• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Breeding Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
I mixed up the 5iv with the duskull sorry about that I have been in and out since i had work the last two days but i didn't say you said the darmatian was female i assumed it was but anyway is it possible to breed me a ha darmaka(assuming its male since you said it isn't female still works with ditto), female permier ball slugma. and female ultra ball venonat I can do the request if that is alright with you? If not I will have no problem take female of those three you listed with ha.i want to pass down the balls that is why i ask for females. I feel that your a bit upset in your words which no need to be Im just trying to negotiate something with you and understand you which I am not trying to upset you.
could we just do the three that I said because I am also very busy

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
could we just do the three that I said because I am also very busy

as long as the three you said are female yes that is fine :3 I want to pass down the ball choices thats all

I have also updated my form a tiny bit i want more indepth about what people offer now so i don't get confused as well as If your offer three pokes or berries please use the note section

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Capture Wanted: Pidgeot
Nature Wanted: Timid
IV Spread Wanted: 31/31*/31/31/31/31
Nickname Wanted: Crusade
Tutor Moves Wanted: Work Up
Ball Type Wanted: Luxury
Offer: planning to SR Tornadus, Landorus, Azelf, and the Sword Trio. Also have caught Luxury Ball HA Clamperl.

*The higher the better. Prob running Uturn...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok, let's work out a trade time

Ill add you to the list i will message you when its done i am still working on other people ahead of you since I did fine my ds lite charger for the rng section of my shop which I had the worst troll on rnging the first part of khybons request ._. dont worry though you request will be oras born since I do both just wanted to point out since i was talking about rnging and all XD

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks and ya

yep no problem

also after having trouble with the first part of this request is finished.

Khybon request is done:

snorlax.gif
pokeball.png
ShinyVIStar.png

Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
HP: Dark
Egg Moves: Curse

buneary.gif
pokeball.png
ShinyVIStar.png

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
HP: Dark
Egg Moves: Fakout
this one khy i didn't add the elemental punchs only because they are easy access to oras move tutor now...I will nickname them both what you asked and will transfer them.

moving on to the next request which working on the parent of the next one then will transfer it and then the shiny treecko is in progress as well.

Capture Wanted: Pidgeot
Nature Wanted: Timid
IV Spread Wanted: 31/31*/31/31/31/31
Nickname Wanted: Crusade
Tutor Moves Wanted: Work Up
Ball Type Wanted: Luxury
Offer: planning to SR Tornadus, Landorus, Azelf, and the Sword Trio. Also have caught Luxury Ball HA Clamperl.

*The higher the better. Prob running Uturn...

I'll do it for a female Luxury Ball HA Clamperl, also I finally got to Blackthorn on my SoulSilver so you can expect this and Skarmory around the same time.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
another request is done my goodness greedy i had to rng like 4 times to get this for you sweetie but its alright most of the seeds didn't give me much trouble i just had work :3

Greedy Chibi your request is done:

treecko.gif
pokeball.png
ShinyVIStar.png

Nature: Hasty
Ability: Overgrow
Hidden Power: Ice
Ivs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Egg moves: Sythesis,Crunch,Leech seed, Worry Seed

will nickname soon before transfer like you asked :3

will rng the parent for pansage next i guess and then I will get the gilgar done as well soon.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering about HA Snivys.

I've been breeding quite a few of them, and I was wondering if you would want one of my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Contrary Snivys with Glare and Mirror Coat as Egg Moves. I don't know if you already have one as your list says HA not released, or of how much value it would be worth, but I'm just putting it out there.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering about HA Snivys.

I've been breeding quite a few of them, and I was wondering if you would want one of my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Contrary Snivys with Glare and Mirror Coat as Egg Moves. I don't know if you already have one as your list says HA not released, or of how much value it would be worth, but I'm just putting it out there.

its perfectly fine no worries its a question not a bother :p but I already have a ha snivy i just haven't got a chance to update my chart yet been a bit busy my co-worker here at enchanted breeding gave me one like a week or two ago when it was released its timid contrary with decent ivs with egg moves. thank you for the offer but already got one if you ever get your hands on the other two I am still looking for oshawott and tepig though its listed in my wants now not sure if you noticed ;) If you need anything, all my breeding ratios should be listed on the front meaning what I do for one breed for either a rng or oras breed which should be located on the first post. so for example, if i did need that ha snivy it would be worth one breed with 5ivs(if oras born 12.5% females will be 4 iv since its harder to breed female with that ratio) which I may bend my own rules sometimes if i really need something or just trying to help someone out.

