• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Request finished! My list is completely cleared.

Chapter of Charizard;

rhwz.png

There's your icon, and I hope you like it~
I've saved the psd file, so if you need me to change anything I can c:

THAT'S AMAZING! (I need to brush up on banner / icon skills *becomes frantic*) Thank you so much! Save to computer or no?
I saved it.

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
I'm so unloved :(

image.jpgimple Banner Request Form

I would like a simple banner from flower paradise graphics please,
Images (up to 3):Togekiss Togetic and Togepi
Background (may be image or solid color):Light Pink
Text:Fairy Gym Leader and Togekiss Lover
Font (dafont.com):Lobster
Text Color:Loght Blue
Notes:pls Pm me when it's done so I Know it's done thx
artist:SketchQueen

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm so unloved :(

don't worry your request will be done in a day or so I haven't got to anyone elses request yet cauz did you see my post above kyogre's? I have been busy so i can't do banners and userbars as quick as others but i promise you your userbar will look good when you get it :) it will be worth the wait ;)

View attachment 11077imple Banner Request Form

I would like a simple banner from flower paradise graphics please,
Images (up to 3):Togekiss Togetic and Togepi
Background (may be image or solid color):Light Pink
Text:Fairy Gym Leader and Togekiss Lover
Font (dafont.com):Lobster
Text Color:Loght Blue
Notes:pls Pm me when it's done so I Know it's done thx
artist:SketchQueen

Ill tell sketch she has a banner request im not sure if she where she has gone off but she been on and off lately...

Umm ok I actually don't care who does it though

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Umm ok I actually don't care who does it though

im closed at the moment so i can't at the moment but ill be doing the request soon on the main list on saturday since i got called into work tommorow...so if sketch doesn't get back with you ill add you but i normally don't take requests when im closed just saying :/

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I would like a regular baner at flower paradise graphics please,

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: (widthxheight) 394 x 208 (If that's too specific then you can round those numbers)
Image: (link here) (Same joke lol)
Text Details: (text/font/color/placement/etc.)
Border: (yes/no/idk) No. Or whatever looks better.
Anything Special: Just do your plain old awesomeness, and thanks again! :)
Artist: kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3

take a byte

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: (widthxheight) 394 x 208 (If that's too specific then you can round those numbers)

Request is accepted!
The dimensions are perfectly fine, don't worry.
And I have a feeling I'll be able to work with that image pretty well (again lol) so you can look forward to your outcome haha

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
im closed at the moment so i can't at the moment but ill be doing the request soon on the main list on saturday since i got called into work tommorow...so if sketch doesn't get back with you ill add you but i normally don't take requests when im closed just saying :/

I don't mean to hurry you but I was wondering how long would it take to finish my userbar?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't mean to hurry you but I was wondering how long would it take to finish my userbar?

I apologize in advance but since its coming around thanksgiving my work keeps calling me in to work...I would say I can get most requests done tommorow but I pray they don't call me again which i sleeped today alot do to I was up really early for work Ill edit this post when done unless someone else posts...

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Request completed!

Chapter of Charizard;

REGULAR BANNER - KB3

5unf.png

q6gd.png

Well, I ended up making two versions for you haha
The one at the top is what I came up with initially, and it's in the size you requested. I thought the Link image would look better with a smaller size, however, so that's how the second one came about (it also looked better with a single color scheme and a border too, so that's why I also added those).
Basically you can just take your pick out of the two :]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: idk, Whatever you think fits best within Sig limits
Image: Reisen
Text Details: For the text, I want it to say Imperial Lunacy. Rest is up to you, as usual.
Border: idk
Anything Special: A more industrial and warlike theme would be nice. Also a lot of crimsons mixed in with monochrome would work.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update for my requests I will try to get some requests done before work today and start on the rest after work tomorrow so stay tune sorry I have gotten sick now -_- and its really holding me back on my requests so like i said before holidays and everything coming up ill try my best to get it done at the end of the week no later once again sorry for the delay...

alright two request are done but reminder please don't ask about your work being done i do make announments when i get busy and can't do your peices...I don't like to be rushed anyone else that ask after this post will gain a strike as well as I added people that should of been denied in the first place which i was nice to accept when i was full but thank you for understanding ^_^

luigiis:

I hope you like it i made sure the charizard was shiny and i had to cut down blaziken sprite for sig safe...

u55.gif

Pancham4life:

I hoe you like it I added a mountain the background with the bamboo trees and leaves ^_^

9juf.gif

3 spots open!

