• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Encounters of the Celebrity Kind

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
One of the girls from That 70's Show visited the Starbucks I work at today.

My family is friends with Gaby Concepcion (Filipino actor).

Mitchel Musso and Fall Out Boy just happened to be at Santa Monica the same day I was with my cousins.

Forgive me for butchering these celebrity names because I don't know how to spell them. ^_^;

Let me think....I met Carrot Top a few years back.

Oh, last year my friend had her birthday at a certain theme park in Las vegas. She invited like half the school. While some of us were waiting in a very long line for the water ride (A few of my friends and I were close to getting on) Paris Hilton suddenly walked through the exit and hopped on the ride. She was with some guy and two security guards. The whole line started screaming and taking pictures like she was God or something. My friends were also acting like animals. I screamed "that's hot" a few times just to fool around.

When she, her friend, and security walked off the ride soaked, Paris yelled "happy birthday" to my friend. (My friend was wearing a huge hat that said "It's my birthday) We still talk about it.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Discussions about celebrities, encounters with them, and what not are more suited in the entertainment section.

Peter Quill

star-lord
In the 2007 Australian Open, I got Roddick's, Hantuchova, Chakvetadze and Sharapova's autograph. Sharapova and Hantuchova didn't have time to talk but Roddick is so funny after talking to him after his match and Chakvetadze I met around the City and she was really nice and friendly,

Your so lucky.

I met David Borenaz in Malibu at a coffee shop. I asked for his autograph and had a quick converstion.

Octillery

You're cool.
My sister used to work at a large tourist attraction in my town and met LL Cool J while on the job.

As for me, I've met Chad Bentz (Former MLB player who was born without a functional hand), and at a Mariners game Ryan Stiles of all people threw the first pitch. It was pretty neat.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
I've met a couple of JV Football players for the USC Trojans when I work at some of their home games. Not any of the "big name" players but I'm sure they will be eventually.

My dad used to know Nick Pacheco (former Los Angeles City Council Member) from his childhood and went to high school with Paul Gonzales (boxer who won the gold medal for light flyweight in the 1984 Olympics in LA).

Profesco

gone gently
When I was but a toddler, I lived in a small town called Millbrook. On a trip to the library one day, who did my mother and I happen to meet, but none other than the brilliant Mary Tyler Moore herself. Ms. Moore stopped to comment on my youthful exuberance, and she proceeded to pick me up and give me a hug. That was a wonderful day.

I also met Emeril Lagasse with my mom and Gramma at a book-signing at Barnes and Noble. That was an orchestrated appearance though, so not as fascinating as being hugged by Mary Tyler Moore.

:D

Gentleman Skeleton

Met John Travolta at a Dennys up near Waterville, ME a few years back. My mom took me up to Thomas College for an open house and we stopped by Dennys for some dinner. We ended up sitting in a booth right behind him. He asked us if we had a salt shaker at our booth and my mom almost fainted.

blackrose

i havent encountered many big celebrities, a few from big brother and aus idol and some people form commercials.

Guardian Spirit Raina

I've encountered more than I can even remember. I've met tons, and I mean, TONS of rockstars. My dad is a tech/manager person... frankly, it's really nothing special. I don't get very excited anymore.

Guardian Spirit Raina

I've encountered more than I can even remember. I've met tons, and I mean, TONS of rockstars. My dad is a tech/manager person... frankly, it's really nothing special. I don't get very excited anymore.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja

Met Linde Rose and Samanie Warren from The Upraw when I was 10
Met Donita Sparks, Alan Santalessa, Dat Ngo, Dee Plakas, and The Donnas when I was 11
And I met Lita Ford back in June

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I met Eoin Colfer, the author of the Artemis Fowl series. He autographed one of my books.

Other than a few local news anchorpeople, that's about it.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Alice Cooper looked right at me and threw me a bead necklace (I was the only standing person in my section except my dad).

Nidogod

...One time I met the Rise Against bassist in a parking lot. I don't even know his name on account I don't listen to the band and only went because a friend wanted to.

*walks off sad*