• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End of Best Wishes discussion/speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
At this point all I ask/hope for is a good Scraggy Vs Axew with both of them evolving, while the evolutions may be a waste it would at least be nice to see.

LizardonX

Banned
They should reverse the dynamic from DP with a long and emotional departure as Cilan returns to striaton city while ash and iris get a khxbai as she boards the ship to blackthorne while ash gets off at Kanto.

SlimeStack

You know what I want? A Viridian City goodbye.

BW has been aiming to recapture the feel OS had, mostly Kanto, so a small reference to the end of OS would be lovely. Just imagine, they're in Viridian City (maybe they had to walk down from Vermillion City port after DA :p) and Iris has to go to Johto (as you know, Viridian City is the gateway to that region) to train with Claire to become a Dragon master/gym leader. Cilan is called back to his gym much like Brock was, and Ash heads down to Pallet Town. I know some people are going to hate on me for wanting a rehash, but it would make me so happy. :p

This assumes Alexa has departed. It would ruin my scenario otherwise lol. But assuming she isn't there, Ash has probably learned about Kalos from her and plans to go there (after seeing Ho-oh again? :O ). New clothes from mom, a meeting of all of Ash's Pokémon, then Ash runs off with just Pikachu.

adamfitz

poké-lover
You know what I want? A Viridian City goodbye.

BW has been aiming to recapture the feel OS had, mostly Kanto, so a small reference to the end of OS would be lovely. Just imagine, they're in Viridian City (maybe they had to walk down from Vermillion City port after DA :p) and Iris has to go to Johto (as you know, Viridian City is the gateway to that region) to train with Claire to become a Dragon master/gym leader. Cilan is called back to his gym much like Brock was, and Ash heads down to Pallet Town. I know some people are going to hate on me for wanting a rehash, but it would make me so happy. :p

This assumes Alexa has departed. It would ruin my scenario otherwise lol. But assuming she isn't there, Ash has probably learned about Kalos from her and plans to go there (after seeing Ho-oh again? :O ). New clothes from mom, a meeting of all of Ash's Pokémon, then Ash runs off with just Pikachu.

That would be a good way to end things :)

___

I can't wait for iris to see gible, maybe she will want to battle it?

___

And personally I can't wait to see bayleaf!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Anyway, I love Ash's new outfit (best to date, in my opinion) and I wonder if Cilan will follow him in the Kalos region. I don't think Iris will stay, but if Unova was "based on Kanto" and Kalos is "based on Johto", we could assume that Iris will do like Misty and follow him in two regions ?

I like his outfit too but I wished his cap wasn't red though, it doesn't seem to go with the blue colors. Plus, I hope Cilan doesn't go with him either. Why waist having Cilan do barely anything in BW and Da only to have him do nothing in Kelos as well? I rather him not follow the Brock route.

nuzamaki90

Hopefully Brock and/or Misty visits and meets Cilan and Iris, I miss our cook with no eyes.

I think Cress and Chili appeared only because they'll get an episode where some Stunfisk horde attacks Striaton City and only Cilan's Stunfisk can stop them, so Cilan has to leave but wishes Ash safe travels on his next journey. Maybe he even learns a few new tricks from Brock before he leaves, sure it won't complete his goal of becoming an S-Class but at least he learned a lot of new stuff from Brock and Mrs. Ketchum.

I don't care about Iris.

Graham Aker

right based on what we know

04/07 - Beheeyem
11/06 - break for movie 15
18/07 - Alexa debut
25/07 - mystery island

01/08
08/08
15/08 - Noivern/Ghosts
22/08
29/08

05/09
12/09
19/09
26/09

03/10
10/10
17/10 - xy anime begins.

So I'm gonna speculate on what's to come

01/08 & 08/08 - if the Noivern/Ghosts ep is episode 15 then that would mean one of these weeks would be a break. As for the episode on the other week maybe a TR focused one? accounting for the emolga/TR pic

22/08 - random episode

29/08 - Clair debut. If the comet/hero thing from the Noivern ep does relate to Kyurem then maybe that's the reason Alexa & Clair are on the islands.

05/09 & 12/09 - two parter involving Kyurem

19/09 - Iris departure episode. Leaves go go train with Clair.

