• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Framentation banner Form

I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please;

Image: Bugs!
Ghost background(if not leave blank): ghost~
Text: A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark (with this font.)
colors: Green, yellow, anything buggy.
anything else special: Nope, just bright and cheerful. :D

Sorry if this is wrong, I don't normally make requests for stuff like this, haha! :')

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Framentation banner Form

I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please;

Image: Bugs!
Ghost background(if not leave blank): ghost~
Text: A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark (with this font.)
colors: Green, yellow, anything buggy.
anything else special: Nope, just bright and cheerful. :D

Sorry if this is wrong, I don't normally make requests for stuff like this, haha! :')

accepted perfect all links works and requested correctly ill get to your fragmentation banner soon when the shop closes....thanks for choosing my shop :)

edit: two spots open left!

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I would like a Full userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image: Budew (Shiny) and Riolu (HGSS Sprites for both Pokemon)
over or inside the bar: Over the bar
Text: Specials!!!
colors: This Color on Budew's side and This Color on Riolu's side. If it's possible to put This Color in the middle of the other two then please put that color as well.
anything else special: None

Image: Elekid and Magby (Not Animated) Elekid on the left and Magby on the right
over or inside the bar: Inside
Text: Breeding Challenge of the Month!
colors: This Color on Elekid's side and This Color on Magby's side.

Image: Litwick and Zorua (Shiny) (Animated)
over or inside the bar: Over
Text: Challenge of the Month!
colors: This Color on Litwick's side and This Color on Zorua's side.

Image: Pichu (Shiny) and Gyarados (Shiny) (Both HGSS Sprites)
Text: Special Trade of the Week!
colors: This Color on Pichu's side and This Color on Gyarados's side.
anything else special: These userbars are for a Club so I'll Credit for these in a Spoiler. And for every color for each userbar I mean for the colors to be in a gradient form.

~Thanks in Advance~ ^_^

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Image: Budew (Shiny) and Riolu (HGSS Sprites for both Pokemon)
over or inside the bar: Over the bar
Text: Specials!!!
colors: This Color on Budew's side and This Color on Riolu's side. If it's possible to put This Color in the middle of the other two then please put that color as well.

Image: Elekid and Magby (Not Animated) Elekid on the left and Magby on the right
over or inside the bar: Inside
Text: Breeding Challenge of the Month!
colors: This Color on Elekid's side and This Color on Magby's side.

Image: Litwick and Zorua (Shiny) (Animated)
Text: Challenge of the Month!
colors: This Color on Litwick's side and This Color on Zorua's side.

Image: Pichu (Shiny) and Gyarados (Shiny) (Both HGSS Sprites)
Text: Special Trade of the Week!
colors: This Color on Pichu's side and This Color on Gyarados's side.
anything else special: These userbars are for a Club so I'll Credit for these in a Spoiler. And for every color for each userbar I mean for the colors to be in a gradient form.

~Thanks in Advance~ ^_^

sure i can do these no problem ^_^ i take it the first one the only one thats not animated though accepted

one spot open until shop is closed...

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
sure i can do these no problem ^_^ i take it the first one the only one thats not animated though accepted

one spot open until shop is closed...

Yes the 1st and 2nd one one are not animated.

But take your time to do it don't rush. Make look as good as possible! ^_^

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Looks nice! Good luck on your shop!

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I am finally up and running too. :) As of now, I can't do anything animated, but I am going to practice some and get better at animated art, so I will be able to eventually :)

Sketchie

literally some guy
Well, I was going to wait, but I love your work and I just can't.

Team Poses Form

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please!
pokemon team: Empoleon, Dialga, Lucario, Lugia, Shamin, and Celebi
Trainer(animated or not): Diamond/Pearl Girl main character, I would say animated, but it doesn't animate... but please animate if you can.
battle base type(battle base site): Uh... no?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, I was going to wait, but I love your work and I just can't.

Team Poses Form

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please!
pokemon team: Empoleon, Dialga, Lucario, Lugia, Shamin, and Celebi
Trainer(animated or not): Diamond/Pearl Girl main character, I would say animated, but it doesn't animate... but please animate if you can.
battle base type(battle base site): Uh... no?

thanks but i have to decline it cuaz you didn't give me a base to work with otherwise i could of done it, im sorry :(....just click the site and it will direct you to the site to pick a base you want and also for wait list requesters ill be editing soon with the request that are waiting list that are done so i can keep my wait list open...if you can post again please with the battle base ill accept it SketchQueen...

edit:

Skamory7:

skamrequest1.gif

skamrequest2.gif

skamrequest3.gif

hope you like them if you need any alter let me know...the mewoth one was the cutest one t make ^_^

Ashiena:

Teampose1.png

Teampose2.png

I really hope i got the right battle base :/ got so confused since the site is so uneven with the rows so i did both dark blue base ones since you said big i assumed the big the second pose but i could of been wrong so i made the other anyway...i hope its the right blue one if not i can fix it ^_^

Flandre:

Fragbannerbugsrequestflandre.png

I hope its bright enough and cheerful cuaz a forest is normal darker since it has no light bearly coming in :p...I wanted some dark though in it for contrast...hope you like it :) thanks for choosing my shop...oh i added the metapod becuase it was bare on the other side...hope its alright...if you need any changes just pm me....

