• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
MESSAGE FOR FAIRYWITCH

FairyWitch said:
could you please tell him to stop being impatient about his banner he posted a order in my shop for a different type of banner and he says it needs to be done by someone -_- Im already at the limit that people are pushing me in my shop and Im getting tired of it -_- I will get to his banner soon I just have recently gotten sick and on top of its the holidays. just letting you know about him...you can check out the shop, thank you for understanding...

~FairyWitch

Sure, ill let him know it is not acceptable behaviour. Thanks for notifying me, I'll keep my eye on him in my league.

Your PM bank is full and I couldn't VM you for some reason, so I posted it here, made most sense to me.

I'm very sorry for this and what I actually wanted was I different banner but I am sorry for this and hope you my forgive me thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving :( sorry!

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Texture Banner form

I would like a Texture Banner at flower paradise graphics please,

image(s)( can be up to 4): http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/MegaHeracross-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg -
background effect(fire,water,ice etc): could it be a bit like a crystal effect of some sort?
foreground background image (if you want, leave black if you don't want one):
colors: Turquoise-Light blue-Light Green
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Can it be the one in your Skyloft example banner?
text: Jazz Not Exactly Orthodox
anything else special: can you have the Jazz on one line and the Orthodox bit lower down?

Ta
Jazz/Nightshade

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Texture Banner form

image(s)( can be up to 4): Mega Gardevoir and Hydreigon
background effect(fire,water,ice etc): Dragon
colors: Purple
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Times new romans
text: PokeKnights
anything else special: Used 4 mah RP forums

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Request finished~

Lost™;
I would like a regular baner at flower paradise graphics please,

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: idk, Whatever you think fits best within Sig limits
Image: Reisen
Text Details: For the text, I want it to say Imperial Lunacy. Rest is up to you, as usual.
Border: idk
Anything Special: A more industrial and warlike theme would be nice. Also a lot of crimsons mixed in with monochrome would work.
Artist: kyogreblue3

rmad.png

Well, here's what I came up with. Hope you like it haha
It not really "industrial and warlike" per se, but the theme is there. And like always, I've saved the psd file so if you want me to fix anything/add whatever, I can do that :]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Request finished~

Lost™;

rmad.png

Well, here's what I came up with. Hope you like it haha
It not really "industrial and warlike" per se, but the theme is there. And like always, I've saved the psd file so if you want me to fix anything/add whatever, I can do that :]

Thanks KB3! I like the text and the overall feel for the banner. I can see the theme there, and it's very nice and simplistic. Again thanks!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

image(s)( can be up to 4):http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki...hBladeForme.png/228px-AegislashBladeForme.png
http://files.myopera.com/firepro/albums/790891/GalladeShiny.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fmMWXpGD9ik/TGU6w5OsSOI/AAAAAAAAAB4/wbK-NGeAFEA/s320/Shiny+Lucario.png
http://www.deculture.es/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pokemon-x-chesnaught-01.jpg
background effect(fire,water,ice etc): Wind
foreground background image (if you want, leave black if you don't want one): http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/25507/old-castle.jpg
colors: Light green, blue, and small amounts of whichever makes it look nicer.
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Whichever you think works best.
text: The Silver Knight
anything else special: Put Lucario in the center. And just see if you can make it seem like a really old castle/king type of theme. Thanks. :)

I may have to change the images if you don't mind cuaz some of the images are way to small for the banner but I can find better images if you trust me :) otherwise everything is alright accepted

MESSAGE FOR FAIRYWITCH

Sure, ill let him know it is not acceptable behaviour. Thanks for notifying me, I'll keep my eye on him in my league.

Your PM bank is full and I couldn't VM you for some reason, so I posted it here, made most sense to me.

thank you it was a different banner but anyway but you didn't have to post here our private message thank you but anway it all solved it was a different banner

I'm very sorry for this and what I actually wanted was I different banner but I am sorry for this and hope you my forgive me thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving :( sorry!

its fine I found out it was a different banner but just please be careful of what you say ill do your banner though :) just give me some time to make it though please and let me figure out if sketch is ever gunna do it or not before I start...seems im gunna be busy so all my requests are gunna be slow but will get done at some time since its the holiday season there alot of junk i got to do...

Texture Banner form

image(s)( can be up to 4): http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/MegaHeracross-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg -
background effect(fire,water,ice etc): could it be a bit like a crystal effect of some sort?
colors: Turquoise-Light blue-Light Green
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Can it be the one in your Skyloft example banner?
text: Jazz Not Exactly Orthodox
anything else special: can you have the Jazz on one line and the Orthodox bit lower down?

Ta
Jazz/Nightshade

hey nightshade seems my list filled up cauz i might be be taking over sketches request not sure if she is up to making banners right now cuaz i told her about mega banner but she didn't reply about it >.> so Ill add you once the others are finished...also i may change your image cuaz it may not work well with the banner ill let you know nightshade :) accepted

Texture Banner form

image(s)( can be up to 4): Mega Gardevoir and Hydreigon
background effect(fire,water,ice etc): Dragon
colors: Purple
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Times new romans
text: PokeKnights
anything else special: Used 4 mah RP forums

yeah i can add you swamp teg vip accepted

no spots left!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Request completed!

