• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End of Best Wishes discussion/speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
@Doryuzu, this thread is for a speculation thread for every thing in Best Wishes that has been announced somewhere but we don't how the epsiode thread because there aren't so many information.

The banned topics are for a reason. The reason why a older character cameo can't be talked in this thread is because character's cameo causes problems in the fandom. Same with Team Rocket leaving threads.

There are threads that although there's a possibility that the writers do this should be not posted in the main anime forum because it causes hate in the fandom everytime that a thread like this pop up.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
@Doryuzu, this thread is for a speculation thread for every thing in Best Wishes that has been announced somewhere but we don't how the epsiode thread because there aren't so many information.

The banned topics are for a reason. The reason why a older character cameo can't be talked in this thread is because character's cameo causes problems in the fandom. Same with Team Rocket leaving threads.

There are threads that although there's a possibility that the writers do this should be not posted in the main anime forum because it causes hate in the fandom everytime that a thread like this pop up.

You should have added "speculation of future episodes" or something like that, though. The title is a bit misleading. Maybe you should ask a mod to change it so that it doesn't confuse people.

Anyway, I'm really interested in the last episodes. You should guess why. XD

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I love his new outfit. If he is finally getting older that will be awesome.

I don't see him getting any older than he is now. I hope the writers just doesn't mention his age because people will only complain about nothing. Besides, he looked older in DP and I'm sure he wasn't 11 just yet.

adamfitz

poké-lover
I might be alone but
I'm looking forward to TR and emolga
Seems interesting, emolga is disceptive and cunning its part of her charm and I can't wait to see an episode where she bonds with iris fully

On another note, what are TR like in DA are they their old DP self's?
I liked getting to know TR and their pokemon like mime Jr, cacnea, wobuffet

J Ken

RAVE
I'm not against another tournament but it is unlikely. If they have one they have to do 4 things.

1. Let Burgundy battle Cilan
2. Let Georgia have a real batte with Iris
3. Give Trip and Ash a full battle
4. Make Stephan lose in the 1st round.

If the first 3 don't happen I hope the 4th does since it's unfair that BW is almost over yet Stephan is the only one of the 5 rivals who never lost in the 1st round of an tournament.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I'm not against another tournament but it is unlikely. If they have one they have to do 4 things.

1. Let Burgundy battle Cilan
2. Let Georgia have a real batte with Iris
3. Give Trip and Ash a full battle
4. Make Stephan lose in the 1st round.

If the first 3 don't happen I hope the 4th does since it's unfair that BW is almost over yet Stephan is the only one of the 5 rivals who never lost in the 1st round of an tournament.

Do we have time for one before XY starts? I can't believe the rivalries will end this way...it's sad

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Most people in general would say Best Wishes itself was sad but to me it was just half-*ssed. From Rivals to plots. None of them were given much effort and were just put together for the fun of it.

It was less than half ***ed, it was like one-fourth ***ed. That's why it is sad to me after watching this anime for 16 years and never having any major problems with it. Some minor stuff here and there(Dawn and Piplup, Meowth in Boots, Charizard VS Dusclops, etc) but NEVER to the degree that BW has taken it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I don't see why you're even bothering here.

If a moderator has a problem, then they could close it, right?

Why come in here and say this thread is unnecessary?

Because it has been almost 2 days and no one has said boo about it, when someone just created a thread for speculation of the rest of Best Wishes, when THAT isn't necessary. Just use/re-open the DA thread that serebii created.

Plus why should this be for the final episode of Best Wishes? There's no information on it, at all.

Wait what? This episode isn't even announced? I thought fer92 made the thread because information on it was available not just on a whim.

He only created it because the date for the XY series was announced, which is not a reason to create this thread which I find unnecessary.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ash will grow a brain XD

J Ken

RAVE
I just want Ash and Trip to have a full battle just so there was a real full battle in this series. It is likely seeing how they never did the Unfezant vs Unfezant clash and Jellicent, Chandelure, Vanilluxe and Conkeldurr were either badly portrayed or barely shown in general. Then again I doubt the writers even care at all at this point.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Yes, Ash is travelling to Kanto, but can you guarantee that they'll be there when Ash arrives? Tracey is guaranteed, because he's at Oak's 24/7/52/12 until death do them part..

But this thread is about what's gonna happen in the ending on our point of view and since Ash is returning to Kanto I do see a good chance of Gary Oak, Brock or Misty appearing again..

You know ash will sound like a teenager.

Rica Matsumoto is versatile enough to change her voice a little bit if needed even though I don't understand your reason.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
But this thread is about what's gonna happen in the ending on our point of view and since Ash is returning to Kanto I do see a good chance of Gary Oak, Brock or Misty appearing again..

Why would you think that? Ash is probably going to spend no more than 1 or 2 episodes at Pallet. And Misty wasn't there the last two times he returned to Pallet and I doubt Gary will be either.

The writers are gearing up for another new generation, I doubt we're going to see anyone from the past just before.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.

Rica Matsumoto is versatile enough to change her voice a little bit if needed even though I don't understand your reason.

Why would you think that? Ash is probably going to spend no more than 1 or 2 episodes at Pallet. And Misty wasn't there the last two times he returned to Pallet and I doubt Gary will be either.

The writers are gearing up for another new generation, I doubt we're going to see anyone from the past just before.

Character replacement thread causes tension among members of the fandom*. This is why I put the rule of past main characters appearing not being discussed. You two are discussing that, remember.

*For me, the concepts "fandom" and "fan" are different that you could think.
The term "fandom" is referred to the fans of older age that posts in forums like Serebii, Bulbagarden, Pokebeach, Smogon, etc. who have a ample knowledge of the series.
However, the term "fan(s)" is referred as such when I discussing/speculating about what the fans think based on which is happening in the anime.

Writers care about what the "fans" think; but they don't care too much about what the fandom think.

Edit: I can't allow past main characters discussion. Please stop discussing it.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Misty might be there XD
tbh the most likely traveling companion to be in Pallet Town would be Brock, but I don't think he'll be there.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I think if Brock was going to get a cameo in BW it would have happened by now.

He is in Kanto, if it happens its in the lab, they can make a bs reason to have him in Isshu like Hikari but Kanto makes more sense, not saying he is appearing but it makes more sense in Kanto.

Well they could have had him in Isshu without a BS reason, they could make an episode about pokemon doctors I guess, instead of a girl that does contests appering in a region that by coincidence is the same region her friend is(from so many places in the world) and she comes to participate in a battle tournament not a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.