• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Breeding Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Great. I'll get petill tomorrow. By the way, I bred my chimchar with buneary and somehow I got a ha dream ball female buneary with fire punch and thunder punch. Hope you like it. :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Great. I'll get petill tomorrow. By the way, I bred my chimchar with buneary and somehow I got a ha dream ball female buneary with fire punch and thunder punch. Hope you like it. :)

sounds good which those both are egg moves on buneary thats why :p im about to go to bed very soon tired as well as working on my next request which should of been done a week ago just work stalling me with my requests which after this one there rngs on 5th gen which require me to do a tiny bit more work.

also update everyone i fixed one chart i got kanto region all set up it should be easier as well as i gave a small how to read the chart in the front if your still confused. I pretty sure now these charts are gunna be less confusing now.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Serebii Username: ColtonL (it may change to Fluff since I posted on the name change thread a while back.)
Pokemon Name: Magnemite
Nature: Modest
Ability: Magnet Pull
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): HP fire, 31/30/31/30/31/30
Egg moves:
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: 5th gen rng
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice:
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): yes
if 5th gen breed move tutors:
nickname (yes or no): yes
if so what name: Magneto
Offering: 5iv shiny river pattern vivillon in a net ball
IGN: Colton
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 4656-6947-6562
Timezone: GMT -5 or -6, I can never remember.
Notes: <3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Serebii Username: ColtonL (it may change to Fluff since I posted on the name change thread a while back.)
Pokemon Name: Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): HP fire, 31/30/31/30/31/30
Egg moves:
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): yes
if so what name: Magneto
Offering: 5iv shiny river pattern vivillon in a net ball
IGN: Colton
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 4656-6947-6562
Timezone: GMT -5 or -6, I can never remember.
Notes: <3

sure thing i can do that for you i do need a river pattern shiny accepted I will put you on the wait list

also new adding i can breed now pokeball Hidden ability zigazoons :3 I caught it on my alpha sapphire last night. also if you do post guys it will be a long list wait so im gunna say ill not be taking any requests till like december 1st until i catch up on my requests. So no more will be accepted until at least 3 of them are finished or December 1st comes.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Serebii Username: Yveltal96
Pokemon Name: Sableye
Nature: Impish
Ability: Prankster
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): don't need any perfect IVs but preferably defenses and speed to not be below 25
Gender: Not picky though a female would be preferred. Will accept male.
Egg moves: Recover
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: kalos/oras
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: dusk
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): N/A
if 5th gen breed move tutors: N/A
if so what name: Hopkins
Offering: have a cloned gale wings talon flame
IGN: Smexy Justin
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 4957 - 2745 - 3003
Timezone: GMT -8
Notes: Hello there. Thank yew ahead of time. If you want something else let me know via pm/vm

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Serebii Username: Yveltal96
Nature: Impish
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): don't need any perfect IVs but preferably defenses and speed to not be below 25
Gender: Not picky though a female would be preferred. Will accept male.
Egg moves: Recover
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: dusk
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): N/A
if 5th gen breed move tutors: N/A
if so what name: Hopkins
Offering: have a cloned gale wings talon flame
IGN: Smexy Justin
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 4957 - 2745 - 3003
Timezone: GMT -8
Notes: Hello there. Thank yew ahead of time. If you want something else let me know via pm/vm

hey there yve :3 nice to see your back ;) anyway I did say above your post i was closing up on requests for a bit but for you i guess i can do it old friend just it may be a crazy wait still on this dang spheal the spread is trolling me. I already have a gale wings talonflame is there anything else you like to offer for it and lucky you i can get ha sableye through pokemon nav on oras so ill have to chain for a ha one to get it in dusk ball don't have a dusk ball yet.

Yveltal96

A little more human
hey there yve :3 nice to see your back ;) anyway I did say above your post i was closing up on requests for a bit but for you i guess i can do it old friend just it may be a crazy wait still on this dang spheal the spread is trolling me. I already have a gale wings talonflame is there anything else you like to offer for it and lucky you i can get ha sableye through pokemon nav on oras so ill have to chain for a ha one to get it in dusk ball don't have a dusk ball yet.

Oh my bad I didn't see that! I'll have to see what I have when I get off work and we can probably work out something over PM though the talon flame is shiny

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh my bad I didn't see that! I'll have to see what I have when I get off work and we can probably work out something over PM though the talon flame is shiny

as much as its tempting i only take shinies of the pattern vivillions only since i can't obtain them all in my y version becuase its based on regions. I rather shiny hunt and own my shinies thats just me though but sure no problem we can discuss over pm what you want for it.

edit:

Bumping up the Date to taking requests apperently having trouble with Spheal with one request, so i will not take any requests until December 5th now unless I finish enough to open back up for some more but please don't hesitate to check out quote's corner she has nice bank ball choices as well as she is willing to have wild and legendary pokemon.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just a friendly update still not taking any requests until they are finished but the new johto chart is up so it should look better next up is the hoenn region which i have access to HA ziggazoon now. also one request done which never took this crazy long before the spread for some reason wouldn't want to show up.

