• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Encoded-Trick The Tallyist

Status
Not open for further replies.
;201-w;;201-e;;201-l;;201-c;;201-o;;201-m;;201-e;;049;
7h15 F0 w45 m0r3 0r |355 4ppr0v3d by |47105

...erofeb siht deirt evah emoS ?gniyas era uoy tahw tuo erugif tonnac stsiyllat eht taht hcus yllacitpyrc tsop uoy nac syaw ynam woh oS .won kcab si ti ,revewoh ;aedi siht esol em edam adnik USK .ssergorP ot kcab setad aedi eht ,tcaf ni ,snaem yna yb wen ton si OF sihT .neht ,lleW

Illegible said:
I scream, you scream, we all scream tee! =D
Normalize said:
quam est hodie? ego sum optimus quad ego est callidus. Me non stultus. ludi magister laudeverunt me. Latinus est non ille malus.

I still have no idea what Normalize was saying, but the top one is a Tallyist's Choice vote. Those were workable ways to give the tallyists a puzzle, but that was then. Now is surely now. Now, you gotta be more creative than that. Now, you gotta trick the tallyist.
  • This will be conducted in The Experiment; however, there is a slight modification. If the tallyist admits that she or he could not count your vote because your post was too cryptic, then you have to come back and explain it and, in turn, your points are multiplied by a factor of five, so, essentially, if you trick the tallyist, you get fifty points instead of ten for that post. The more you do it, the more points you add up until you clearly dominate.
  • The goal here is to trick the tallyist. Every post must be encoded to SOME degree. The votes, since they are what count, should be hidden. You can be as simple as my Unown example or as complex as some crazy math thing.
  • You must provide the cipher if it is not obvious (like writing backwards, spoiler tags, Unown icons, etc...thus, you may use foreign languages (i.e. Latin and Tagalog) not translatable by a generic 'net translator so long as you somehow teach us what you're saying. Failure to supply a cipher if necessary invalidates your vote.
  • Vote whenever you like...
  • Last contnder standing wins~no negatives here...
  • Be creative! You can use English like my quote above if it is not clear what your vote is...basically, the rules say that you must conceal your vote SOMEHOW, even if it is obvious (like the icons)...

Encoded Round 1
U, V, X, Y, Z Attacks

U-turn-90
Uproar-90
Vacuum Wave-90
Vicegrip-90
Vine Whip-90
Vital Throw-90
Volt Tackle-90
X-scissor-90
Yawn-90
Zap Cannon-90
Zen Headbutt-90

22-15-20-5...1-23-1-25! (letters by their numbers in alphabetical order)

Hay nako, talagang hindi ka matigil sa pag-gawa ng iyong mga FO ah!

At buti naman na makakapagsalita ako sa wikang Tagalog para hindi maintindihan ng nagtatally, buti naman!

Kung maaari, magbibigay ako ng sampung puntos sa "X-scissor". Salamat!

...thus, you may use foreign languages (i.e. Latin and Tagalog)...

• You must provide the cipher if it is not obvious (like writing backwards, spoiler tags, Unown icons, etc...thus, you may use foreign languages (i.e. Latin and Tagalog) not translatable by a generic 'net translator so long as you somehow teach us what you're saying. Failure to supply a cipher if necessary invalidates your vote.

Something about X-scissor *shot*

In the case of a language I can't throw in a translator or figure out, yes. However, if the 1-10 counting has anything to do with it, then it is your call. I actually see it now =P...

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Check out the first... (My cipher)

Volbeat

Illumise

Nidoqueen

Entei

Wartortle

Heatran

Ivysaur

Porygon

king of blue

That's me!
U ibgr gra lnja. Unu! Svther gung bhg!

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Si vous connu moi, vous avez lle "Cipher".
plus quatre-vingt sept mois soiscent dix sept "Uproar"
Je rire a ils.

Status
Not open for further replies.