• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
Request completed!

luigiis;

9m23.png

l3te.png

There are two versions; a black and white one and a full-color one. Pick whichever one you like :]
But yeah, this is what I came up with and I hope you like it! The background image you provided ended up getting covered by the effects, unfortunately, but I've saved the .psd file so if you need me to edit anything I can~

Thanks, it looks amazing. :D

I would like a simple banner from flower paradise graphics please,
Images (up to 3): I'd like Dream World Artwork for Vanilluxe, Froslass, and Cubchoo
Text: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Font (dafont.com): Snowhouse
Text Color: Icy Blue
Notes: None
artist:SketchQueen

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image(s)( one image please!): Calem
text: Cascades & Flames
text font ( www.dafont.com): Impact
colors: Black and white
anything else special: I hope it would be awesome!
Artist: FairyWitch

sorry brendan request denied my shop list has been full for awhile i haven't got the chance to get to them yet but i should soon enough...this is a warning...

I would like a simple banner from flower paradise graphics please,
Images (up to 3): I'd like Dream World Artwork for Vanilluxe, Froslass, and Cubchoo
Text: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Font (dafont.com): Snowhouse
Text Color: Icy Blue
Notes: None
artist:SketchQueen

seems like sketch has been getting busier she still has a request she still hasn't done yet ill let her know about it but not sure if she can get to it :/

00swms

Chaos Theory
I would like a regular baner at flower paradise graphics please,

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Size: 800x250
Image: http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/justinjensen1994/NewClanMainBanner_zps3419b75a.png
Text Details: (Veneno Oscuridad War Team/Shadowed Germanica /Dark Purple/Black/Red/Placement Anywhere that looks good)
Border: Yes
Anything Special: Theme Dark/Eerie Also when adding the image to the banner make it faintly visible.
Artist: kyogreblue3

-00swms

kyogreblue3

take a byte

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Image: http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/justinjensen1994/NewClanMainBanner_zps3419b75a.png
Text Details: (Veneno Oscuridad War Team/Shadowed Germanica /Dark Purple/Black/Red/Placement Anywhere that looks good)
Anything Special: Theme Dark/Eerie Also when adding the image to the banner make it faintly visible.

-00swms

Denied
You filled out the form correctly, but the reason I didn't accept your request is that I won't be able to work with that image very well, unfortunately :/

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Image: http://fatal-fruit.net/images/evil-apple2.jpg and http://files.fobby.net/0000/4ae3/Evil Eyes.png "This is not required if does not work well just don't use but I kinda like how evil these eyes look like"

-00swms

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ Accepted!
I'll most likely be able to finish this today, since I have some time :]
And I'll use both images, don't worry.

EDIT: Request finished!

00swms;

REGULAR BANNER - KB3
Image: http://fatal-fruit.net/images/evil-apple2.jpg and http://files.fobby.net/0000/4ae3/Evil Eyes.png "This is not required if does not work well just don't use but I kinda like how evil these eyes look like"

-00swms

y4kt.png

Well, here's what I came up with... is it dark and eerie enough for you? xD
But yeah, I put in both images as promised, and the text is all the colors you mentioned (with the addition of white haha) so I hope this is to your satisfactions~
[I've saved the .psd, however, so I can re-do/fix anything if you need me to]

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey everyone for my requests i apologize i have been getting really busy once again -_- I really think I may have no choice to close but im not sure yet but i will not get to everyone request till like tuesday i apologize for everyone that is waiting...I may get a few done in a bit but im not sure if that gunna happen i may do a few before tuesday but not sure depends on my time...

edit:

two request done working on more still no posting yet please for request ill make a dicssion at the end of this month if i want to close or not not sure yet if you guys are alright waiting for a week or more sometimes ill stay open its just life is getting hectic and serebii is expecting more out of me especially in this shop...also from now on either even if the shop is open or not i will not i repeat not take any requests over pms that stresses me out so don't pm me about them until i say its okay...

shiningsloth13:

hope its alright for you not sure what form you wanted aegislash so i did blade form >.> i hope you like it despite the horrible wait...its not my best hex banner but i tried for you, what counts is that you like it :3

mdxm.png

The Exalt:

here you go exalt sorry for the wait as well hope you like it and it should be sig safe but please let me know if i need to resize it for you if it isn't i adde snow on glaceon's side and stars to make a pixy look on slyveon's side :3

eoqs.png

kamoarc119:

here you go hope you like :3

o49j.png

I will allow three spots open!

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Xat Chat Background Form

I would like a Xat Chat Background from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

Image( no more the 4): Black Apple, Castle, Evil Eyes
Text: Oscuridad Veneno
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Germanica
Background Colors: Purple, Red, Black
Gradient color of the template: Black
anything special: Make sure that the background is Dark yet eerie. Also make sure when making it that both the castle & Eyes are kinda fading in the background.

