• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Breeding Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Glad to see you are back and doing good :D

yes I am thanks and working slowly on the requests slowly at the time which im on istorm's fraokie breeding i hope to get to yours by next week hopefully depends how my progress goes with other spreads and etc.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update:

sorry guys been working every day mostly until now but working on the froakie still so all things will be pushed back a bit until the froakie is done then Ill be going to the 5th gen rng requests which should not take that long unless I troll myself hitting the time of the rng.

also another added ball choice for HA illumise which ultra ball is a nice touch for shiny form

ultraball.png
illumise.gif

HA Prankster

Istorm's Request is done:

This is the best i can do since the destiny knot only passes down 5 ivs of the holder

froakie.gif
diveball.png

Nature: Naive
Ability: Protean
Egg moves: none
Ivs: 31/16/31/30/31/30
HP: Fire​

moving on on the rng requests now

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
UPDATE:

Working on getting all rngs done as well as I am getting a parent hp ice for pansage to breed with for the oras request so hang on tight requester. I also got another new addition to my chart needs to be added as I will be opening back up soon for more requests stay tune.

new addition:
dreamball.png
buneary.gif

HA Limber

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update:

Rnging the snorlax and buneary atm need to get parents setup for egg moves then moving on to the hp ice parent as well as more things to update on my front which i should have to them updated soon on the charts

snivy.gif
pokeball.png

HA Contrary

skrelp.gif
netball.png

HA Adaptability

ralts.gif
dreamball.png

HA Telepathy

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi, I'd like to know if the fast ball Dratini has 5IVs and any egg moves and if it has a specific nature?

I can breed anything tbh but i haven't breed the fast ball yet so no egg moves and ivs are on it yet. I do not list any egg moves and ivs etc. I can do like zold's shop only because Im willing to breed anything anyone wants as long as its legal combination. Im still working on the requests before yours so it may be a bit though till i get to yours :s I promise it be be done before the end of the month though. I breed on two games at once so i go back and forth between bw and oras only because I offer rng breeding on my bw game for shinies.

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I can breed anything tbh but i haven't breed the fast ball yet so no egg moves and ivs are on it yet. I do not list any egg moves and ivs etc. I can do like zold's shop only because Im willing to breed anything anyone wants as long as its legal combination. Im still working on the requests before yours so it may be a bit though till i get to yours :s I promise it be be done before the end of the month though. I breed on two games at once so i go back and forth between bw and oras only because I offer rng breeding on my bw game for shinies.
Ok, np. If you get 5IVs and egg moves on that Fast Ball female Dratini, I just might be interested.

Hey FairyWitch, wasn't able to PM you as your inbox is full. Apologies for the super late reply, had trouble with my wifi. Anyways, I'll be checking back every 1-2 hours from now on, so please PM me or leave a message here whenever you're free.

Thanks!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok, np. If you get 5IVs and egg moves on that Fast Ball female Dratini, I just might be interested.

alright yeah maybe later on you can request that if you don't get it by the time the first request is done ;)

Hey FairyWitch, wasn't able to PM you as your inbox is full. Apologies for the super late reply, had trouble with my wifi. Anyways, I'll be checking back every 1-2 hours from now on, so please PM me or leave a message here whenever you're free.

Thanks!

please use vms if my pms are full I do have them open for that as well which I left a message on your profile ;) I am not mad though I just like to keep trade stuff in profiles.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
alright yeah maybe later on you can request that if you don't get it by the time the first request is done ;)
Ok, sure, I might be able to get her anyway. lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok, sure, I might be able to get her anyway. lol

no problem

update

rnging is going slower then i thought as well as lost my ds lite charger -__- so my requests are getting delayed sorry again for the people that have been waiting. I will have to find my charger soon so hang in there everyone. I do have my old ds but rnging on there for some reason gives me trouble not sure why it should be the same way. anyway just a update that I am still working on them.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update

Once again I apoligize to my customers seems I still haven't found my charger for my ds and the delays of the orders have been going on for awhile now which If i don't find it soon I will be forced to order a new charger on ebay or something to get these requests done. I just not use to using my bulker ds for rngs which shouldn't be a diffrence but some reason i can't hit anything with it. I hope to find it or order a new one to get requests done. Once again I apologize in advance for the delays. I will be able to open up for requests for ORAS breeds ONLY atm until I find my charger so anyone waiting on rngs will be on a small wait until the charger ever turns up, finally hit something on my old ds or I order a new one.

