• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End Of Pokemon?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick_Myers

pokemon is not going to end after the 5th gen...or the 6th, 7th, 8th...........it just won't, this franchise will not end until nintendo start losing money on it. and unless japan and USA dissapear then that wont be any time soon. soon being within the next 20years.therefore the anime will keep on going, ash may not be in it for much longer but it wont stop.

Pokemon is dead! I tryed looking for emulator roms for the Visial Boy Advance program, but I can't find it! I even tried asking here on the forms, but you guys are so rude! Again, Pokemon is dead for more than 5 years now. Happy Annervercery!

Rave

Banned
Pokemon is dead! I tryed looking for emulator roms for the Visial Boy Advance program, but I can't find it!

You wanna call Dora the Explorer for help?

I even tried asking here on the forms, but you guys are so rude!

Asking for roms is illegal, of course we're gonna be rude.

Again, Pokemon is dead for more than 5 years now. Happy Annervercery!

Uh huh...

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
Pokemon is dead! I tryed looking for emulator roms for the Visial Boy Advance program, but I can't find it! I even tried asking here on the forms, but you guys are so rude! Again, Pokemon is dead for more than 5 years now. Happy Annervercery!

Have you even lurked enough, of course Pokemon is still popular (just not as it was before). And no, we're ain't giving you any emulators or roms; 'cause if we do, the legal eagles might get us.

BCVM22

Haha. You are the best joke account I've seen in a while. Gold star.

TheHolyShoe

xP He can't be that smart either. It's not like finding things like ROMs is a hard task. It takes five to ten minutes on Yahoo or Google at most.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Haha. You are the best joke account I've seen in a while. Gold star.

I agree. You get a gold star from me aswell. He should already be banned for asking for roms. He cant be too bright in the first place to ask for them. Like TheHolyShoe said, its not like finding roms is hard. And I think that as long as pokemon makes money, its not gonna end.

BCVM22

I agree. You get a gold star from me aswell. He should already be banned for asking for roms. He cant be too bright in the first place to ask for them. Aslong as pokemon makes money, its not gonna end.

Naw, keep him around. The board needs at least one person willing to make a blatant idiot of themselves to keep the rest of us entertained, and no one does it like this guy does. Hey guys! Hey! Did you hear? Pokémon is dead! We're all discussing a dead franchise!

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Naw, keep him around. The board needs at least one person willing to make a blatant idiot of themselves to keep the rest of us entertained, and no one does it like this guy does. Hey guys! Hey! Did you hear? Pokémon is dead! We're all discussing a dead franchise!

Ehh you are right again. We do need entertainment once in awhile. And this guy is good at it lol. And I mean really good at it.

Rave

Banned

Can't be as entertaining as Dattebayo or Johnny2071, now that there is just hilarity.

BCVM22

Can't be as entertaining as Dattebayo or Johnny2071, now that there is just hilarity.

This guy strikes me as an angrier Dattebayo. Dattebayo's stupid statement of the hour was usually passive. This guy's all "DAMMIT EVERYONE! THE FRANCHISE IS DEAD! LOUD NOISES!" I like it, it's a refreshing change.

Rave

Banned
This guy strikes me as an angrier Dattebayo. Dattebayo's stupid statement of the hour was usually passive. This guy's all "DAMMIT EVERYONE! THE FRANCHISE IS DEAD! LOUD NOISES!" I like it, it's a refreshing change.

So basically... Dattebayo on caffeine?

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Pokemon is way too popular and has evolved so much I dought itll end soon. Maybe, in ten years or so.

electivire165

actually ive started noticing signs that it could be ending, like the ep. titlepikachu! raichu! the road to evolution, pikachu evolves clean sweeps wakes team and they beat the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.