Dew Watatsumi request done:
spheal.gif
diveball.png

IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Egg moves: yawn,stockpile,spit up,sleep talk​

also i will be able to add move tutors soon to pokemon if you want me to do it for you when i breed them in oras.

edit:

two more requests are done again

BenGoesGrr request is done:

I took it since you didn't care about the ivs and nature you just wanted a female in the dream ball for a collection i got a 4 iv for you and to make up the 1 missing iv that bothered me i have some egg moves on it which don't worry it was no trouble becuase it was on it anyway to pass down.

cottonee.gif
dreamball.png

nature: quiet
Ability: HA Chlorophyll
Ivs:31/x/31/31/x/31
Egg moves: Memento,Switcheroo,Encore,Grass whistle​

NorthernAurora request done:

cyndaquil.gif
luxuryball.png

Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
Ivs: 31/x/x/31/31/31
Egg moves: quick attack,extrasensory,flare blitz​

im working on the rng requests one request may take some time but will get it done as soon as I can. I can take some more request now if anyone is interested in what i can breed.

Last edited:

iStorm

Sorry if I understand this wrong, but are you taking requests again? If not I apologize.

Serebii Username: iStorm
Pokemon Name: Froakie
Nature: Naive
Ability:
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/30/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Fire)
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no):
nickname (yes or no):
if so what name:
Offering: 6iv Modest HA Dream Ball Female Ralts, with some time I should be able to find an Adaptability Skrelp in my Omega Ruby and breed that with good ivs and nature
IGN: Serena(Y) or May(OR)
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 0044-2804-1942
Timezone: GMT -5
Notes:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry if I understand this wrong, but are you taking requests again? If not I apologize.

Serebii Username: iStorm
Pokemon Name: Froakie
Nature: Naive
Ability:
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/30/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Fire)
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no):
nickname (yes or no):
if so what name:
Offering: 6iv Modest HA Dream Ball Female Ralts, with some time I should be able to find an Adaptability Skrelp in my Omega Ruby and breed that with good ivs and nature
IGN: Serena(Y) or May(OR)
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 0044-2804-1942
Timezone: GMT -5
Notes:

yeah i am taking more requests and ohh your offers are really nice :3 I can't guarantee the straight flawless hp fire spread since 6th gen is pretty annoying about that but i will still have the hp fire range high though for you. Ill rng a parent from my 5th gen which ill transfer to my 6th gen to get that spread on froakie unless my friend quote has a spare parent for it since i think she did breed froakies i think with hp fire. Ill add you to the list i need HA dream ball Ralts and HA Skrelp forgot its legal now since of the pokenav now XD also the froakie will be male i don't do females with hidden powers only because its ratio is 12.5% just a heads up.

Last edited:

iStorm

yeah i am taking more requests and ohh your offers are really nice :3 I can't guarantee the straight flawless hp fire spread since 6th gen is pretty annoying about that but i will still have the hp fire range high though for you. Ill rng a parent from my 5th gen which ill transfer to my 6th gen to get that spread on froakie unless my friend quote has a spare parent for it since i think she did breed froakies i think with hp fire. Ill add you to the list i need HA dream ball Ralts and HA Skrelp forgot its legal now since of the pokenav now XD also the froakie will be male i don't do females with hidden powers only because its ratio is 12.5% just a heads up.

Awesome thank you, and male is perfectly fine! And yeah hidden power breeding can be tedious, took me forever just to get a good spread with one Iv needing to be a 30 on an electrike , so the defense and special defense IV's can be sort of whatever to get hidden power fire if need be, since greninja is so frail anyway.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome thank you, and male is perfectly fine! And yeah hidden power breeding can be tedious, took me forever just to get a good spread with one Iv needing to be a 30 on an electrike , so the defense and special defense IV's can be sort of whatever to get hidden power fire if need be, since greninja is so frail anyway.

no problem i hope to start breeding it as soon as I will be able I don't think it should be any later then after christmas I hope I just been busy with work plus i got some requests ahead I going back and forth between my alpha sapphire game and my black version depending on the request.

also guys another update I got these new ball choices for pokemon now which i transferred over some more apricorn balls which remember everyone i have access to like any ball choice besides in dream ball becuase dream world is down now and I own like almost every pokemon game since the beginning so i can access older gen transfer pokemon in special balls XD

