• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enchanted Hollow Graphics

What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

• Banners

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • Userbars

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

Votes: 21 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KirliaAndVaporeon:

I hope your like your first piece for you sig enjoy :)

a4gc.png

OHMYGOSH, that looks great! Thanks so much!

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
half or full: full
glare (Yes or No): Yes
sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): 2
animated (yes or No): Yes please
if yes what sprite animated: Pancham
Text: Pancham4life and if you can make a second one, protect the panchams
gradient background color: Yellow
background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): Bamboo forest
anything else special: I would like a second one saying protect the panchams if possible

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
half or full: full
glare (Yes or No): Yes
sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): 2
animated (yes or No): Yes please
if yes what sprite animated: Pancham
Text: Pancham4life and if you can make a second one, protect the panchams
gradient background color: Yellow
background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): Bamboo forest
anything else special: I would like a second one saying protect the panchams if possible

ill try my best pacham is hard to find a sprite in the first place let alone it to be animated so if I can't get it animated im sorry...Ill try my best to find a sprite though in the first place. accepted

2 spots left!

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
lol yeah i haven't had this request in awhile XD accepted

yeah sure i can do this for you :) and yeah sub text can not be added it just makes the banner look a bit nicer that is all...accepted

well i normally full by now but since your only the one request left and i have been gone for like 4 days at a convention sure ^_^ Ill do it this once and add you when then others are finished in order accepted

my side of the shop is closed now!

Ill be getting on to some requests tommorow after work in the morning i have work tonight so i can't...I am back now :)

edit:

request done:

KirliaAndVaporeon:

I hope your like your first piece for you sig enjoy :)

a4gc.png

Bleuumbreon:

I hope this is grassy enough for you I tried my best for ya Bleu :p

87a9.png

Calvin Cool:

You never messaged me back about the close lines part i had no clue what to do with that sorry but I thought to add black and red which fire is appropriate to houndoom i hope its alright i took over your request to make it look nice...

zvt.gif

Drdj11 :

I hope this alright for you...i think i got the placements right its been awhile digging up something that hasn't been ordered in awhile tbh people go for more of my banners and userbars then anything else...

uz8d.png

3 spots open!

I fel unloved...Also if you haven't done it yet, can you change it from angletripper to angeltripper?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I fel unloved...Also if you haven't done it yet, can you change it from angletripper to angeltripper?

I was going in order lol and your in the vip list do to your in teg boby your on a sepreate list, i thought to get some of the other requests done but yeah i can change it...the vip list is next on my do list I still have 2 spots left!

I would like a Hex Banner at Flower Paradise Graphics, please!

Image (up to 3 images): This Steelix and shiny Aegislash art, if you can find it; if not, Aegislash's regular Sugimori art will do.
Color(s): Gunmetal gray and bluish silver.
Text: Real Steel
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Fresh Riot
Style 1 or 2: Style 1.
extra: I can't think of anything.

Thank you in advance!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a Hex Banner at Flower Paradise Graphics, please!

Image (up to 3 images): This Steelix and shiny Aegislash art, if you can find it; if not, Aegislash's regular Sugimori art will do.
Color(s): Gunmetal gray and bluish silver.
Text: Real Steel
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Fresh Riot
Style 1 or 2: Style 1.
extra: I can't think of anything.

Thank you in advance!

yeah sure thing im not sure if they made a alt art of it shiny yet but ill try if not ill make it regular accepted

1 spot left!

The Exalt

Original
Extraction banner Form

I would like a extraction banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image for sig use (up to 2 images: leave this blank if your not using it for a sig!): http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/228/4/2/nymphali___sylveon__by_yonaka_pinku-d6ienzx.png and http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachm...photoshop-banners-avatars-etc-glaceon-1-1.png
Images for not sig use( this is up to 5 images: leave this blank if its is for sig use!):
Text(http://www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/the-loyalist.font The Dynamic Duo
background(fire,waves,flower, etc): Snow
sig use? (yes or no): Yes
anything else special: Thanks in advanced!!
IF the Sylveon one doesn't work can you use this one? http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e8/700Sylveon.png/250px-700Sylveon.png

