• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End of Toonami

Tonight is the last day of Toonami's history. We miss you Toonami!

evandeck

w00t no more anime that i dislike

Rave

Banned
Its been dead to me since its move to Saturday nights, and desperate lame programming.

This is just a funeral for it that its been long awaiting for.

I'll remember it for its 1st year of excellent programming and the memories it allowed for me to forge.

11 years of Cartoon Network service...

Rave

Banned
Its been dead to me since its move to Saturday nights, and desperate lame programming.

This is just a funeral for it that its been long awaiting for.

I'll remember it for its 1st year of excellent programming and the memories it allowed for me to forge.

11 years of Cartoon Network service...

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
what about naruto? will they still play it? I was looking on wikipedia and it said that the anime will be handled by adult swim, which i despise, and there will be an action block on friday nights what does that mean? will naruto be included? i hope it doesnt go to adult swim :(

h1tm0nl33

The God Of Fighters
adios tom you and the absolution shall be missed
toonami
March 17 1997 - September 20 2008

h1tm0nl33

The God Of Fighters
adios tom you and the absolution shall be missed
toonami
March 17 1997 - September 20 2008

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Toonami's been comatose since they canceled Astro Boy half way through the series and Cyborg 009 less than ten episodes in. Funi's One Piece dub brought it back for a bit, and it's cancellation returned it to a vegetative state. Rest Toonami, your suffering is finally over.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
what about naruto? will they still play it? I was looking on wikipedia and it said that the anime will be handled by adult swim, which i despise, and there will be an action block on friday nights what does that mean? will naruto be included? i hope it doesnt go to adult swim :(

Yeah, CN is definitely going to take Naruto away from it's target audience.

I really haven't seen Toonami in a few years, barring FUNi One Piece.

h1tm0nl33

The God Of Fighters
and its dead

h1tm0nl33

The God Of Fighters
I had noticed Toonami had pretty much gone downhill...
As much as I loved Samurai Jack, it didn't help to much. And neither did Naruto fillers >_<
Still, I will miss those original good years of excellent programming. I just wonder what will happen now to the shows (Naruto at least, seeing as though Ben 10: Alien Force is aired on Saturdays and Samurai Jack has been over forever...)

Rave

Banned
Wrapped up with an excellent episode of Samurai Jack. Went down with what little dignity it had left.

Since it was Naruto that helped nailed the coffin shut for Toonami. And hopefully buried along with it.

"Bang"

Nice, Steve Blum...

Indeed...

"You're gonna carry that weight"

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/

Goodbye video for all who missed.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
R.I.P. Toonami...so many good memories of you, back in the day...

And if this means Shippuuden gets moved to Adult Swim and censoring isn't an issue, that's probably the only good thing to come of this. What happened to the good ol' Cartoon Network?

h1tm0nl33

The God Of Fighters
when you look at it so many animes got so famous because of toonami and to see it go it will make me cry when ever i look at my dbz seasons 1-3 dvds but the tears wont be from sadness they will be from joy toonami is the reason im an anime fan so i say you will be remembered tom and thanks for helping me become who i am today

Rave

Banned