop and Quick Ball aren't very ideal for this deck. Neither is empo lv x. And from my testing with it, using crystal beach and multis instead of DRE's is a lot more pain for your opponent.

But that's just the way i've played it.

Cor

um, and stuff
Scoop and Quick Ball aren't very ideal for this deck. Neither is empo lv x. And from my testing with it, using crystal beach and multis instead of DRE's is a lot more pain for your opponent.

But that's just the way i've played it.
Scoop is very helpful in Empoleon decks. Belive me it saved me a BR

But I prefer Empoleon simply like this.

4-4-3-1 Empoleon
2-2 Mantine

The best Empoleon deck out there in the format

Scoop is very helpful in Empoleon decks. Belive me it saved me a BR

But I prefer Empoleon simply like this.

4-4-3-1 Empoleon
2-2 Mantine

The best Empoleon deck out there in the format

That list can't even play cessation crystal... which half defeats the point of empoleon decks.

pokemonrandy

owner of my website
well i don't know very much about deck building but i'm getting there but i say use some other pokemon like manaphy and blastoise . oh and add like 7 fighting enegry and like 8 waters and add some scrambles and double rains in there too hope that helps and you can call me randy

PokeClipz

Manechu Master
add suicune (SW), blastoise (SW), and 3-4 Seaking (DP). Suicune gets you 3 water types from your discard. blastoise puts on as many energy as you want, but you end your turn (Hydro Impact!). and Seaking can do at least 50 for two waters, and flail can get up to 70 (or 60).

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Pokemon:

4 Riolu DP
3 Piplup DP
2 Prinplup DP
3 Empoleon DP
1 Empoleon X
3 Lucario DP
1 Lucario X MT

Trainers:

1 Crystal Shard
3 Cessation Crystal
2 Steven's Advice
1 Copycat
2 SSU
3 Castaway
2 Prof. Rowan
2 Quick Ball
1 Holon Mentor
4 Pluspower
3 Celio's Network
1 Team Galactic's Wager
3 Rare Candy
1 Night Maintenance

Energy:

6 Fighting Energy
6 Water Energy
2 DRE

I used to have a deck like this. I recomend using 3 Time-Space Distortion. They can be really helpful in getting pokemon at the right time.
For what to take out, I would take out Quik Ball and SSU. You don't really need Crystal Shard eather unless allot of people in your area are using R-Gon or Garchomp. There aren't many people near me that use those decks.