Last edited:

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
Serebii Username:ultatrainer
Pokemon Name:Audino
Nature:Bold
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Heal bell
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?:Kalos/oras breed
Offering:HA DARmanitan, 5 IV dusckull (can be more than one) and MAnaphy
IGN:Gray
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 2492-5199-6466
Timezone:pacific Standerd time (Washington State USA)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Serebii Username:ultatrainer
Pokemon Name:Audino
Nature:Bold
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Heal bell
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?:Kalos/oras breed
Offering:HA DARmanitan, 5 IV dusckull (can be more than one) and MAnaphy
IGN:Gray
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 2492-5199-6466
Timezone:pacific Standerd time (Washington State USA)

I swore my form had a ability on it but anyway i want to make sure what ability as well as if you can breed me a 6 iv ha Darumaka for it i can do it and if it has a nice ball choice female thanks. I already have a manaphy and I breed duskulls already unless you have other things to offer. If you don't have much to offer Ill take 3 normal good ball choice ha mons for the breed.

also guys i did find my ds lite charger so I am working on the request just been offline do to I have been working for three or four days.

Last edited:

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
I swore my form had a ability on it but anyway i want to make sure what ability as well as if you can breed me a 6 iv ha Darumaka for it i can do it and if it has a nice ball choice female thanks. I already have a manaphy and I breed duskulls already unless you have other things to offer. If you don't have much to offer Ill take 3 normal good ball choice ha mons for the breed.

also guys i did find my ds lite charger so I am working on the request just been offline do to I have been working for three or four days.
i took off the ability because i don't care what it it, I'll just mega evolve it. Also what would good ball choices be

EDIT: Got female HA slugma (Weak armour) in premeir ball, toxicroak (Poison Touch) in quick ball and Venomoth (Wonder skin) in ultra ball[/I]

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i took off the ability because i don't care what it it, I'll just mega evolve it. Also what would good ball choices be

EDIT: Got female HA slugma (Weak armour) in premeir ball, toxicroak (Poison Touch) in quick ball and Venomoth (Wonder skin) in ultra ball[/I]

alright just making sure an I don't have any of those ball choices il take the female ha slugma,ha female darumaka,and ha female venomoth in those ball choices which that is fine. if you agree to these terms.

Last edited:

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
alright just making sure an I don't have any of those ball choices il take the female ha slugma,ha female darumaka,and ha female venomoth in those ball choices which that is fine. if you agree to these terms.
The ball choices are different, but I never said I could do the daramuka as female

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The ball choices are different, but I never said I could do the daramuka as female

Got female HA slugma (Weak armour) in premeir ball, toxicroak (Poison Touch) in quick ball and Venomoth (Wonder skin) in ultra ball

a bit confused you said premeir ball slugma and ultra ball venomoth so I assumed you have a female to pass down the ball choices. Anyway, what ball choices do you have with ha that I don't have listed on my charts that you can pass down with a female is what I am looking for if that makes any sense. I am asking and I assumed your 5iv ha darmatian was female so i thought you could breed a female one with ha is what i was asking but i guess i was wrong. I take three female ha mons that have ball choices I don't have for the breed or a equal value iv ratio of what your asking so if you did want that 6 iv i expect 6 iv unless you give me 3 ha normal ivs i don't own.

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
a bit confused you said premeir ball slugma and ultra ball venomoth so I assumed you have a female to pass down the ball choices. Anyway, what ball choices do you have with ha that I don't have listed on my charts that you can pass down with a female is what I am looking for if that makes any sense. I am asking and I assumed your 5iv ha darmatian was female so i thought you could breed a female one with ha is what i was asking but i guess i was wrong. I take three female ha mons that have ball choices I don't have for the breed or a equal value iv ratio of what your asking so if you did want that 6 iv i expect 6 iv unless you give me 3 ha normal ivs i don't own.
It feels like you're putting words in my mouth. First off, I never said my daramata was female OR 5 IV.
Also, the three regular iv HA females where:
1. Toxicroak in a quick ball
2. Venomoth in an Ultra ball
3. Slugma in a Premier ball
And YES I check and you don't have these ball choices available.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It feels like you're putting words in my mouth. First off, I never said my daramata was female OR 5 IV.
Also, the three regular iv HA females where:
1. Toxicroak in a quick ball
2. Venomoth in an Ultra ball
3. Slugma in a Premier ball
And YES I check and you don't have these ball choices available.

I mixed up the 5iv with the duskull sorry about that I have been in and out since i had work the last two days but i didn't say you said the darmatian was female i assumed it was but anyway is it possible to breed me a ha darmaka(assuming its male since you said it isn't female still works with ditto), female permier ball slugma. and female ultra ball venonat I can do the request if that is alright with you? If not I will have no problem take female of those three you listed with ha.i want to pass down the balls that is why i ask for females. I feel that your a bit upset in your words which no need to be Im just trying to negotiate something with you and understand you which I am not trying to upset you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.