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Extraction banner Form

I would like a extraction banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
Image for sig use (up to 2 images: leave this blank if your not using it for a sig!): http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/228/4/2/nymphali___sylveon__by_yonaka_pinku-d6ienzx.png and http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachm...photoshop-banners-avatars-etc-glaceon-1-1.png
Images for not sig use( this is up to 5 images: leave this blank if its is for sig use!):
Text(http://www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/the-loyalist.font The Dynamic Duo
background(fire,waves,flower, etc): Snow
sig use? (yes or no): Yes
anything else special: Thanks in advanced!!
IF the Sylveon one doesn't work can you use this one? http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e8/700Sylveon.png/250px-700Sylveon.png

good thing you gave me a second image or i would of had to denied it do to the first slyveon image was deviant art which i don't do requests with those images i don't have permission there unless it 5th gen or below by xous but that last one saved you ill find the same image bigger though accepted

No spots left! My side of the shop is closed which i will start on some requests in a few days which ill be going to my vip list first then the normal list requests...

Last edited:

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Drdj11 :

I hope this alright for you...i think i got the placements right its been awhile digging up something that hasn't been ordered in awhile tbh people go for more of my banners and userbars then anything else...

uz8d.png

3 spots open!

Thank you thank you, it looks great! :D

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Yea im ok, so caught up in pokemonz

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys been getting busy again but here are some of the vip list done:

Refreeze:

I hope you like it :)

33oi.png

Bobyjoe5000:

I hope i got everything right I had a hard time extracting that image so i hope the font choice was alright for your inside text...yeah this banner isn't for sig use but i did it and sized it down...

75e2.png

Soul Dialga:

7ouh.png

Im still not open but the people I finished can post for thanks or if i messed something up let me know...

Last edited:

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥

Bobyjoe5000:

I hope i got everything right I had a hard time extracting that image so i hope the font choice was alright for your inside text...yeah this banner isn't for sig use but i did it and sized it down...

75e2.png

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj

Soul Dialga:

7ouh.png

Im still not open but the people I finished can post for thanks or if i messed something up let me know...
Looks awesome! Thanks! :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ICON - KB3
Size: (widthxheight; max 200x200) 140 x 140
Image: (link here) (Pfft, lol, LINK here)
Text Details: (text/font/color/placement/etc.)
Anything Special: No rush. Thank you.
Artist:Kyogreblue3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry about the request not done everyone and there being extremely slow been really busy lately i hate to shut down do to being busy so anyone that orders from me will be slower then usual.I will edit this post or ill post after kyorgre when she accepts or declines the request above. I say either tommorow or the next ill finish some more requests. Once again guys I apologize for the wait...

kyogreblue3

take a byte
ICON - KB3

Your request is accepted!
I'll most likely be able to work on it today, too, so you can expect to get it soon haha.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Pop out banner form

I would like a pop out banner at flower paradise graphics please,

Image pop out (no more the 2 images) : Sylveon Pichu Umbreon
would you like the banner full or halfed?: Full
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc) : Something like a city (Elseway, you can pick)
text font ( www.dafont.com ) : Dutch-and-Harley
text: The Secret Town Get What You Desire
colors : You could pick 'em
anything special: Could you make "The Secret Town" as the main text and put Get what you desire somewhere in between in the background?

Thank you :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pop out banner form

I would like a pop out banner at flower paradise graphics please,

Image pop out (no more the 2 images) : Sylveon Pichu Umbreon
would you like the banner full or halfed?: Full
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc) : Something like a city (Elseway, you can pick)
text font ( www.dafont.com ) : Dutch-and-Harley
text: The Secret Town Get What You Desire
colors : You could pick 'em
anything special: Could you make "The Secret Town" as the main text and put Get what you desire somewhere in between in the background?

Thank you :D

eventhough its only two images ill try my best don't expect t he greatest out of it though, vip list accepted

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Request finished! My list is completely cleared.

Chapter of Charizard;
ICON - KB3

rhwz.png

There's your icon, and I hope you like it~
I've saved the psd file, so if you need me to change anything I can c:

Status
Not open for further replies.