Ducklett12:

Ducklett12requestbar1.png

Ducklett12requestbar2copy.png

ducklett12userbarrequest3.gif

ducklettrequestbar4.gif

hope you like the userbars the sencond bar if you need a change let me know getting the orange to stay orange on my photoshop sometimes is a pain :p hope you like the rest though...also if you need any changes please pm me...to everyone please pm me...oh also ducklett12 i couldn't find hg and ss moving sprites for the 4th bar so i was forced to use bw animated gifs....hope its alright...

thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ wait list is back to 5 spots!

Last edited:

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Flandre:

I hope its bright enough and cheerful cuaz a forest is normal darker since it has no light bearly coming in :p...I wanted some dark though in it for contrast...hope you like it :) thanks for choosing my shop...oh i added the metapod becuase it was bare on the other side...hope its alright...if you need any changes just pm me....

Ahh this is amazing! Even better than I was expecting, since like you said it'd be hard to make a forest all bright and cheerful! Also I'm glad you added in Metapod, I love him anyway! :pP Thank you so much! :3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
thanks but i have to decline it cuaz you didn't give me a base to work with otherwise i could of done it, im sorry :(....just click the site and it will direct you to the site to pick a base you want and also for wait list requesters ill be editing soon with the request that are waiting list that are done so i can keep my wait list open...if you can post again please with the battle base ill accept it SketchQueen...

edit:

Skamory7:

skamrequest1.gif

skamrequest2.gif

skamrequest3.gif

hope you like them if you need any alter let me know...the mewoth one was the cutest one t make ^_^

Ashiena:

Teampose1.png

Teampose2.png

I really hope i got the right battle base :/ got so confused since the site is so uneven with the rows so i did both dark blue base ones since you said big i assumed the big the second pose but i could of been wrong so i made the other anyway...i hope its the right blue one if not i can fix it ^_^

Flandre:

Ducklett12:

Ducklett12requestbar1.png

Ducklett12requestbar2copy.png

ducklett12userbarrequest3.gif

ducklettrequestbar4.gif

hope you like the userbars the sencond bar if you need a change let me know getting the orange to stay orange on my photoshop sometimes is a pain :p hope you like the rest though...also if you need any changes please pm me...to everyone please pm me...oh also ducklett12 i couldn't find hg and ss moving sprites for the 4th bar so i was forced to use bw animated gifs....hope its alright...

thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ wait list is back to 5 spots!

Oh it's ok I have to see them at my club and once I post them I'll see if I need any editing.

Thank You! You're shop is great! :D

Skarm™

Light It Up
Last edited:

SamtheUlfr

SamtheUlfr:

zenithofindignationrequestype2.gif

i know you said that your horrible at request so i went with that fire and try to make it dark like you asked if its not dark enough i can edit it...

A little bit late in picking it up but...
This is pretty sweet xD
Thanks a lot :3

Ashiena:

Teampose1.png

Teampose2.png

Thank you, Eevee! Don't worry about the bases--I love them both! Awesome job you did there. :3

Sketchie

literally some guy
I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please, and hopefully I got your form right...

pokemon team: (from L to R) Dialga, Empoleon, Shaymin, Celebi, Lucario, Lugia
battle base type(battle base site): The large grassy one. Top left.
Artist: Eeveelover

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
THX SO MUCH! i love em so much ima order more!

animation banner Form

I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...f/sonou102.jpg
Gif image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...gu4ko1_500.gif
Text(http://www.dafont.com): Spheal Approves
colors: blue or something.
extra: please use the font Cherry

you welcome skam and you did everything right but....i have to decline your request...you must wait twenty-four hours before making a new request its in my rules sorry i got to give you a strike for that...make sure to read my rules please ;) hope your not mad just trying to get everyone a chance to get a request in...my rules kinda go the same as mew's but different at the same time...

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please, and hopefully I got your form right...

pokemon team: (from L to R) Dialga, Empoleon, Shaymin, Celebi, Lucario, Lugia
battle base type(battle base site): The large grassy one. Top left.
Artist: Eeveelover

accpeted yep you got everything right this time SketchQueen...ill be working on your request...

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well, ok. It's just I have no idea why shops have that rule. I mean, there's more than one slot so other people can request, but fine.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Well, ok. It's just I have no idea why shops have that rule. I mean, there's more than one slot so other people can request, but fine.

I would take the request, but I am in no way, shape, or form ready to do normal banners for a shop, much less animated ones... Sorry Skarm.

I can do animated Userbars and Team poses. It will take me a while to want to do recolros, since I'm pretty sure I'd have to do every single frame and I don't have to patience to do that... (yet).

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
It's fine hax, I know animation banners are hard to make

Status
Not open for further replies.