• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's fine hax, I know animation banners are hard to make

yeah they are very time consuming but worth it in the end...just wait a week after being banned and you can request again...

SketchQueen:

SketchQueenteampose.png

unfortually i searched far and wide no animated sprite for her :/ but i hope you like it and its the correct battle base you want...thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ just pm me if you need a change...

wait list is up to 5 again!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a Smudge Banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/055/0/4/chandelure_and_volcarona_by_jorgextravaganza-d3aanyd.png
text: Forever Burned . . .
colors: Red, orange, (and/or) grey
Could you kind of make the image smaller to fit, if possible?
Thanks! :)

yeah any image can be sized down to the banner size, you filled everything right to me...if wobegonenick needs more info he will let you know...to me accepted

Sketchie

literally some guy
yeah they are very time consuming but worth it in the end...just wait a week after being banned and you can request again...

SketchQueen:

SketchQueenteampose.png

unfortually i searched far and wide no animated sprite for her :/ but i hope you like it and its the correct battle base you want...thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ just pm me if you need a change...

wait list is up to 5 again!

Eevee, this is beautiful! Thank you so much! Dang, now I have to wait 24 hours... because I may just order again.

SamtheUlfr

I have returned for another request! :D

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Pokemon team: (L to R) Braviary, Houndoom, Keldeo, Flygon, Arcanine, Rampardos
Trainer(animated or not): Animated BW2 Gary
battle base type(battle base site): Of the smaller bases, the second row, left most base.

Thank you!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have returned for another request! :D

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Pokemon team: (L to R) Braviary, Houndoom, Keldeo, Flygon, Arcanine, Rampardos
Trainer(animated or not): Animated BW2 Gary
battle base type(battle base site): Of the smaller bases, the second row, left most base.

Thank you!

your most welcome everything is correctly filled out...ill get on to as soon as i can....accepted

edit: these babies are very quick to make...

samtheUlfr:

garyteamposerequest.gif

hop you like and i got the correct battle base...i thought i was the rock base...

Last edited:

Klaus™

Banned
yay, animated ghost banners :p

I would like an animated banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please.
Type: 2(ghosted)
Image: eeeeeey.....you know it! in my sig.
Gif Image: i'll direct it to you from vm. its the "Rainbow Dash Haters be hating gif". actually, just use that :/
if the gif is too big, what part should i keep?: i dont think it'll be too big...
Text: "Because Communism is Damn Sexy"
Colors: Black and Red-ish...
Anything Special: nope :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yay, animated ghost banners :p

I would like an animated banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please.
Type: 2(ghosted)
Image: eeeeeey.....you know it! in my sig.
Gif Image: i'll direct it to you from vm. its the "Rainbow Dash Haters be hating gif". actually, just use that :/
if the gif is too big, what part should i keep?: i dont think it'll be too big...
Text: "Because Communism is Damn Sexy"
Colors: Black and Red-ish...
Anything Special: nope :p

alright ill try my best if i need some more stuff ill contact you if i have to cut it....accepted

4 spots for the wait list....animation banners filled up...taking anything else though...

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Okay, I hope it's been 24 hours....

I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image: Just a dialga and a celebi, side by side.
Text(http://www.dafont.com): Whatever happens... we still stand. (in Brother Tatto)
colors: Black and white, except the dialga and celebi in color.
anything else special: If I need to find a specific image, tell me and I will.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay, I hope it's been 24 hours....

I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image: Just a dialga and a celebi, side by side.
Text(http://www.dafont.com): Whatever happens... we still stand. (in Brother Tatto)
colors: Black and white, except the dialga and celebi in color.
anything else special: If I need to find a specific image, tell me and I will.

yes it has and uplifted the rule for now until i get busier but anyway ill accept for now but just letting you know make sure please to make sure if you want a specific image put it in the image with a link...otherwise i may not pick what you like as a image for celebi or dialga but i can still do it...just it may not be what your expecting thats all...ill do my best for you :)

Valkyria!

I would like a Ghost image banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please.

Image: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/30424/1021004-shadow_lugia_pokemon_2833103_1024_732_super.jpg
Ghosted image background: http://files.softicons.com/download...s-by-davi-andrade/png/256x256/Master Ball.png
Text(http://www.dafont.com): Masters League (preferred font is Last King Quest)
colors: Preferred text color is black.
anything else special: We'd prefer to have the text "Masters League" printed below the image of, in the center of the master ball background, to give the impression that Lugia is rising out from the text.

Please take your time on this. You're already doing the serebii community a huge service by opening this shop. I'll check back here regularly, but will only message you if you haven't responded after a week.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a Ghost image banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please.

Image: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/30424/1021004-shadow_lugia_pokemon_2833103_1024_732_super.jpg
Ghosted image background: http://files.softicons.com/download...s-by-davi-andrade/png/256x256/Master Ball.png
Text(http://www.dafont.com): Masters League (preferred font is Last King Quest)
colors: Preferred text color is black.
anything else special: We'd prefer to have the text "Masters League" printed below the image of, in the center of the master ball background, to give the impression that Lugia is rising out from the text.

Please take your time on this. You're already doing the serebii community a huge service by opening this shop. I'll check back here regularly, but will only message you if you haven't responded after a week.

i mean ill try to do this request but letting you know i may have problem with the master ball since it so tiny, also you gave me the text color but not the color that will pop through the image colors...its alright though that i can judge fine...ill try my best with what i got on this form....i did vm and pm you about this so i hope we can sort it out in the pm's ^_^ thank you though for choosing my shop though...so ill accept this time but next time if a image i can't do i may decline so please don't be mad....

also scenere apologies i noticed the reason why it was so tiny the link was not showing the master ball...its fine nevermind your fine....

2 more spots left before my area of the shop is closed for trying to finish the first 5 request other shop artist are still open though for requests of what they can do...

edit: request done:

thedarklord:

rainbow-dash-communism-anim.gif

url]

I hope its okay when i added the gif some reason it got darker XD also gave the image link url cuaz you have trouble with copy and pasting...

SketchQueen:

Whateverhappensbannerrequest.png

hope you like the font was kinda a bit weird when i put the ... so if you want to change the font i can....

Valkaria!:

MasterLeaguerequest.png

hope this how you want it can make changes if you need it...

Last edited:
May I order before it is closed?
I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Type( 1 or 2): Type two! (Please)
Image: Can you get one that looks good, Preferably from the Anime? If not, The click here.
(for type 2 only) image background ghosted: This
Gif image: Here but smaller please?
if the gif is too big what part should i keep?: Can you make it zoom more into Meloetta?
Text: (Top Left)Melody can spread love, (Bottom right)You know? |(Heart) Font: Throw My Hands Up in the Air
colors: Light green, Dark grey, White, And Aqua.
anything else special: Nope.
Hope I did that right!

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
I would like a animated text from flower paradise graphics please,
Image:Keldeo
Text: Dylan18 (bottom right)
Colors:I would like Dylan18 to be dark blue,with a light blue and light green backround
Any additional comments:nope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.