edit: which I fixed it now the charts are updated

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
its perfectly fine no worries its a question not a bother :p but I already have a ha snivy i just haven't got a chance to update my chart yet been a bit busy my co-worker here at enchanted breeding gave me one like a week or two ago when it was released its timid contrary with decent ivs with egg moves. thank you for the offer but already got one if you ever get your hands on the other two I am still looking for oshawott and tepig though its listed in my wants now not sure if you noticed ;) If you need anything, all my breeding ratios should be listed on the front meaning what I do for one breed for either a rng or oras breed which should be located on the first post. so for example, if i did need that ha snivy it would be worth one breed with 5ivs(if oras born 12.5% females will be 4 iv since its harder to breed female with that ratio) which I may bend my own rules sometimes if i really need something or just trying to help someone out.

edit: which I fixed it now the charts are updated

Ok, thanks. Unfortunately, I do not have the other two.

JuliusPrime

Hello, this request is for QuoteMissy:
Hatch Wanted: Heal Cranidos / Premier Shieldon / Premier Omanyte / Great Anorith / Dive Cyndaquill
Gender Wanted: All Females
Nature Wanted: any
Ability Wanted: HA / HA / HA / HA / Blaze
IV Spread Wanted: not important
Nickname Wanted: no NNs
Ball Type Wanted: Heal / Premier / Premier / Great / Dive
Eggmoves Wanted: not necessary
Offer: Timer HA Kabuto / Premier HA Cranidos / Great HA Cranidos / Luxury HA Snorlax / Nest Cyndaquil
Let me know if you accept, thanks

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Im after your Nincada HA, Masquerain HA Venonat HA safari pokemons

What i can offer All HA Pokemon's.
Gyarados HA in a Heal Ball - Nicknamed Male
Durant HA in a Premier Ball Female x2
Espurr HA in a Heal Ball Male
Tyrogue HA in a Heal Ball Male

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Im after your Nincada HA, Masquerain HA Venonat HA safari pokemons

What i can offer All HA Pokemon's.
Gyarados HA in a Heal Ball - Nicknamed Male
Durant HA in a Premier Ball Female x2
Espurr HA in a Heal Ball Male
Tyrogue HA in a Heal Ball Male

I am guessing this is toward me because I don't see quotemissy having the ha masquerain on her list unless I over looked it please confirm who you talking to please and thanks as well as I have a form if its me for just ball choices.If it is me fill out the form please and thanks :3

Devout

Nincada Trainer
I am guessing this is toward me because I don't see quotemissy having the ha masquerain on her list unless I over looked it please confirm who you talking to please and thanks as well as I have a form if its me for just ball choices.If it is me fill out the form please and thanks :3

Sorry this was for you didn't read the post my bad if you dont have the HA Masquerain it's fine the other 2 if you have.

Thanks.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry this was for you didn't read the post my bad if you dont have the HA Masquerain it's fine the other 2 if you have.

Thanks.

its alright just fill out the form please and thanks so I know what your asking and list what your offering then we can work from there it helps me work out the details and yes i do have a ha masqurain its in my charts that i can breed dive ball female ha surskits :p all my charts list what ha i have and don't have. If you see something I don't have don't hesitate to offer I may take up on the offer depending on it and if its a a ball choice I need with ha and female unless its 100% male ratio. The form thats the shortest is for ball choice.

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Serebii Username: Devout
Pokemon Name: Nincada
Nature: Impish
Ball choice: Heal Ball or Premier Ball

Pokemon Name:Surskit
Ability: Rain Dish

Pokemon Name: Venonat

Offering
Offering Pokemon: Tyrogue
Nature: Serious
Ability: Vital Spirit
Ball: Heal Ball

Offering Pokemon: Durant
Nature: Modest/Gentle
Ability: Turant
Ball: Premier Ball

Offering Pokemon:Gible
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Rough Skin
Ball: Poke Ball

Offering Pokemon: Swak
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Mold Breaker

My Time Zone : +11GTM

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Offering

you must of been using the breeding form that isn't my form for ball choice :/

this is it located on the front also my charts show what I have for ball choices which I do not own premier or even heal ball nincada as a ha which I only got quick. If you check my charts there is the forth slot saying what ball choices I have for ha if its says not available on the forth slot that means I do not own it. sorry to be so nit picky just want to separate ball choice orders from iv breed orders. I hope I don't confuse you in anyway sweetie just trying to help you out ;)

HTML:
Serebii Username:
WFC:
IGN:
GMT Timezone:
Ball choice available wanted and pokemon name and ability:
Ball choice you like to offer and pokemon name and ability:

Last edited:

Devout

Nincada Trainer

Offering Pokemon's

Just give me what ever pokeballs you have for the HA's pokemons i want no hassles here.

Status
Not open for further replies.