1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted Breeding Trade Shop

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by FairyWitch, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expressioned

expressioned Member

Thanks for being so understanding.. As for what I can offer...
    Togepi in Luxury balls
    Skarmory in Luxury ball
    Pawniard in Luxury ball
    Poliwag in Net ball
    Slowpoke in Premier ball
    Magikarp in Heal ball
    Vulpix in Luxury ball
    Mienfoo in Premier ball
    Bagon in Luxury ball (I think, need to double check on this).

I've got most of them in pairs at 4 31 IVs, so I'll need some time to breed them too.

2. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Its no problem I always like to have my customers happy :3 ill take a paniward in a luxuary ball if you do make me a 4iv female ha please for the ball to pass down i can make a 4 iv female weedle your choice net ball or sport ball i can call that a deal unless if you want the 5iv ill do it with all the same request i was askin just 5iv instead.

3. expressioned

expressioned Member

Unfortunately, I don't have Pawniards with HA. Will you accept a normal one? If you're really keen on a HA one, I'll try to get my hands on one for you. Thanks :)

4. FairyWitch

alright thats fine if you don't have a ha female one ill take a normal one with luxury all since my weedles for sports balls are normal abilities anyway so sure. I can breed ha on nest but since its a normal ill breed a normal ability for you for the 5iv female luxury ball female. If you come across a hidden ability one in a luxury ball though I would like that one better but its not necessary.

So you will trade me a 5iv female luxury ball paniward which for that I will breed a 5iv female either ball choice weedle for the trade do you agree on these terms.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  5. expressioned

expressioned Member

Sure that's fine by me. I'll try and get it ready for you as soon as I can.

*EDIT*

I'm ready for the trade now. Please take your time and let me know when you are ready. :)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  6. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

Serebii Username: Dunkleosteus
    Pokemon Name: Carvanha
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed boost
    Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): NA
    Egg moves: NA
    5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: kalos/ORAS breed
    if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: Dive Ball
    if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): no
    if 5th gen breed move tutors: NA
    nickname (yes or no): no
    Offering: Treecko
    IVs: NA
    Ability: Unburden
    Egg Moves: Synthesis, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf
    Nature: Timid
    pokeball: pokeball
    IGN: Neptune
    WFC code(do not place in my sig): 0146-9964-0874
    Timezone: GMT -6
    Notes:

7. NorthernAurora

NorthernAurora Frozen in time...

Ah thanks! The IV's and nature will help make it a quick breed :)

Is the 5iv (not attack) ha swablu modest female with hyper voice and roost ok for you?

If so I'm ready whenever you are :)

8. FairyWitch

alright ill add you to my wait list then ;)

I do not own a dive ball ha carvanha please make sure to go to the the ha spoiler to see what i have available on 6th gen that has ha to breed as well as i can't obtain that with the pokenav so sorry :/ I am working on my new charts so i don't have to have the spoilers anymore but for now please refer to the list of what i have please before requesting.

thats fine ill just be breeding for my own anyway and your welcome :3

9. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

your pic with carvanha shows a repeat ball and a dive ball {at least I think the blue pokeball is a dive ball xD} :3 why I put it lol but anyways would a regular pokeball work? edit: nvm I mis read, its 5th gen RNG my bad :(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  10. JuliusPrime

JuliusPrime New Member

Hello, this request is for QuoteMissy

Hatch Wanted: Tirtouga HA / Omanyte HA / Anorith HA / Meowth HA
    Nature Wanted: Any / Any / Any / Any
    IV Spread Wanted: Any / Any / Any
    Nickname Wanted: No
    Ball Type Wanted: Dusk / Luxury / Premier / Premier
    Eggmoves Wanted: Not necessary
    Offer: Nest HA Lileep / Dive HA Omanyte / Premier HA Kabuto / Premier HA Bouffalant
    All females of course, thanks

11. I actually have a past pending trade on another site for Nest HA Lileep, I can do three for the others though.

12. JuliusPrime

JuliusPrime New Member

How about Net HA Lileep or Luxury HA Lileep?

13. I'll take a Net HA Lileep for the 4th one, I'll add this to the queue.

14. FairyWitch

thats why I need to change my charts up apparently they are more confusing then I thought they would be which as well as there not all accurate. I will have the new ones list all the ha ball choices for 6th gen on the new one. Ill have it update one at a time as fast I can

also guys update I am gunna be catching more pokenav ha pokemon in special balls as well as I am gunna be starting to breed again I beat my alpha sapphire game just need to transfer some items and ill be ready again to breed. reminder my requests will be slow until like until after the holidays so guys please be patient I have to do one request at a time while working like 35+ hours for work.

15. Rock2000256

Rock2000256 Eevee lover

Hello. I'm interested in your ha petill in a nest ball. I can trade anything in my shop or a ha buneary in a dream ball.

16. FairyWitch

hey there rock I have seen your shop XD not sure if your talking to me or quotemissy might be me becuase im pretty sure i have a ha nest ball petlil XD i do need ha buneary if you are talking to me please just fill out the form just for me if you don't care about the nature just put any as well as the ivs which probably be a 1 iv or two iv mon if you want to trade for a normal ha female nest ball. I only need the form because it will remind me on the front what do do for you which if you don't care about the ivs and nature. I can whip that up no problem quick for you.

edit: I thought about don't fill the form out ill just breed you one for the ha buneary if you don't care about the ivs and nature. It may be silly to fill out when it be a easy quick breed. If its quote your talking to oops lol which i just checked it has to be me because quote doesn't list that in her ball trades XD

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  17. Rock2000256

Rock2000256 Eevee lover

Didn't pick up that this shop was owned by two people. XD I do not care about ivs or nature so the ha petill in a nest ball for a ha buneary in a dream ball sounds good. Can you make it a female, as mine will be?

18. FairyWitch

Its fine lol I am the main owner of the shop but i have like two people helping out which there wonderful people :p so alright ill breed you a ha female nest ball in a bit i need to eat breakfast but i should have it to you tonight in my alpha sapphire game. I would like a female as well so if we can do that it sounds good to me :3

Edit:

@Rock: your request is ready to be picked up got it for you ;) Ha female which was not awake but it only can be female XD with ha leaf guard :p

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  19. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Serebii Username: Skullbash
    Pokemon Name: Shuckle
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Sturdy
    Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves: None in specific
    5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: Doesn't matter
    if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: n/a
    if 5th gen breed move tutors: no
    Offering: Shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31 Drought Vulpix w/power swap
    IGN: Nightcore
    WFC code(do not place in my sig): 3840-5907-1581
    Timezone: GMT -5
    Notes:

Serebii Username: Skullbash
    Pokemon Name: Duskull
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves: None in specific
    5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: Doesn't matter
    if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: n/a
    if 5th gen breed move tutors: no
    Offering: Shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31 Drought Vulpix w/power swap
    IGN: Nightcore
    WFC code(do not place in my sig): 3840-5907-1581
    Timezone: GMT -5
    Notes:

20. FairyWitch

accepted I allowed for two requests at once so your fine and ill add you to my special wait list now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.