• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Breeding Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I already have a gible with pokeball so sorry i can't do that for you:/ Is there anything else that you can offer that isn't in a pokeball unless its a transfer ha i don't have that has 5 ivs for the 5iv trade if i breed that weedle for you? I'm trying to see if i can work out something for you. I have a list of what I have for both 5th and 6th gen so check that out and see what we can work out. If it comes to worse ill take 3 ha females i don't have for the breed doesn't have to be 5ivs.

Thanks for being so understanding.. As for what I can offer...
Togepi in Luxury balls
Skarmory in Luxury ball
Pawniard in Luxury ball
Poliwag in Net ball
Slowpoke in Premier ball
Magikarp in Heal ball
Vulpix in Luxury ball
Mienfoo in Premier ball
Bagon in Luxury ball (I think, need to double check on this).

I've got most of them in pairs at 4 31 IVs, so I'll need some time to breed them too.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks for being so understanding.. As for what I can offer...
Togepi in Luxury balls
Skarmory in Luxury ball
Pawniard in Luxury ball
Poliwag in Net ball
Slowpoke in Premier ball
Magikarp in Heal ball
Vulpix in Luxury ball
Mienfoo in Premier ball
Bagon in Luxury ball (I think, need to double check on this).

I've got most of them in pairs at 4 31 IVs, so I'll need some time to breed them too.

Its no problem I always like to have my customers happy :3 ill take a paniward in a luxuary ball if you do make me a 4iv female ha please for the ball to pass down i can make a 4 iv female weedle your choice net ball or sport ball i can call that a deal unless if you want the 5iv ill do it with all the same request i was askin just 5iv instead.

Its no problem I always like to have my customers happy :3 ill take a paniward in a luxuary ball if you do make me a 4iv female ha please for the ball to pass down i can make a 4 iv female weedle your choice net ball or sport ball i can call that a deal unless if you want the 5iv ill do it with all the same request i was askin just 5iv instead.

Unfortunately, I don't have Pawniards with HA. Will you accept a normal one? If you're really keen on a HA one, I'll try to get my hands on one for you. Thanks :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Unfortunately, I don't have Pawniards with HA. Will you accept a normal one? If you're really keen on a HA one, I'll try to get my hands on one for you. Thanks :)

alright thats fine if you don't have a ha female one ill take a normal one with luxury all since my weedles for sports balls are normal abilities anyway so sure. I can breed ha on nest but since its a normal ill breed a normal ability for you for the 5iv female luxury ball female. If you come across a hidden ability one in a luxury ball though I would like that one better but its not necessary.

So you will trade me a 5iv female luxury ball paniward which for that I will breed a 5iv female either ball choice weedle for the trade do you agree on these terms.

Last edited:
alright thats fine if you don't have a ha female one ill take a normal one with luxury all since my weedles for sports balls are normal abilities anyway so sure. I can breed ha on nest but since its a normal ill breed a normal ability for you for the 5iv female luxury ball female. If you come across a hidden ability one in a luxury ball though I would like that one better but its not necessary.

So you will trade me a 5iv female luxury ball paniward which for that I will breed a 5iv female either ball choice weedle for the trade do you agree on these terms.

Sure that's fine by me. I'll try and get it ready for you as soon as I can.

*EDIT*

I'm ready for the trade now. Please take your time and let me know when you are ready. :)

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Serebii Username: Dunkleosteus
Pokemon Name: Carvanha
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed boost
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): NA
Egg moves: NA
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: kalos/ORAS breed
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: Dive Ball
if 5th gen breed shiny? (yes or no): no
if 5th gen breed move tutors: NA
nickname (yes or no): no
Offering: Treecko
IVs: NA
Ability: Unburden
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf
Nature: Timid
pokeball: pokeball
IGN: Neptune
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 0146-9964-0874
Timezone: GMT -6
Notes:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Ah thanks! The IV's and nature will help make it a quick breed :)

Is the 5iv (not attack) ha swablu modest female with hyper voice and roost ok for you?

If so I'm ready whenever you are :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sure that's fine by me. I'll try and get it ready for you as soon as I can.

*EDIT*

I'm ready for the trade now. Please take your time and let me know when you are ready. :)

alright ill add you to my wait list then ;)

Serebii Username: Dunkleosteus
Pokemon Name: Carvanha
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed boost
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): NA
Egg moves: NA
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: kalos/ORAS breed
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: Dive Ball
if 5th gen breed move tutors: NA
Offering: Treecko
IVs: NA
Ability: Unburden
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf
Nature: Timid
pokeball: pokeball
IGN: Neptune
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 0146-9964-0874
Timezone: GMT -6
Notes:

I do not own a dive ball ha carvanha please make sure to go to the the ha spoiler to see what i have available on 6th gen that has ha to breed as well as i can't obtain that with the pokenav so sorry :/ I am working on my new charts so i don't have to have the spoilers anymore but for now please refer to the list of what i have please before requesting.

Ah thanks! The IV's and nature will help make it a quick breed :)

Is the 5iv (not attack) ha swablu modest female with hyper voice and roost ok for you?