Last edited:

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
FairyWitch; said:
luigiis:

I hope you like it i made sure the charizard was shiny and i had to cut down blaziken sprite for sig safe...

u55.gif

Thanks. It looks so much better than what I imagined. ^_^

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hello :) back for more art lol
I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
pop out image (up to 2 images):mega Alakazam and Alakazam
background foreground image(s) max is 2 images: hogwarts school
Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ):http://www.dafont.com/tron.font?back=theme
Text:The Magician Division
colors: purple and blue or just purple whichever is easier
using it for a sig? (yes or no):no
anything else special:take all the time you need and make any changes you wish thank you

Illerom

Brush Effect Smudge Banner Form:

I would like a effect smudge banner at flower paradise graphics please,

image: No image
background color: Black
text font: When you go to dafont and type in "sleep" it's the first one
text: NARCOLEPSY
anything special: I'm actually making a request for a cover to a mixtape I'm making. Kind of an unusual request I know :D All I'm really looking for is something about 1000x1000 that is pretty simple. Black background, the word "NARCOLEPSY" in all caps in the center in white letters, and some flowery artistic brushwork in the background. you can add any effects you like to make it look cool too. There's no rush really, but I don't think it will take that long to make. Can you please PM me when it's done if that's not too much trouble? Thank you so much! This is greatly appreciated :)
artist: FairyWitch

EDIT: sorry, it wouldn't let me post links because I'm a new user but hopefully everything is clear enough :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
[
Hello :) back for more art lol
I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
pop out image (up to 2 images):mega Alakazam and Alakazam
background foreground image(s) max is 2 images: hogwarts school
Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ):http://www.dafont.com/tron.font?back=theme
Text:The Magician Division
colors: purple and blue or just purple whichever is easier
using it for a sig? (yes or no):no
anything else special:take all the time you need and make any changes you wish thank you

sure thing i can do it for you...accepted

Brush Effect Smudge Banner Form:

I would like a effect smudge banner at flower paradise graphics please,

image: No image
background color: Black
text font: When you go to dafont and type in "sleep" it's the first one
text: NARCOLEPSY
anything special: I'm actually making a request for a cover to a mixtape I'm making. Kind of an unusual request I know :D All I'm really looking for is something about 1000x1000 that is pretty simple. Black background, the word "NARCOLEPSY" in all caps in the center in white letters, and some flowery artistic brushwork in the background. you can add any effects you like to make it look cool too. There's no rush really, but I don't think it will take that long to make. Can you please PM me when it's done if that's not too much trouble? Thank you so much! This is greatly appreciated :)
artist: FairyWitch

EDIT: sorry, it wouldn't let me post links because I'm a new user but hopefully everything is clear enough :)

sorry but this type of banner is not your type for your request i think? If you want just words I would go with a text banner not special brush my banners are not just word banners I need a image unless you tell what image it is that is fine...request denied

Sorry I just need to ask if it's going to be done by someone pls thx

wait a minute your the new fairy type leader for the aqua league keldeo already got your banner ordered already you didn't need to post here, which he pmed to me please be patient I am the one that is making it and its a different type of banner it soon will come when i get a chance which I already told keldeo about it -_- Its close to the holidays and if you read all my updates about myself my life is hectic at the moment so please be patient, unless this is a different request? but still im a bit busy so it may be a bit before i get to it, please let me know and ill add you on if its a normal banner for your sig but seems sketch is been away for a bit with art i noticed but still I give strikes for impatient people. Im sorry just a bit tired of people keep asking when is gunna be done and oh if its gunna be done by someone pls thx seems a bit like your pushing us to get it done soon please watch your wording if you didn't mean it that way...Im normally a very nice person but I am very up to the straw with people pushing me to do art for them which i do it out of the kindness of my heart here on serebii...

2 spots left!

Last edited:
Oops no I meant it for just a different banner in my sig but ok

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I would like a Texture Banner at flower paradise graphics please,

image(s)( can be up to 4):http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki...hBladeForme.png/228px-AegislashBladeForme.png
http://files.myopera.com/firepro/albums/790891/GalladeShiny.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fmMWXpGD9ik/TGU6w5OsSOI/AAAAAAAAAB4/wbK-NGeAFEA/s320/Shiny+Lucario.png
http://www.deculture.es/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pokemon-x-chesnaught-01.jpg
background effect(fire,water,ice etc): Wind
foreground background image (if you want, leave black if you don't want one): http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/25507/old-castle.jpg
colors: Light green, blue, and small amounts of whichever makes it look nicer.
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Whichever you think works best.
text: The Silver Knight
anything else special: Put Lucario in the center. And just see if you can make it seem like a really old castle/king type of theme. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.