seel.gif
lureball.png

normal abilities only

tentacool.gif
lureball.png

normal abilities only

pidgey.gif
levelball.png

normal abilities only

zubat-f.gif
loveball.png

normal ablities only and for crobat's shiny form :3

Last edited:
Due to personal issues, I am not taking further orders for my section. I will still try to honor current deals however.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Serebii Username: Beetredknob
Nature: Bold
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired):
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?:
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: heal ball, don't really care
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): nah
nickname (yes or no): nah
if so what name:
Offering: adamant Kabuto with 4 iv's 5 if that's what you need unfortunately it's not in a nest ball, I'd also trade an event shiny palkia careful with not so great iv's. srry i'm small balling you but i really need a prankster sableye and i don't need it to be perfect, i just wanna start my mm.
IGN: Beetredknob
WFC code(do not place in my sig):0318-7221-3321
Timezone: us mtn gmt-6
Notes:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Serebii Username: Beetredknob
Nature: Bold
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired):
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?:
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: heal ball, don't really care
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): nah
nickname (yes or no): nah
if so what name:
Offering: adamant Kabuto with 4 iv's 5 if that's what you need unfortunately it's not in a nest ball, I'd also trade an event shiny palkia careful with not so great iv's. srry i'm small balling you but i really need a prankster sableye and i don't need it to be perfect, i just wanna start my mm.
IGN: Beetredknob
WFC code(do not place in my sig):0318-7221-3321
Timezone: us mtn gmt-6
Notes:

I work a deal out with you i have a hidden ability kabuto already in dream ball so i really don't need another ha female unless its nest ball for shiny from for mming which i don't need the palkia since i already own a flawless timid one i rnged which i have like 3 more from the event i need to rng on my 5th gen game. I plan on chaining with the pokenav for a ha female luxury ball prankster sableye anyway so when i get it Ill be having it up ready to breed check out my list of hidden abilities i have and ill try to work out a deal if i don't have something ill just bit ill just breed a ha for a ha.

also hoenn chart is coming along hoping to have it up very soon also got two new oras native captures for ha that are breedable for ball choices :3

zigzagoon.gif
luxuryball.png

HA Quick Feet

poochyena.gif
luxuryball.png

HA Rattled

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update:

so everyone that is waiting for request the next two request should be done either today or tommorow working on the rng requests and also everyone hoenn chart is up now which i fixed last night so it should be better to read now as well as next up is sinnoh now which i noticed alot of errors on the charts as i had genderless by accident in ball choices that can't be passed down ._. which they are fixed now. I also list on my charts the breeding ratios as well as the new charts list what ball choice i have with ha in the forth slot now so be eaiser to know what ball choice is available for hidden abilities on six gen. I hope to get more stuff and more updates thanks for everyone that has request so far from me as well as I need to announce the winner soon for the first week raffle will have a new prize up soon for the new raffle.

edit:

Request done:

Archstaraptor:

you didn't care about the gender andv,ivs so i just breed it flawless and female i hope its alright for you i know you don't really care about max ivs but I felt like breeding it flawless so enjoy :3

carnivine.gif
pokeball.png
ShinyVIStar.png

Ability: Levitate
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Rage Powder,Sleep Powder,Leech Seed
Transfer Move Tutor: Knock off

I will rng all three requests and then transfer in one so i can save transferring time.

Oras born breeding will start soon as the other two rng requests are done.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update :3:

I just want to say that im working on the second request in the list now having some trouble with the timing on hitting the correct time but will get that hp grass cynda soon and then ill be moving on to the next requests also the winner of the first raffle is....SilverLanayru congrats you get the 6 iv shiny timid female ralts as your prize i will put up a new prize soon for the next week which ill enter everyone that requested before that date since the second was late. also I updated the front to give pros and cons of the choices of rngs vs oras borns which its your choice what you want hope that helps with your choices.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Serebii Username:Khybon
Pokemon Name:Snorlax
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired):31/31/31/x/31/31/
Egg moves: Curse
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): Yes Please
nickname (yes or no): Yes
if so what name: Behemoth
Offering:
IGN: Khybon
WFC code(do not place in my sig): You already have it :D 3652-1024-3489
Timezone: Yours
Notes: Heavy Ball Please

Serebii Username:
Pokemon Name: Buneary
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Run Away (becasuse why not)
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Thunder,Ice,Fire punch,Fake out
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?:rng
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no):yes
if so what name: Jessica R.
Offering:
IGN:
WFC code(do not place in my sig):
Timezone:
Notes: Look above

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Serebii Username:Khybon
Pokemon Name:Snorlax
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired):31/31/31/x/31/31/
Egg moves: Curse
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): Yes Please
if so what name: Behemoth
Offering:
IGN: Khybon
WFC code(do not place in my sig): You already have it :D 3652-1024-3489
Timezone: Yours
Notes: Heavy Ball Please

Serebii Username:
Pokemon Name: Buneary
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Run Away (becasuse why not)
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Thunder,Ice,Fire punch,Fake out
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?:rng
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no):yes
if so what name: Jessica R.
Offering:
IGN:
WFC code(do not place in my sig):
Timezone:
Notes: Look above

i approved two requests as a time on my guild's xat so accepted ill add you in my list to get done as well as we can discuss on the guild xat about a trade offer and just noticed as well i can't pass down balls in 5th gen like 6th gen so the snorlax will be in pokeball is that alright?

also another request is done one more Aeons

cyndaquil.gif
pokeball.png

IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Ability: Blaze
Egg moves: none​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.