If so I'm ready whenever you are :)

thats fine ill just be breeding for my own anyway and your welcome :3

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
alright ill add you to my wait list then ;)

I do not own a dive ball ha carvanha please make sure to go to the the ha spoiler to see what i have available on 6th gen that has ha to breed as well as i can't obtain that with the pokenav so sorry :/ I am working on my new charts so i don't have to have the spoilers anymore but for now please refer to the list of what i have please before requesting.

thats fine ill just be breeding for my own anyway and your welcome :3
your pic with carvanha shows a repeat ball and a dive ball {at least I think the blue pokeball is a dive ball xD} :3 why I put it lol but anyways would a regular pokeball work? edit: nvm I mis read, its 5th gen RNG my bad :(

Last edited:

JuliusPrime

Hello, this request is for QuoteMissy

Hatch Wanted: Tirtouga HA / Omanyte HA / Anorith HA / Meowth HA
Nature Wanted: Any / Any / Any / Any
IV Spread Wanted: Any / Any / Any
Nickname Wanted: No
Ball Type Wanted: Dusk / Luxury / Premier / Premier
Eggmoves Wanted: Not necessary
Offer: Nest HA Lileep / Dive HA Omanyte / Premier HA Kabuto / Premier HA Bouffalant
All females of course, thanks

Hello, this request is for QuoteMissy

Hatch Wanted: Tirtouga HA / Omanyte HA / Anorith HA / Meowth HA
Nature Wanted: Any / Any / Any / Any
IV Spread Wanted: Any / Any / Any
Nickname Wanted: No
Ball Type Wanted: Dusk / Luxury / Premier / Premier
Eggmoves Wanted: Not necessary
Offer: Nest HA Lileep / Dive HA Omanyte / Premier HA Kabuto / Premier HA Bouffalant
All females of course, thanks

I actually have a past pending trade on another site for Nest HA Lileep, I can do three for the others though.

JuliusPrime

I actually have a past pending trade on another site for Nest HA Lileep, I can do three for the others though.

How about Net HA Lileep or Luxury HA Lileep?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
your pic with carvanha shows a repeat ball and a dive ball {at least I think the blue pokeball is a dive ball xD} :3 why I put it lol but anyways would a regular pokeball work? edit: nvm I mis read, its 5th gen RNG my bad :(

thats why I need to change my charts up apparently they are more confusing then I thought they would be which as well as there not all accurate. I will have the new ones list all the ha ball choices for 6th gen on the new one. Ill have it update one at a time as fast I can

also guys update I am gunna be catching more pokenav ha pokemon in special balls as well as I am gunna be starting to breed again I beat my alpha sapphire game just need to transfer some items and ill be ready again to breed. reminder my requests will be slow until like until after the holidays so guys please be patient I have to do one request at a time while working like 35+ hours for work.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hello. I'm interested in your ha petill in a nest ball. I can trade anything in my shop or a ha buneary in a dream ball.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello. I'm interested in your ha petill in a nest ball. I can trade anything in my shop or a ha buneary in a dream ball.

hey there rock I have seen your shop XD not sure if your talking to me or quotemissy might be me becuase im pretty sure i have a ha nest ball petlil XD i do need ha buneary if you are talking to me please just fill out the form just for me if you don't care about the nature just put any as well as the ivs which probably be a 1 iv or two iv mon if you want to trade for a normal ha female nest ball. I only need the form because it will remind me on the front what do do for you which if you don't care about the ivs and nature. I can whip that up no problem quick for you.

edit: I thought about don't fill the form out ill just breed you one for the ha buneary if you don't care about the ivs and nature. It may be silly to fill out when it be a easy quick breed. If its quote your talking to oops lol which i just checked it has to be me because quote doesn't list that in her ball trades XD

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Didn't pick up that this shop was owned by two people. XD I do not care about ivs or nature so the ha petill in a nest ball for a ha buneary in a dream ball sounds good. Can you make it a female, as mine will be?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Didn't pick up that this shop was owned by two people. XD I do not care about ivs or nature so the ha petill in a nest ball for a ha buneary in a dream ball sounds good. Can you make it a female, as mine will be?

Its fine lol I am the main owner of the shop but i have like two people helping out which there wonderful people :p so alright ill breed you a ha female nest ball in a bit i need to eat breakfast but i should have it to you tonight in my alpha sapphire game. I would like a female as well so if we can do that it sounds good to me :3

Edit:

@Rock: your request is ready to be picked up got it for you ;) Ha female which was not awake but it only can be female XD with ha leaf guard :p

Last edited:

Skullbash

Pirate King
Serebii Username: Skullbash
Pokemon Name: Shuckle
Nature: Bold
Ability: Sturdy
Iv spread (include hidden power if desired): 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: None in specific
5th gen Rng or kalos/oras breed?: Doesn't matter
if kalos/oras breed what ball choice: n/a
if 5th gen breed move tutors: no
Offering: Shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31 Drought Vulpix w/power swap
IGN: Nightcore
WFC code(do not place in my sig): 3840-5907-1581
Timezone: GMT -5
Notes:

Pokemon Name: Duskull
Ability: Levitate
Notes:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pokemon Name: Shuckle
Ability: Sturdy
Notes:

Pokemon Name: Duskull
Ability: Levitate
Notes:

accepted I allowed for two requests at once so your fine and ill add you to my special wait list now

Status
Not open for further replies.