• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End of Summer [OU|RMT]

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
The end of Summer vacation...and the start of school.
Meh.
Decided to make team today.​

Fairly Odd Fairy
azelf.png

(Ging) Azelf @ Focus Sash
Naive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Fire Blast
-Explosion​

Lead Azelf.
Stealth Rock, then Explode. Or Fire Blast if Metagross. Taunt prevents slower leads from setting up.​

Hey, want toast?
rotomheat.png

(Wobb) Rotom - H @ Choice Scarf
Modest
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
-Thunderbolt
-Overheat
-Hidden Power Fighting
-Trick​

Scarf Rotom checks Lucario nicely, as well as Tyranitar, although I can only deal with it on the switch-in.
Thunderbolt for STAB, Overheat for baking Steels, Hidden Power Fighting for the aforementioned Tyranitar. Trick for crippling Blissey and Snorlax.​

That Fat Guy over the Corner
snorlax.png

(You) Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful
EVs: 244 HP / 28 Def / 236 SpD
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Body Slam
-Crunch​

Resttalk Snorlax.
Rest + Sleep Talk for healing, Body Slam for STAB and Paralysis. Crunch for Rotom-a.​

Bring In Skarmory Please
metagross.png

(KMR) Metagross @ Choice Specs
Modest
EVs: 252 SpA / 220 Spe / 36 HP
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Grass Knot
-Hidden Power Ground​

Specs Metagross is a nice surprise to opponents.
Psychic for STAB, Shadow Ball for Rotom-a, Grass Knot for Bulky Waters and Tyranitar, Hidden Power Ground for Heatran.​

No, I don't dance anymore
lucario.png

(Calum) Lucario @ Life Orb
Naive
EVs: 252 Spe / 216 SpA / 40 Atk
-Close Combat
-Hidden Power Ice
-Dark Pulse
-Stone Edge​

Mix Lucario for the win.
No one actually expects this thing as they always think of SD Lucario.
Close Combat for STAB, Hidden Power Ice for Salamence, Dark Pulse for Ghosts and Psychics, Stone Edge for Gyarados.
I find the surprise factor of MixCario very appealing.​

OMG Now I am A Serpent
gyarados.png

(GSn) Gyarados @ Life Orb
Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge​

DD Gyarados for the win.
Waterfall for STAB, Earthquake for coverage, Stone Edge for other Gyaras.

RATE!!!!​

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
As we found out, this team can be destroyed by Empoleon.

A way to help this would be to replace your Rotom with a Scarf Gengar.

Gengar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Trick / HP Ice

Revenges the same things. While outspeeding +2 Empoleon.

What is Meta outrunning? It might be better to pump Hp so you can take hits from Tyranitar better.

NewAge

Your Metagross set has potential but it could be a better if you use Signal Beam instead of Psychic.

Last edited:

NewAge

My mistake I'm still half sleep, anyway I edited it to what I meant.

NewAge

Well type coverage and the fact that it lets you hit Dark types and does more damage to Celebi which doesn't mind Shadow Ball if because it's usually bulky but since your gonna ignore all of what Im trying to say I finish by asking why you didn't use a MixGross which has the suprise factor because of the ever common AgiliGross set.

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
Ok I see how it is DryBones dont include me ok not even Snorlax. I will still somewhat rate your team. OK Azelf is standard. Change Rotom to ScarfGar like ging said. RestTalk Lax is annoying so he is good. Now it gets weird (ina good way) I like that you have specs Metagross as he is unpredictable and Mixed Luke is really good I like that set. For Gyarados use the DD Calum set.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Nature:Adamant
Ev's110Hp/216Spe/184Atk
Moves
DD
EQ
Stone Edge
Waterfall

I know this is a kinda what if moment but if Salamence gets a DD off your team is in trouble. So that is why I say Scarf Gengar over Scarf Rotom. Make sure you give Gengar Hp Ice thou.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Ok I see how it is DryBones dont include me ok not even Snorlax. I will still somewhat rate your team. OK Azelf is standard. Change Rotom to ScarfGar like ging said. RestTalk Lax is annoying so he is good. Now it gets weird (ina good way) I like that you have specs Metagross as he is unpredictable and Mixed Luke is really good I like that set. For Gyarados use the DD Calum set.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Nature:Adamant
Ev's110Hp/216Spe/184Atk
Moves
DD
EQ
Stone Edge
Waterfall

I know this is a kinda what if moment but if Salamence gets a DD off your team is in trouble. So that is why I say Scarf Gengar over Scarf Rotom. Make sure you give Gengar Hp Ice thou.

Lol I will do that.
I just thought you'll be mad by calling you SNORLAX!!!!!.

Hm..sounds nice. Will do.

Kill.Mate.Repeat.

Feel My Aura
YESH, I AM FINALLY CHOICE SPECS METAGROSS.

Anyway DB, sorry about being a **** the other day, i just couldnt help myself.

To actually say something about the team, Luke is way more threatening after a Agility, and It still hits just as hard, just able to sweep late game. I would put it over HP Ice or Stone Edge, but thats just me.

Otherwise it looks kewl.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
YESH, I AM FINALLY CHOICE SPECS METAGROSS.

Anyway DB, sorry about being a **** the other day, i just couldnt help myself.

To actually say something about the team, Luke is way more threatening after a Agility, and It still hits just as hard, just able to sweep late game. I would put it over HP Ice or Stone Edge, but thats just me.

Otherwise it looks kewl.

Lol its OK.

Considering Agility atm.