26/09 - Cilan departure episode. Meets his brothers and returns to Striaton with them. But learns that Ash intends to go to Kalos so he can eventually meet him there

03/10 - pallet town reunion episode

10/10 - break before new saga

Nice, but August doesn't have 5 weeks lol. Looks like we have about 5 unknow episodes left if we look at the poster remains.

Nice, but August doesn't have 5 weeks lol. Looks like we have about 5 unknow episodes left if we look at the poster remains.

I think you will find that august does indeed have 5 Thursdays this year

Xeice

At your expense
August has five Thursdays in it.

I really don't think we'll get a Kyurem special this late into the generation.

diakyu

August has five Thursdays in it.

I really don't think we'll get a Kyurem special this late into the generation.
Well, it's the only one of the Tao trio that hasn't had any focus yet in the main anime. Not to mention the ice ruins have been mentioned and The Great Butler has already mentioned that the Noivern episode has something to do with a hero and a meteor. Kyurem fell from the sky and created the giant chasm and the people thought it was a meteor in the legends. ANd Kyurem is waiting for a hero to come to him and but him back with Reshiram and Zekrom. And DA! needs something to call its climax. It's unlikely but the possibility is there.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Well, it's the only one of the Tao trio that hasn't had any focus yet in the main anime. Not to mention the ice ruins have been mentioned and The Great Butler has already mentioned that the Noivern episode has something to do with a hero and a meteor. Kyurem fell from the sky and created the giant chasm and the people thought it was a meteor in the legends. ANd Kyurem is waiting for a hero to come to him and but him back with Reshiram and Zekrom. And DA! needs something to call its climax. It's unlikely but the possibility is there.

To be frank, it's the comet and the hero, and while people tend to confuse the two they're different things: a comet is a celestial body that travels around the sun and is made of ice and rocks, while a meteor is a piece of rock and/or metal that has entered the atmosphere and caught fire. If a part of it survives and collide with the ground then it will be known as meteorite.

I don't think we'll see Kyurem before the ending of BW and I can see the comet behind related to something else, maybe a Gen 6 Legendary or Fairies (since they have a move related to the moon, aka Moon Blast). Anyway, I can't wait to see how they will give closure to the series.

p96822

Evolve me please
I can wait to see how their going to close Pokemon Best Wishes. I want to see how Iris will impove on her dragon type trainering?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

The problem is that why would kyurem be in the da islands?

diakyu

The problem is that why would kyurem be in the da islands?
Why was Jirachi there? Why is there a new Mewtwo? This isn't a problem.

LizardonX

Banned
Kyurem would most likely require significantly improved animation as he can learn very few small projectile moves so I'm gonna say he's a no go, that is of course the writers do choose to saddle him with hidden power and powder snow for offense.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Regarding Iris and Cilan's departure: I don't expect it to be a huge deal. I mean it's true the writers have a lot more time and if they really tried they could give us a proper emotional departure episode for both characters that actually means something, but I don't think they'll do it. The last DP episode was supposed to be really emotional and although it had its sad moments, most of it was mainly about Piplup crying. It's fine to show a Pokemon's reaction to losing friends, but the human characters should be just as important and should get just as much attention during those kinds of episodes. I can't help but feel that Iris and Cilan's departure episode will be more average/normal than sad, which frightens me.

Graham Aker

I think you will find that august does indeed have 5 Thursdays this year

Huh...guess I really never noticed. My bad. I imagine there will be a break in there somewhere. I doubt we'll be getting another tournament, so I guess it might just be more fillers or introductions to more Gen VI Pokemon.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Regarding Iris and Cilan's departure: I don't expect it to be a huge deal. I mean it's true the writers have a lot more time and if they really tried they could give us a proper emotional departure episode for both characters that actually means something, but I don't think they'll do it. The last DP episode was supposed to be really emotional and although it had its sad moments, most of it was mainly about Piplup crying. It's fine to show a Pokemon's reaction to losing friends, but the human characters should be just as important and should get just as much attention during those kinds of episodes. I can't help but feel that Iris and Cilan's departure episode will be more average/normal than sad, which frightens me.

Since Best Wishes was supposed to mimick the original series maybe the writers would have Ash cry when Iris and Cilan depart.

dman_dustin

Err what? Why can't we talk about Misty, Brock and Gary for example? They are supposed to be in Kanto and that's where Ash is traveling to.

I don't know why Gary wasn't included being Professor Oak's Grandson, but for Tracey being an except it's because he's at Professor Oak's lab in Kanto's Pallet Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.