-00swms

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Xat Chat Background Form

I would like a Xat Chat Background from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

Image( no more the 4): Black Apple, Castle, Evil Eyes
Text: Oscuridad Veneno
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Germanica
Background Colors: Purple, Red, Black
Gradient color of the template: Black
anything special: Make sure that the background is Dark yet eerie. Also make sure when making it that both the castle & Eyes are kinda fading in the background.

-00swms

no worries dark looks better on the xat for some reason anyway do to my old xat chat background for my guild i swear the old one i had so many complaints it was to bright XD accepted

2 spots left!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

Image(only 1): This
Text( www.dafont.com ): Volcer
Colors: what you think looks good
anything special: nothing else, thanks! :)

sure thing accepted

1 spot left!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Fairy, I know I'm in TEG, but I'd be okay with not being VIP :)

Image(only 1):Can I have a fitted size of this image?
Text( www.dafont.com ): as in font? I'll let you take care of the font Fairy :)
As for the text: Blackjack
Colors: Black/Zygarde green (is that do-able?)
anything special:It's a square picture, but could the background be in hexagons like Zygarde's hex pattern?

Thanxorus in advance!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Fairy, I know I'm in TEG, but I'd be okay with not being VIP :)

Image(only 1):Can I have a fitted size of this image?
Text( www.dafont.com ): as in font? I'll let you take care of the font Fairy :)
As for the text: Blackjack
Colors: Black/Zygarde green (is that do-able?)
anything special:It's a square picture, but could the background be in hexagons like Zygarde's hex pattern?

Thanxorus in advance!

you are on vip but problem is my vip list is full but i have one slot for normal section so ill just add you there and when i get done with vip list ill transfer you to it or just get it done either way accepted

no spots left! if anyone post after this will earn a warning or strike depending if you did it before you are warned i will not except any other requests after this one do to im a busy gal at the moment and as well everyone that sees this that is on the list please don't rush me it may be a week or two weeks to get to it do to its getting closer to the holidays, so please be patient but they will be done just not as fast as you guys expect them to be...

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
hey everyone for my requests i apologize i have been getting really busy once again -_- I really think I may have no choice to close but im not sure yet but i will not get to everyone request till like tuesday i apologize for everyone that is waiting...I may get a few done in a bit but im not sure if that gunna happen i may do a few before tuesday but not sure depends on my time...

edit:

two request done working on more still no posting yet please for request ill make a dicssion at the end of this month if i want to close or not not sure yet if you guys are alright waiting for a week or more sometimes ill stay open its just life is getting hectic and serebii is expecting more out of me especially in this shop...also from now on either even if the shop is open or not i will not i repeat not take any requests over pms that stresses me out so don't pm me about them until i say its okay...

shiningsloth13:

hope its alright for you not sure what form you wanted aegislash so i did blade form >.> i hope you like it despite the horrible wait...its not my best hex banner but i tried for you, what counts is that you like it :3

mdxm.png

The Exalt:

here you go exalt sorry for the wait as well hope you like it and it should be sig safe but please let me know if i need to resize it for you if it isn't i adde snow on glaceon's side and stars to make a pixy look on slyveon's side :3

eoqs.png

kamoarc119:

here you go hope you like :3

o49j.png

I will allow three spots open!

Looks great Fairy!! It was worth the wait! Thanks so much! :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well guys i need to talk to my workers I made my discussion a bit early...I choose to close up i need a break from banner making i may open back up again but I just need a break so Ill finish all the art requests that are on the list before the new years then I will message a mod to close up sorry guys i just really need a break :/ I recommend going to sworn metalhead shop at deadric design he got some great art there,swrms0 Forever again and also the under...It was great serving you guys just I need a break from banner making...

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Special Split Userbars Form

I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Sylveon
animated?: Yes
if yes which one?(only one animated please): Sylveon
Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc): stars
Box/normal: Box
text: Sylveon
gradient color: Pale Pink
special notes: First time here, if I got anything wrong, please let me know, and thanks :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Special Split Userbars Form

I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Sylveon
animated?: Yes
if yes which one?(only one animated please): Sylveon
Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc): stars
Box/normal: Box
text: Sylveon
gradient color: Pale Pink
special notes: First time here, if I got anything wrong, please let me know, and thanks :)

sorry slypheon im no longer taking any requests and im closed warning as well as i normally would say that but i will no longer take any requests after i finish up my list i will be closing this shop up do to im busy with other things...if you got any questions and confused just message me...

alright guys I have 3 more request to do and they will be through pm's but its time to close up shop it was great making art for serebii but I need a break so see all soon and thanks for everyone that voted for me for best artist of 2012 and 2013 seems i tied with skiyomi which she is a great artist as well :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.