• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I would like a Trainer Vs Mugshot from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
Type(1 or 2): 2
shadowing or no shadowing effect: No
Trainer on the Left: Aaron (4th gen bug Elite 4)
Trainer on the right: Ethan(I think that's the name...)
Color of background Left: Light Green
Color of background Right: Blue
Text? (Y/N): Y
If so Text: on trainer left and color: Drastic, Black
on trainer right and color: Challenger, Black
anything extra: Thanks Eevee c:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a Trainer Vs Mugshot from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
Type(1 or 2): 2
shadowing or no shadowing effect: No
Trainer on the Left: Aaron (4th gen bug Elite 4)
Trainer on the right: Ethan(I think that's the name...)
Color of background Left: Light Green
Color of background Right: Blue
Text? (Y/N): Y
If so Text: on trainer left and color: Drastic, Black
on trainer right and color: Challenger, Black
anything extra: Thanks Eevee c:

yeah sure thing and drastic your my friend vip accepted

2 spots on normal list still!

Blackkyurem

I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Kyorge and Groundon
animated?: Yes
if yes which one?(only one animated please): Groundon
Box/normal:???
text: Omega Ruby on the bottom, Alpha Sapphire on the top
gradient color: Red on bottom, blue on top
special notes: Sorry for mispelling! Also, if you can, can you make Kyogre and Groundon look like their new forms!
That would be amazing!
Thanks!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a effect smudge banner at Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,

image ( 1 image): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tq89lMMM1qgms1ho1_500.jpg

background color: A light blue or Dark/Light Green.

text font ( www.dafont.com ): http://www.dafont.com/dungeon-sn.font

text: A dragon filled with hope
anything special: N/A
artist: FairyWitch

Thanks again :)

oh fire emblem sure thing accepted

I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Kyorge and Groundon
animated?: Yes
if yes which one?(only one animated please): Groundon
Box/normal:???
text: Omega Ruby on the bottom, Alpha Sapphire on the top
gradient color: Red on bottom, blue on top
special notes: Sorry for mispelling! Also, if you can, can you make Kyogre and Groundon look like their new forms!
That would be amazing!
Thanks!

alright ill do my best at the moment im still playing with the pesky 6th gen 3d models with cutting them down so do you mind if there 5th gen for now until I figure them out and i have new userbars for the split style so the normal splits are like the special except no effect on the bars just didn't update...accepted

no spots left!

Blackkyurem

oh fire emblem sure thing accepted

alright ill do my best at the moment im still playing with the pesky 6th gen 3d models with cutting them down so do you mind if there 5th gen for now until I figure them out and i have new userbars for the split style so the normal splits are like the special except no effect on the bars just didn't update...accepted

no spots left!
No problem, I don't like the 3D 6th gen sprites too much. I was hoping for Gen 5 sprite.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
just posting to say im still here and will be working on the requests asap plan on working on finishing all the requests and i plan on closing the art shop for good this time do to i will be focusing on the guild section it was great as it lasted doing art for everyone but i like the atmosphere of the guild section and i meet some cool people so once all the requests are done i had a pleasure of serving the people of serebii but its time to take my leave of the art shop section...

Scubasteve23:

G3SAREV.gif

it should be under 500 kb limit 490 hope its alright and sorry for the wait...

LuringMaster:

hope this is alright with you it should be in the sig limits not to high or tall get check just in case and let me know if i need to resize it...

AxseuSw.png

more will be posted tommorow after i get some rest...

Last edited:

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
SIMPLE BANNER - KB3
Size: same as the example please!
Image: this It is the DW Art found at the very bottom
Text Details: can it say "The Desert Spirit" in a white font in the top left, and then "is with you always..." same colour in the bottom right?
Border: If it suits it, then yes please!
Additional Special: Thanks!
artist: Kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ Request accepted!
I'll probably be able to get to this tomorrow, but if not you'll have to wait until Monday at the most.

EDIT; Request completed
SIMPLE BANNER - KB3
Size: same as the example please!
Image: this It is the DW Art found at the very bottom
Text Details: can it say "The Desert Spirit" in a white font in the top left, and then "is with you always..." same colour in the bottom right?
Border: If it suits it, then yes please!
Additional Special: Thanks!
artist: Kyogreblue3

XmQrTGe.png

Since you requested a simple banner, I didn't do much to the image itself, but I hope you like the result :]
(Also, I know you specifically asked for the "is with you always..." text to be in the bottom right, but it didn't look very good there so I placed it with the desert spirit text. I hope that's fine, although if not, just shoot me a VM and I'll be happy to reposition the text for you!)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay just posting sorry everyone for the wait on those rest of the works i promise to have them done soon once i do i will close up the shop once again sorry about the wait :c

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's fine I just want it before the release (JK)

lol yeah should be all done today

helio breaker:

hope this alright for you and i goofed by adding "gym leader" to all the userbars so i just edited and changed the grass userbar btw i hope thats okay so it matches

HVD8Juu.png

hcQQ6Gh.png

7z9Zhzp.png

PC3Dhsu.png

xfrbDJl.png

hnGkAi3.png

enurBw9.png

Last edited:
These ones look really good too, thanks again. I noticed that you were closing the shop so I was wondering what I could do about the rest of them but I really appreciate your offer. I don't have any of them thought out yet anyway so I won't request anything for a while. I'm glad I chose your shop for this and hope you have a good time with the guild. Thanks for everything

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
These ones look really good too, thanks again. I noticed that you were closing the shop so I was wondering what I could do about the rest of them but I really appreciate your offer. I don't have any of them thought out yet anyway so I won't request anything for a while. I'm glad I chose your shop for this and hope you have a good time with the guild. Thanks for everything

your very welcome and thanks for the support :)

another done

OtakuGamer:

DirO1Wr.png

make sure to save all your pieces though i may delete later so if you want to keep them save them and upload to your computer :)

cutting the gif for the 5th gen sprite for the last request then ill be messaging a mod when done all vip requests will be done in pm's....

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Its so cool! Thanks so much! :D
I love!

glad you like :)

also alright last request is done

Blackkyurem:

I hope this alright enjoy!

1SoLwbT.gif

well this is the end now so guys you have been so great in supporting my shop and all I forbid you all farewell i have served my time in the art shop section but time to focus on one thing now sense i am getting older and there will be a time ill leave serebii forever but when i do ill remember you all :) Ill be messaging a mod now to close for good

Status
Not open for further replies.