1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by FairyWitch, Sep 7, 2012.

?

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

1. Banners

62 vote(s)
    59.0%
  2. Userbars

22 vote(s)
    21.0%
  3. wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

21 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

I would like a simple banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
    Image(s)( one image please!): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/aegislash-blade.jpg
    text: Dullahan Sector
    text font ( www.dafont.com): It is way too hard to find anything decent on Dafont so your choice. But choose something that seems mystifying if possible I guess?
    colors: Mainly Silver, very dark purple.
    anything else special: No.
    Artist: FairyWitch

2. kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3 take a byte

Request Accepted, I can definitely do this :]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  3. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

lol yeah i can fix it i did copy and paste what you posted :p i had the layers saved just in case ;)

[​IMG]

yep yep can do it :) accepted

2 spots left!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  4. kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3 take a byte

Alright, request completed~

dahrue;
    Tbh I wasn't expecting to be able to make a sig today, but I had some free time so here it is. You're pretty lucky haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There's two versions, since I couldn't decide on the color. Just pick whichever one you like better :]
    Oh and for text I used your username, hope that's fine. If not I can just remove it for you.

5. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Thanks! Looks perfect.

6. Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
    Image(s)( one image please!): Absol (and swampert and if possible chariard please and thankyou)
    text: Welcome back this destructive fiend (dou if you can put in swampert, and trio if both charz and swampert)
    text font ( www.dafont.com):
    colors: Black and grey
    anything else special:
    Artist: FairyWitch

7. I would like a Special Split Userbar from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Sceptile
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc): Leaves
    text: Pokegyms Grass Leader
    gradient color: Light Green
    special notes: I would like Sceptile to be shiny if possible

This is the first time I asked for something in an art shop so I want to make sure I can do this properly before I ask for anything else

8. FairyWitch

simple banners tend to be only one image but i can see what i can do accepted

yep i can do this and you fine you did everything right ^_^ accepted

no spots left!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  9. RoySceptile

RoySceptile Bakaner

I would like a icon at Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,

ICON - KB3
    Size: (widthxheight; max 200x200) 155x155
    Image: (link here)http://goldensunwiki.net/images/b/bf/UnleashAcheronsGriefDD.gif
    Text Details: (text/font/color/placement/etc.) No text
    Anything Special: Could it be done in this art style? http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...a_in_the_shadows_by_purplekecleon-d2xeuba.png
    Artist:Kyogreblue3

PS: Just to clarify, I want the picture to be of the sword shown in the gif I linked, with the effects, if possible, and nothing else.
    Thanks!

10. kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3 take a byte

^ Request denied, sorry!
    I don't work with GIF images, since they're too low quality for me to make anything good from them :/

11. FairyWitch

alright sorry for the wait got three request done but sorry about that dirkac i got one request done after you by accident but i promise ill have your banner done soon as i get to it again im sorry :c

woebegonenick:

let me know if its too bright and ill try to ajust it shouldn't but let me know if it still bright, also got a bit confused on the text cuaz i was not sure if you wanted all on the bottom or not :x its how you worded it

[​IMG]

Otakugamer:

hope you like :)

[​IMG]

Apocalylpse Lucario:

I did all three you ask it was a challenge sense normally my normal simple banners are 1 image but i gave it a shot ;)

[​IMG]

rest of request will be done soon as i can shop has 3 spots open again!

12. Thankz so much FairyWitch, and about the "sorry for the wait..." thats fine.

13. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Hey FairyWitch!

I would love to request one banner for the Trinity League's raffle corner. (needless to say, we'll give you appropriate credit on our credit list) Thank you very much! :)

Pop out banner form

I would like a pop out banner at Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/PokmonX/Lumiose City scene illustration.jpg
    would you like the banner full or halfed?: halfed, please
    background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): whatever you think is fitting for a raffle :)
    text font ( www.dafont.com ): Wolf in the city
    text: Trinity League Weekly Raffle
    (text can be split to two lines if you think that's better)
    colors: Artist's choice
    anything special: If it can look friendly, exciting and colourful, that would be great! :) Thanks~

14. GhostlyMaiden

GhostlyMaiden Old User: OtakuGamer

Thanks so much! Sorry for the late pickup, didn't have internet Saturday.

15. FairyWitch

hmmm this may be a challenge sense the image already pops out as it is but ill take on the request i hope this turns out the way you want it to be accepted

its quite alright otaku :) no need to be sorry im glad you like it i hope you enjoy it in your sig for a bit ^_^

also everyone that got there requests done make sure please to save all your images to your hosting site i may delete at some point and i hate to delete them and someone says why is my image is gone :x

2 spots left!

16. Murder Doll

Murder Doll Button Presser

Hex Banner Form

I would like a Hex Banner at Enchnated Hollow Graphics Please,

Image (up to 3 images):http://sushanyue.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/15-06-12-banette.jpg
    Color(s): Black
    Text: Pain Weaver
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): I'll leave that up to you
    Style 1 or 2: 2
    extra: If the text could be a mixture of black and silver that would be great, please add "Banette" under "Pain Weaver"

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  17. FairyWitch

yep sure thing i may add a dark purple in it too or red just to balance out some color in the banner instead of straight black accepted

1 spot left!

18. Murder Doll

Murder Doll Button Presser

Yay, thanks for accepting my request.

I tried to send this to you via PM but your box is full :c

At any rate I was wondering if it would be ok to have a change to the text of my request.

If it's not to much of a pain I'd like "Banette" to be under "Pain Weaver", thanks again and I look forward to seeing your work :)

(I can delete this post if you'd like)

19. FairyWitch

nope its fine and ill change the text part and add that to the extra section so i know :)

20. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thanks, FairyWitch, and my apologies for the challenge! If you think it wouldn't look too good, any other great background image would do, really. I leave it in your artistic hands. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.