Chapter of Charizard;

5unf.png

q6gd.png

Well, I ended up making two versions for you haha
The one at the top is what I came up with initially, and it's in the size you requested. I thought the Link image would look better with a smaller size, however, so that's how the second one came about (it also looked better with a single color scheme and a border too, so that's why I also added those).
Basically you can just take your pick out of the two :]

Shoot! Almost forgot to pick these up. :p
Thanks, they both look awesome!
It's a very tough choice. I guess I'll try both of them in my signature and choose whichever looks better with the other stuff.
Thanks again! Amazing as always.

I would like a pop out banner at flower paradise graphics please,

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Shiny Furfrou
would you like the banner full or halfed?: Halfed
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): something dark that fits with the popout, preferably with some red accents
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Magnolia
text: CrimsonNeko
colors: blacks, silvers, and reds
anything special: whatever looks nice

Thanks in advance! :3

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Fairywitch said:
I may have to change the images if you don't mind cuaz some of the images are way to small for the banner but I can find better images if you trust me:) otherwise everything is alright accepted
It's ok, I trust ya. Just as long as it's the same pokemon, go nuts. Thanks! :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's ok, I trust ya. Just as long as it's the same pokemon, go nuts. Thanks! :)

okay ^_^ yeah they will be the same pokes lol

I would like a pop out banner at flower paradise graphics please,

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Shiny Furfrou
would you like the banner full or halfed?: Halfed
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): something dark that fits with the popout, preferably with some red accents
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Magnolia
text: CrimsonNeko
colors: blacks, silvers, and reds
anything special: whatever looks nice

Thanks in advance! :3

request denied, sorry my list is full for all the requests not sure if you saw my list that said no spots left just a warning next time strike...

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Looks amazing! thanks so much!

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
link button Form

I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
animated(yes or no): Yes
Sprite: Red (B/W)
Text: PASBL
colors: Red (Any color which looks good with Red)
anything else special: The link button should link to this:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Anime-Style-Battling

And use any color which looks good with Red. Or use Red color with black.

Thanks.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
link button Form

I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
animated(yes or no): Yes
Sprite: Red (B/W)
Text: PASBL
colors: Red (Any color which looks good with Red)
anything else special: The link button should link to this:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Anime-Style-Battling

And use any color which looks good with Red. Or use Red color with black.

Thanks.

just reminded me you didn't use my userbar still cuaz i haven't had a time to give it to you but strike for not using my userbar you will be banned for 1 day from the shop and warning for posting when my side of shop is closed request denied sorry i don't make art for nothing...if you had trouble with link you should of said something or using it on a different site same applies which i gave you plenty enough time to get in your sig...

as well...

some art request will be worked on soon i have a few days off from work all art will be done soon as i can get to it...please be patient and bare with me since its growing closer to the holidays...

Last edited:
just reminded me you didn't use my userbar still cuaz i haven't had a time to give it to you but strike for not using my userbar you will be banned for 1 day from the shop and warning for posting when my side of shop is closed request denied sorry i don't make art for nothing...if you had trouble with link you should of said something or using it on a different site same applies which i gave you plenty enough time to get in your sig...

as well...

some art request will be worked on soon i have a few days off from work all art will be done soon as i can get to it...please be patient and bare with me since its growing closer to the holidays...

I was very busy those days and I forgot that I had requested here. I am very sorry for this FairyWitch and it will not happen again. Thanks.

kyogreblue3

take a byte

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: 365x190
Image: http://e.nuestromercado.e3.pe/image...perla-y-platino10503751_3_2009731_23_21_6.jpg
Text Details: Text: Penguin Emperor Font: Winter Flakes Color: Dark Blue Background: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/237572/penguin-love-ice-berg.jpg
Border: yes
Anything Special:

Request accepted~
I'll probably be able to work on this soon; expect it to take a few days at the max

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a Avatar please (I'm TEG, so VIP)

Image http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/059687/images/blackwhite/pokemans_635.gif
Text: Don't care font but say Mine
Coulor: Blue and black
Anything special: 30x30

Thanks in advance

oh you want a xat avi i presume but don't offer them here yet but i can still do it for you mine ^_^ i will be offering them soon...vip accepted and calvin cool it fine just please let me know next time if you have trouble accessing it ;) once im back open it should be alright to request cauz ill be working on some tonight into tommmorow...

Last edited:

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Request completed!

luigiis;

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: 365x190
Image: http://e.nuestromercado.e3.pe/image...perla-y-platino10503751_3_2009731_23_21_6.jpg
Text Details: Text: Penguin Emperor Font: Winter Flakes Color: Dark Blue Background: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/237572/penguin-love-ice-berg.jpg
Border: yes
Anything Special:

9m23.png

l3te.png

There are two versions; a black and white one and a full-color one. Pick whichever one you like :]
But yeah, this is what I came up with and I hope you like it! The background image you provided ended up getting covered by the effects, unfortunately, but I've saved the .psd file so if you need me to edit anything I can~

Status
Not open for further replies.